KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Just like her brother...
it was me making ref to a fan theory that sana is actually a trans dude. A little boy watches his sister die in cruel twist of fate that should have been his death so he takes her name wears her clothes and just insists he died instead... mother has no clue how to handle it and just goes with it and day drinks all the time.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
it was me making ref to a fan theory that sana is actually a trans dude. A little boy watches his sister die in cruel twist of fate that should have been his death so he takes her name wears her clothes and just insists he died instead... mother has no clue how to handle it and just goes with it and day drinks all the time.
Eh. It doesn't add up.

Reactions: alex2011

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
enough circumstantial evidence and lack of disproving evidence to make it a possibility
There's not much circumstantial evidence. There would've at least been a clue by now, at least some hint by Sara, or the appearance of her lining up. But it just doesn't. Also her voice, which (while we can't usually hear,) Sensei can. And there hasn't been a remark about it if I recall.

Reactions: alex2011

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
There's not much circumstantial evidence. There would've at least been a clue by now, at least some hint by Sara, or the appearance of her lining up. But it just doesn't. Also her voice, which (while we can't usually hear,) Sensei can. And there hasn't been a remark about it if I recall.
the literal orc character she plays that loses an apendage could be seen as foreshadowing. add in all the other trivial interactions.

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020

Regular medical examination in schools instantly destroys this theory.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Regular medical examination in schools instantly destroys this theory.
sensei doesnt perform those no matter how much he wants to, do you think a school will reveal that crap, also 1 its not an all girls school and 2 even if it was what they going to do to the trans kid that wants to attend. sensei who reads literally none of the faculty required info would never ever figure it out. makoto might know, but why would she out sana.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
sensei doesnt perform those no matter how much he wants to, do you think a school will reveal that crap, also 1 its not an all girls school and 2 even if it was what they going to do to the trans kid that wants to attend. sensei who reads literally none of the faculty required info would never ever figure it out. makoto might know, but why would she out sana.
Well, there is a gravure set where Sana actually have breast and I am sure that guys who got Sana's character card would not be silent if they saw a dick on her. What else...I remember there was a shower scene but dont remember if Sana was in it, so, hope we will revisit those on remake since I dont want to search for it now.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes