Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Hello everyone. I want to subscribe but do I understand correctly that post on SubscribeStar has only link to mega.NZ? Then how to bypass 5 GB limit?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello everyone. I want to subscribe but do I understand correctly that post on SubscribeStar has only link to mega.NZ? Then how to bypass 5 GB limit?
Google Drive /Mega /Mediafire
I've never tried it as I am too careful not to risk the day they eventually get wise and start tracking accounts' time limits to prevent this, but I have heard using a VPN and switching your connection or resetting your router, as long as it does not have a fixed IP, will also reset the timer so that MEGA becomes viable beyond 5GB.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vizer007

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I've never tried it as I am too careful not to risk the day they eventually get wise and start tracking accounts' time limits to prevent this, but I have heard using a VPN and switching your connection or resetting your router, as long as it does not have a fixed IP, will also reset the timer so that MEGA becomes viable beyond 5GB.
Hey if you send a link I will try it for you ;)

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
mega.NZ? Then how to bypass 5 GB limit?
1. Create an account on mega.nz
2. Download and install MEGAsync client.
3. Insert the link to the desired file to the MEGAsync client.
4. When the 4GB limit is over - go to System Tray and close the client.
It is necessary to close the client, otherwise the limit can last much longer (10 or more hours).
5. Wait for 1 hour (a little more), start the MEGAsync client, and he will continue downloading to the next 4GB.

Mega is much better than other hosting, since the download speed is 2-3 times faster than the network throughput. How they achieve this - I have no idea (perhaps super compression is used).

Links to Google Drive die very quickly, so it can not be considered at all for storing files that are downloaded by a large number of people.

Reactions: Xantoser
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes