moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Is this the non-safe for work version, or has that changed again?
After Patreon booted Selebus in March, Legend of the Huggy Boy is over and he's down to making just the NSFW Lessons in Love.

That said, the compressed versions have had trouble before, so idk if that one is going to work or if it will somehow be broken to SFW settings.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
A question for the more active players of this: I played an older version and eventually dropped it because I disliked the MC more and more as the game went on. Does he actually get better? Did the rework change him at all in that aspect?

I get that he's suppose to be unlikable and such, but it made it hard for me to enjoy the game after awhile.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
A question for the more active players of this: I played an older version and eventually dropped it because I disliked the MC more and more as the game went on. Does he actually get better? Did the rework change him at all in that aspect?

I get that he's suppose to be unlikable and such, but it made it hard for me to enjoy the game after awhile.
Haven't played the rework, but the second chapter (untouched in the rework) doesn't make him any better. He's not a good person. At all. And every once in a while he disassociates, and whatever/whoever is in control during those scenes is SUBSTANTIALLY WORSE.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
After Patreon booted Selebus in March, Legend of the Huggy Boy is over and he's down to making just the NSFW Lessons in Love.

That said, the compressed versions have had trouble before, so idk if that one is going to work or if it will somehow be broken to SFW settings.
The last compressed version is from back when there were two versions. Now that there's only one, the compressed file, when it gets uploaded, SHOULD be fine.

Reactions: alex2011

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022

MC is pretty thoroughly irredeemable, but I find his moments of self awareness about just how much of a piece of shit he is to be enough to keep his character from being unenjoyable. I also appreciate that he's not evil, but rather incredibly self absorbed and still at times self deprecating.

I don't believe the rework has altered his character, but I haven't played it yet to confirm.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Changelog:
- A lot of fucking words. I don’t even know how many this time.
- Roughly 170 Completely Reworked Chapter 1 Events
- Roughly 4,000 New Images
- 3 New Ayane Events
- 3 New Makoto Events
- 3 New Futaba Events
- 2 New Ami Events
- Jukebox Mode
- New Phone UI
- Updated “History” Screen
- New Main Menu
- New Textbox
- New Music
- Updated Progress Menu
- Yearbook Removed
- Several New/Changed Animations
- Complete Removal of Several Events & Animations
- Deleted Scene Viewer (Accessible Via Sensei’s PC)
- Ami Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Summer Dress, Outrider Amber
- Ayane Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Summer Clothes, Lumine
- Futaba Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Ganyu
- Kirin Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Slutty Schoolgirl
- Chika Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Summer Clothes, Dancer
- Makoto Outfits for Invites: New School Uniform, Summer Clothes, Vampire
- Haruka Outfits for Invites: Devil
- Various Bug Fixes/Corrections

Changelog for 0.24 from itch.io

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just 2 questions about that rework:
Will my old savegames still work?
Is the rework now done or will the next update be in another far future?

Rkk711

Feb 21, 2021
help I can't get the invite over for Ami which i think i need for the Happy event 6 which I need to trigger there is nothing any help would be appreciated. Thank

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes