zonesamabaka

Feb 5, 2018
help I can't get the invite over for Ami which i think i need for the Happy event 6 which I need to trigger there is nothing any help would be appreciated. Thank
-->
you can search for the event here, should show requirements

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
does it make sense for me to start playing again from the beginning? Or are these changes cosmetic?

MrLucksman

Mar 26, 2019
For clarity is this update only early game rework or does it also progress the story?
Only early game rework. Chapter 3/The continuation of the story is set to come August 8th, unless Selebus pushes it back again.

does it make sense for me to start playing again from the beginning? Or are these changes cosmetic?
The changes are FAR from cosmetic based solely off what I've played of it so far, so I would recommend doing another play of it. Especially because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have new scenes that I don't think you can get without playing it from the beginning/a save before said events.

Also, happy scenes are... uh... happier

n0xx

Mar 18, 2020
After Patreon booted Selebus in March, Legend of the Huggy Boy is over and he's down to making just the NSFW Lessons in Love.

That said, the compressed versions have had trouble before, so idk if that one is going to work or if it will somehow be broken to SFW settings.
I DL'd the full version, and it's still Huggy Boy Hug Simulator somehow? What is this?

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Hello,
what do I need to do to get a clean re-start? Even if I unzip to a new folder, the game still uses the existing saves and not the one empty folder in the game directory.
Thanks for helping me

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
Hello,
what do I need to do to get a clean re-start? Even if I unzip to a new folder, the game still uses the existing saves and not the one empty folder in the game directory.
Thanks for helping me
The saves are backed up in Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy, you need to delete them there as well.

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
Just 2 questions about that rework:
Will my old savegames still work?
Is the rework now done or will the next update be in another far future?
Old saves will work, but I recommend to play the reworked content nonetheless. The next update will progress the story (beginning of chapter 3) and will come out on 15/8

Reactions: Virulenz

ShiroganeNext

Nov 15, 2020
Can someone help me? i stuck on futaba event "prevent measure". this event should finished to finish chapter 1. but the event has deleted :(, i check on the computer on the deleted scene prevent measure was exist

Hati Managarmr

Mar 18, 2018
Sooo I'm supposed to do Miku's Someone Else's skin event but for some reason her number doesn't appear on the phone. Can anybody help me?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
have new scenes that I don't think you can get without playing it from the beginning/a save before said events.
They appear in the Replay menu for people who passed that point.
I DL'd the full version, and it's still Huggy Boy Hug Simulator somehow? What is this?
Which link did you use?
SERIOS???? NOT ADD???? REMOVE???? NICE DEV, GJ ))))
He removed some of the old sex scenes that were shitty and bad (Futaba's original handjob and blowjob scenes were fucking atrocious) and added better events in their place.
Can someone help me? i stuck on futaba event "prevent measure". this event should finished to finish chapter 1. but the event has deleted :(, i check on the computer on the deleted scene prevent measure was exist
Finishing all of Futaba's actual events that appear in her replay menu should be enough to finish chapter 1. Is there one in particular you're having trouble with?
Sooo I'm supposed to do Miku's Someone Else's skin event but for some reason her number doesn't appear on the phone. Can anybody help me?
Open up the Lessons in Love folder, go to the game directory, and open the file called Phone.rpy. Scroll a little until you see a line that looks like this Contact("miku", "Miku", "Maruyama", miku_custom_name, Color("#ff8112"), miku_love, -1, False, False),
, and change the first False at the end to mikunumber instead. It should then look like this
Contact("miku", "Miku", "Maruyama", miku_custom_name, Color("#ff8112"), miku_love, -1, mikunumber, False),

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Well, I think he not exac
SERIOS???? NOT ADD???? REMOVE???? NICE DEV, GJ ))))
Well, I think he's not exactly "removed" the events, he just put them on computer where you can watch them (saturday or sunday morning). They are no longer canon too and just left there for history reasons.
I am more concerned with new events that we totally missed on our saves, I am sure they are grayed out (dont know exactly since I dont have time to play it yet), so, how to "ungray" them?

Has the dev mentioned how close/far the VN is to the ending point?
Quite a way away. We are getting pretty close to "darker times", after that there will be purity routes for every girl and then the end. About 5 years left if all goes with the 2 updates per month tempo. He was not mentioned this, but by that math the end would be at ~v0.80.0 or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuri L
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes