Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
They should have been, according to Selebus, to allow players to continue and still be able to see the new events without starting over.
Yep, I reloaded earlyer save (not the "there is nothing" one) so that I could skip a day, and yep, they appeared as completed. Still, there is a lack of repeatable blowjob scenes. I really want to know the answer for that.

Reactions: alex2011

yarrick07

Sep 20, 2018
I am having trouble with the mission for Miku "Someone elses skin" the guide says call her in afternoon but Im not seeing her number in the phone. Am I missing anything to get her number?

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
I am having trouble with the mission for Miku "Someone elses skin" the guide says call her in afternoon but Im not seeing her number in the phone. Am I missing anything to get her number?
That's probably a bug, you should just be able to call her.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yep, I reloaded earlyer save (not the "there is nothing" one) so that I could skip a day, and yep, they appeared as completed. Still, there is a lack of repeatable blowjob scenes. I really want to know the answer for that.
That likely came in as an effect of the slower pacing. Remember, girls that were once ready to jump into sex right out of the gate are not that way anymore, so anything they might have been comfortable with and already doing will likely take longer.

Reactions: Vizer007

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
saves for anyone, imma also leave this here for myself since im getting a new pc soon and dont wanna playthrough everything again

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
this save doesnt work as of rn since there isnt new updates, but its done just i missed (red line crossed out) a few events

Reactions: ZomBrex

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
That likely came in as an effect of the slower pacing. Remember, girls that were once ready to jump into sex right out of the gate are not that way anymore, so anything they might have been comfortable with and already doing will likely take longer.
Pretty much every girl that know of the existence of BJ and actually love (or really want something from) the guy would do that pretty soon. Well, character play quite a role in it, but mostly in the "I dont have the experience" department giving anxiety of underperformance or initial disgust, thats it. I really doubt that the girls dont know about BJ (maybe only Sana, but there is no events with her so far), lack experience (practice on vegetables or learned from the net) or have huge disgust.
Though I am still quite a way away from the completion of the rework (currently just got 1st happy event, and damn it was awesome), so, I dont know, maybe it is logical afterall.

Last edited:

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
They should have been, according to Selebus, to allow players to continue and still be able to see the new events without starting over.
Can confirm they are currently not. Hopefully this will get fixed in a future update, as starting over is really not appealing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Pretty much every girl that know of the existence of BJ and actually love (or really want something from) the guy would do that pretty soon. Well, character play quite a role in it, but mostly in the "I dont have the experience" department giving anxiety of underperformance or initial disgust, thats it. I really doubt that the girls dont know about BJ (maybe only Sana, but there is no events with her so far), lack experience (practice on vegetables or learned from the net) or have huge disgust.
Though I am still quite a way away from the completion of the rework (currently just got 1st happy event, and damn it was awesome), so, I dont know, maybe it is logical afterall.
I've seen some pretty sheltered characters in specific genres of fiction where they knew literally nothing sexual, but you have a point. Yeah, I've seen the rework pictures in the game files and was already getting a worse feeling (not that worse is a bad thing in this case) than the original. He ramped up the Denpa levels from 10 to at least 12.

Can confirm they are currently not. Hopefully this will get fixed in a future update, as starting over is really not appealing.
I remembered something, did you progress the "there is nothing" text at the current end of content at least once? I completely forgot that was a requirement for saves from before the rework.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Daily Dose of Internet just put out a video with a queen termite...Either he or his advisor or something definitely play LiL xD Or maybe its just a crazy coincidence)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
I've seen some pretty sheltered characters in specific genres of fiction where they knew literally nothing sexual, but you have a point. Yeah, I've seen the rework pictures in the game files and was already getting a worse feeling (not that worse is a bad thing in this case) than the original. He ramped up the Denpa levels from 10 to at least 12.

I remembered something, did you progress the "there is nothing" text at the current end of content at least once? I completely forgot that was a requirement for saves from before the rework.
Nope, it’s still there. We have to wait until chapter 3 to come out for it to be fixed. Also meaning if we use that save, the new events/remade events will not be completed but the events were black for me when I checked so I’m assuming you can go back and do them as soon as chapter 3 comes out in August

• Thinking Face

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
For some reason I missed Drowning main event (appears automatically at day 30, wiki said) I guess Sel added affection requirement to it? (day 38 currently, Walk in the Park event)
Edit: found it, I needed Rin's 5 affection event. Well, thats pretty logical, I like this "addition" to requirements, since there was no such thing before, I just checked.

Last edited:

what is the point

Jan 3, 2022
For some reason I missed Drowning main event (appears automatically at day 30, wiki said) I guess Sel added affection requirement to it? (day 38 currently, Walk in the Park event)
Edit: found it, I needed Rin's 5 affection event. Well, thats pretty logical, I like this "addition" to requirements, since there was no such thing before, I just checked.
Yeah most Sel made some changes to requirements for events. I know there is a event that requires an obscure Ayane event know, the exact details escape me.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes