Wolfwoodd

Jul 5, 2018
I am really enjoying the re-work. It was easily 10 hours of content before I could use the skip button again (maybe more). So, definitely worth replaying everything from the beginning. I love the game.

Just my 2 cents.

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
Is there a download link for v0.23? I never played the game before v0.24 and wanted to see how different it is. Also this is the scariest game I've ever played...
By scary I mean actual scary not jump scare.

Last edited:

what is the point

Jan 3, 2022
Is there a download link for v0.23? I never played the game before v0.24 and wanted to see how different it is. Also this is the scariest game I've ever played...
As 0.24 is not public yet, the scribe star and itch are 0.23. Although the beginning was remade for a reason, and I sure you will enjoy this game don't let your fear stop you.

Reactions: alex2011

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
I’m sure there’s been scarier that you’ve played. I would suggest searching up “compressed 23.0” and you’ll find it.

Reactions: crustlord12

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
Version 0.23.0 Part 2 is out! (Subscribestar version)

FULL GAME
PC -
GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
MAC - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
---------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE PATCH - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found it. But it isn’t compressed.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Sadly, Sel doesn't release compressed version :)

I've been posting every public version here for a good long time; I think roughly a year I've been doing that. So next time you're searching for some version of LiL, you can always see my past posts

• Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Can we all appreciate that the best part about this game is the fact that you have to fuck a good chunk of Ami's classmates but can turn her down.

'Listen Ami, I know that I'll fuck anything that moves, and in some cases, that's not even a requirement. But I'm a good uncle, so I'd rather die than stick my dick in you."

I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction when she finds out.

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
I got a question. So I've been replaying the start of the game since everythings been updated, and noticed I somehow missed "Drowning." It's not marked in red or anything so its still able to be seen at some point, so I looked up the requirements on the wiki to see what the requirements were for the older version.

All it said was that it'll happen on day 30 or later. It also said it'll happen on day 30. However, I'm past day 30 and the event hasn't happened yet. So for anyone thats seen it, did you figure out the requirements? Again, its not marked in red, so its still viewable for me. I just don't know how.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
If you insist on playing 0.23, I guess this is your only option.
There was a compressed version but that was broken. (Or it was a compression of a broken version, who knows)
The full 0.23 that was here before was okay.
But the huggy boy caused some confusion and there were several versions, patches and conflicting instruction around.
The bugs in the broken version will pile up only after several hours of game play and leave you with a broken save game.

tsphazer

Jan 1, 2022
I am currently stuck on trying to get a happy event connected to Miku.. nothing i seem to do seems to trigger it. Some events for Makoto, Maki and Main events seem to be locked behind it.

I'm still on chapter 1, trying my best to progress :>

My progress can be seen in the mages below...and yes..I've been throwing myself at this game. Enjoying the story.

Update: I also cant' seem to get the eighth happy scene to trigger...which according to the wiki is required for Miku's happy event.
I'm supposed to "Go home" from the dorms after visiting the beach, which I've tried...I think :/ Am I missing something obvious?

UPDATE 2: Solved it...I'm an idiot :)...

Last edited:

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Can you actually reject ami advances? IIRC lots of event relate to you having an explicit relationship with ami tho...

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I got a question. So I've been replaying the start of the game since everythings been updated, and noticed I somehow missed "Drowning." It's not marked in red or anything so its still able to be seen at some point, so I looked up the requirements on the wiki to see what the requirements were for the older version.

All it said was that it'll happen on day 30 or later. It also said it'll happen on day 30. However, I'm past day 30 and the event hasn't happened yet. So for anyone thats seen it, did you figure out the requirements? Again, its not marked in red, so its still viewable for me. I just don't know how.
You need Rin's 5 affection event, it was not there before, yeah, but it is now and its logical.

Can we all appreciate that the best part about this game is the fact that you have to fuck a good chunk of Ami's classmates but can turn her down.

'Listen Ami, I know that I'll fuck anything that moves, and in some cases, that's not even a requirement. But I'm a good uncle, so I'd rather die than stick my dick in you."

I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction when she finds out.
By doing that he is a worst uncle ever. Heck, even if she is his daughter too (just speculation), its fine since he is pretty much the last man in walled off town. Like, imagine if you were Ami, daaaaamn. You love the girl, you do everything for her, making her life a breeze, she knows that you love her and accepts your help as if it goes without saying, but she fks everyone behind your back and lie you in your face, giving hope. I would be livid and miserable, you have to be the last piece of shit to do that to a person who actually loves you.

Can you actually reject ami advances? IIRC lots of event relate to you having an explicit relationship with ami tho...
Yes.

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
By doing that he is a worst uncle ever. Heck, even if she is his daughter too (just speculation), its fine since he is pretty much the last man in walled off town. Like, imagine if you were Ami, daaaaamn. You love the girl, you do everything for her, making her life a breeze, she knows that you love her and accepts your help as if it goes without saying, but she fks everyone behind your back and lie you in your face, giving hope. I would be livid and miserable, you have to be the last piece of shit to do that to a person who actually loves you.
Uncle Sensei knows best, and Sensei says that new emotional trama is the best way to forget about old emotional trama. So I'm actually doing her a favor. She'll be so heartbroken she'll forget about her dead parents.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
How come? (also, is this the uncensored version?)
The Yearbook was a list of Patreon high-tier patrons. The Patreon no longer exists.

The blow job animations were removed mostly because Selebus doesn't like how they look, I believe. The removed events were all replaced with new events that are more in-line with his current vision for the game. They don't fundamentally change the story, but they do slow the pacing of the girls who had originally jumped into Sensei's pants really quickly.

All removed scenes (not sure about removed animations) are viewable from the laptop in Sensei's room on weekends.

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
It took like a week to clear all of chapter one the first time, is there a cheat sheet of which events got changed enough to be 'important' to replay? Plus which are actually new...

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes