ansc

Jan 16, 2018
I prefer the original beginning tbh. More concise and funny.
I also find the original message regarding the ultimate worth of life ('there is nothing') as being a very provocative 'first note' to start on (even if the game later concludes on a much more positive note about existence. Which it shouldn't, since life is just a countdown to the grave while you distract yourself as best you can or make up lies that make you feel like something that /lasts/)
(provocative!)

Also- the way Maya treated Sensei in the beginning made more sense in the original. Maya tried to /ignore/ Sensei, now she instigates as soon as she thinks its the start of another 'sensei-cycle-thing'? It doesn't make sense... she only acts that way because 'player sensei' IS the actual sensei and when she sensed that she began to both resist it internally (because it 'actually being him' is high stakes, emotionally. Its something both wanted and feared) and send exterior signals of that internal conflict (green scarf event).

Reactions: Old Fart Having Fun

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Quick UI Suggestion: on the girls' Profile screen and on their Events screen, could you add arrows to cycle to the next/previous girl, so we don't have to click thrice to get to another girl's Events screen?

Thanks for the Chap1 Rework.. means I get to replay and this time not be a bad homie.

tankrak

May 20, 2017
Does anybody know what character did Molly cosplay in the first halloween party? Or is that just a random costume?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there a list of missable events (either here, or on the wiki) and what to do to avoid them?
There are many missable events, sure, but you can easily prevent that by not raising you affection and concentrate on lust until its 30. Just in case. Its the ones that you can miss and dont even know about it until much later.
The other missables are all on yourself. I mean, Tell Karin that you dont fk around with Kirin, fk Ami, fk every side character.
Dont do Chikas Shredinger or something event (15 love points, dorm event) until the beach event or you will be a bad homie and miss some of the events.
And there is a missable happy scene, worry about it when you will be in front of the PC and enter your IP and password when prompted. There is a correct and "another one" that lead to that scene. And another scene behind some options in another reset.
Yeah, thats pretty much it, currently. Maybe missed something, but not really sure.
The list is a bit huge, but if you do what I stated above - I doubt you miss anything.

seymourbuttsordie

May 14, 2022
Has anyone else experienced a glitch where you complete the "chrysalis" mission for miku, and don't receive her phone number? I am a bit dissapointed as she was the only girl left to begin the cascade with the "withering" mission. If anyone has some insight please let me know. Thanks :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Has anyone else experienced a glitch where you complete the "chrysalis" mission for miku, and don't receive her phone number? I am a bit dissapointed as she was the only girl left to begin the cascade with the "withering" mission. If anyone has some insight please let me know. Thanks :D
The phone number issue is a bug that has a patch out already, at least for subscribers anyway, not sure if it got leaked.

Reactions: seymourbuttsordie

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Does anybody know what character did Molly cosplay in the first halloween party? Or is that just a random costume?
I believe the girls outfits are suppose to be from Genshin Impact.

Fuck if I know. I don't follow anything from Genshin Impact.

Edit: Ah wait, you said first one. I'm sure it's from something but I"m not sure. I don't know if it's from an anime or an anime game.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I believe the girls outfits are suppose to be from Genshin Impact.

Fuck if I know. I don't follow anything from Genshin Impact.

Edit: Ah wait, you said first one. I'm sure it's from something but I"m not sure. I don't know if it's from an anime or an anime game.
Has anyone checked to see if it's a RAiD SHADOW LEGENDS character?

• Haha
Reactions: jamyong

snackman265

Sep 11, 2021
So... After replaying Yasu's dialogue...

What if Ayane actually became an "ANGEL" ???

If Yasu's sermon holds some truth "God" wants to spread his "love" through Sensei's "seed" and eventually the vessels (girls) of his "blessing" could become angels, In her words:

ya "For it just occurred to me that I never finished explaining the role of the woman in all of this."
if bonus == True:
ya "You see Sensei, we’re not just entities meant to consume His love and spread His seed."
ya "We are at first, but not in the end."
ya "The truth is, if we work hard enough and make a big enough dent in the armor of older gods, we graduate and become “Angels.”"
ya "Not angels in the traditional sense with eyes so bright that they could scorch you to death-"
ya "But angels who decide who stays and who goes."
s "Stays where and goes where?"
ya "Here and there, I suppose."

You might be onto something.. for Maya.

I'm replaying the game at the moment, visiting the shrine after the beach event. Sensei is monologuing and says about Maya:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aeronux

Dec 18, 2021
1659102924022.png

Hi guys, I'm stuck without being able to progress. I believe it is because there are two happy scenes missing. The game has maybe gone too far to bring back the two happy scenes? Is there a way for remedy? Thanks!

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
View attachment 1952867

Hi guys, I'm stuck without being able to progress. I believe it is because there are two happy scenes missing. The game has maybe gone too far to bring back the two happy scenes? Is there a way for remedy? Thanks!
Neither event is officially missed. If it's too late to do an event, it gets a red name that is struck through.

The first one you're missing plays when you select "Go Home" from the dorms without knocking on any doors. IIRC, the other one is tied to a main story event, and if it's not revealed, you simply haven't reached that event yet.

Reactions: aeronux

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the hell happens during the Makoto's 'Totally Platonic' event? The dialogues are totally random and they makes no sense.

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
Progressing is very annoying. There's dozens of different actions and you have to progress with every character equally. So you have to hang out with every character, talk to them in the hallway, call them, invite them, wait for certain days, do actions at certain times of day, increase lust, and whatever else to find the next event, then you need to do it all over thousands of times.
Oh and some scenes can't be replayed so you need to make hundreds of saves.

Really wanted to enjoy this game but I don't think it's going to work.

Reactions: crustlord12

snackman265

Sep 11, 2021
Progressing is very annoying. There's dozens of different actions and you have to progress with every character equally. So you have to hang out with every character, talk to them in the hallway, call them, invite them, wait for certain days, do actions at certain times of day, increase lust, and whatever else to find the next event, then you need to do it all over thousands of times.

Use the guide mod on the front page, it increased my enjoyment a lot

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Actually, all scenes can be replayed :)

Also, what you call "progressing is very annoying" is a common trait of the visual novel genre. It seems like this genre ain't your cup of tea :cool:

aeronux

Dec 18, 2021
Neither event is officially missed. If it's too late to do an event, it gets a red name that is struck through.

The first one you're missing plays when you select "Go Home" from the dorms without knocking on any doors. IIRC, the other one is tied to a main story event, and if it's not revealed, you simply haven't reached that event yet.
Thanks barg, that is exactly what I have missed. Now I'm able to progress. Thanks a lot!

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes