aleafinthewind

Nov 11, 2019
I dunno how I feel about that. Seems a bit much tbh, and AFAIK that's against the rules of F95, so it might conflict with it being released here. Hopefully he leaves that for much later, personally I think there's a line where it's just not really erotic anymore, it just starts sounding like some sort of graphic horror story. The game very obviously admits that the main character is a sexual predator and the theme of grooming is very much a part of it, but I dunno, at least the characters so far are teenagers who would at least be expected to have sexual interests at their age. I can't imagine a sex scene with like Chinami being very sensual, it'd probably just look like a child in playtime, and at that point I don't see the point really.
In one of the first scenes with Chinami Chika mentions she has severe asthma triggered by physical exertion, which I don't remember being mentioned in the original version of chapter 1. I feel like Selebus is setting things up for an immediate (and horrifying) Bad End if you try anything.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
In one of the first scenes with Chinami Chika mentions she has severe asthma triggered by physical exertion, which I don't remember being mentioned in the original version of chapter 1. I feel like Selebus is setting things up for an immediate (and horrifying) Bad End if you try anything.
See, that sounds more like something Selebus would do. Adding a scene like that, but making it absolutely horrible and cruel instead of even attempting to make it erotic. But then again, I never know with this guy. His brain is on a rollercoaster it can't get off of, and we're just being dragged along by ropes on the back of the ride, bumping on the rails whenever it takes a sharp turn.

Owen95

Mar 7, 2022
Hey, kind of new to this kind of websites. i downloaded V 0.23 and i just saw version 0.24.0 is out now. how do i get my game updated? do i need to delete it and completely re doenload the game?
thanks in advance!

it is a great game btw. even tho i genually get stuck and start anew it wont get boring.
wouldnt have thought i'd ever lke a visual novel and now i am loving one ^^.

Zennod

Oct 21, 2019
Hey, kind of new to this kind of websites. i downloaded V 0.23 and i just saw version 0.24.0 is out now. how do i get my game updated? do i need to delete it and completely re doenload the game? thanks in advance!
Unfortunately version 0.24.0 was a big rework of the 1st act of the game and there is no patch to get you from 0.23.0 to 0.24.0. You have to redownload.

There should be version 0.25.0 in 0-14 days (leaked patreon version) and there should be a leaked patch available too, but no guarantee on that. You might want to wait for that before doing full download in case of no patch leaked.

Reactions: Owen95

Owen95

Mar 7, 2022
Unfortunately version 0.24.0 was a big rework of the 1st act of the game and there is no patch to get you from 0.23.0 to 0.24.0. You have to redownload.

There should be version 0.25.0 in 0-14 days (leaked patreon version) and there should be a leaked patch available too, but no guarantee on that. You might want to wait for that before doing full download in case of no patch leaked.

Hah! Alright.
Thank you VERY much :).

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
He is still gonna need 0,24 even if he wants to patch.
So.. either wait 0-14 days for 0,25 or download 0,24.. play.. then update once the 0,25 patch is up.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes