Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Reactions: akselx

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is getting fucking ridiculous! nearly 8GB in fucking size why the fuck won't the developers start using damn patches!

tankrak

May 20, 2017
Hey, does anyone have save before matador scene? Want to see the "Seeing Red" scene that i missed

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
2) I highly doubt the "perfect playthrough" will be a thing when all is said and done. Any given flag could ultimately cause a scene to be missed regardless of how it's set.
Selebus has stated before that it will be possible to finish the game while not missing a single event. Of course, that doesn't exactly mean you won't miss anything - just to give the recent example, the scene where Yumi just does the brave thing and storms out with intention to explain things to Chika if Nodoka sends the message was really nice, yet it'll only play if you miss the following event.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Best H-scene in the whole game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah. Too bad Nodoka was probably expecting something like this to happen. I kinda hope her plan backfires and Futaba starts blaming herself for Yumi's ourburst or something, forcing Nodoka to come clean. Really didn't expect to start hating a character so quickly, even Kirin never got me to feel this strongly about her.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Yeah. Too bad Nodoka was probably expecting something like this to happen. I kinda hope her plan backfires and Futaba starts blaming herself for Yumi's ourburst or something, forcing Nodoka to come clean. Really didn't expect to start hating a character so quickly, even Kirin never got me to feel this strongly about her.
I really dislike room 8. Nodoka acts all mighty with Yumi despite being alive only thanks to Tsuneyo (twice), and Otoha is so liked and admired by everyone only because ... she's a good musician? I really can't think of any other talent or even personality trait of hers

any chance you can spoil which? been looping for the last week and cant get River Styx
Pretty sure it's friday but you may need a Nodoka event before it

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
any chance you can spoil which? been looping for the last week and cant get River Styx
Friday, but you have to do some of Nodoka's scenes first.

First, do the first 4 of Yasu's new events
Then Nodoka's 1st event
Nodoka's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th (4th is flag-dependent and may not play at all) will trigger automatically

The next Friday will trigger a chain of events for Yasu, Nodoka, Makoto, Maki, and Haruka. More events will play out automatically over the weekend, and one last scene during the week. This will leave you with one last Maki event. Invite her over on the next Sunday.

Reactions: Bingoogus

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Otoha is so liked and admired by everyone only because ... she's a good musician? I really can't think of any other talent or even personality trait of hers
She's supposed to be cool looking and smooth. Look, Sensei can't even play guitar and does a terrible job at hiding his bad character traits - still well liked. In this context, is it really surprising that Otoha is admired?

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes