Remixmain

May 7, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger white oak doors? Is it even possible? (Why is there even a lust event in this update in the first place?)

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So why does (things that hurt) turn into (seeing red) and how do i stop that from happening? I know it has somthing to do with the Yumikkows flag but i don't now what triggers it.

Last edited:

the timeless

Jun 23, 2018
Eh, Yumi's life was hell from the getgo and while that doesnt justify what she did to Futaba, it does make it commendable that she was making genuine effort to change. Then Nodoka just ruins everything because of her selfish need for revenge. I dont like Nodoka at all anymore.
100% agree, the two characters that i hate the most at the moment are nodoka and kirin, both for the same reason.
that scene made me so pissed at sensei for just not doing a single thing, like, at least TRY to be a good human being for once, i get that is the point of his character but that frustrated me beyond any sense of belief, aside from that, godly update

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I've seen "Why We Hurt" and "White Oak Doors." And I cant tell if our relationship is better or worse with Yumi in "Why We Hurt", seems like she likes us more but that we have already hurt her as well. And I'm curious how Makoto will act after "White Oak Doors." She basically stoops to the same level as Nodoka, and my opinion of her hangs on how she feels about it afterword. It feels like an Ayane and Kirin situation where it will have an impact on our relationship in the future.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
If I didn't manage to do White Oak Doors before Makoto's final event, is she 'locked' until next patch (similar to Nodoka and Yumi?)

Malkavian

Jun 8, 2017
100% agree, the two characters that i hate the most at the moment are nodoka and karin, both for the same reason.
that scene made me so pissed at sensei for just not doing a single thing, like, at least TRY to be a good human being for once, i get that is the point of his character but that frustrated me beyond any sense of belief, aside from that, godly update
Heeey dont slander karin like that, I think you meant the "i" sister
But yeah, I know what you feel. The entire scenes I was just hoping Sensei wouldve done something, but at least in this one I feel like he mightve been genuinely scared?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So why does (things that hurt) turn into (seeing red) and how do i stop that from happening? I know it has somthing to do with the Yumikkows flag but i don't now what triggers it.
Yumiknows=true if Chika's Onsen events are done before the Yumi event Abyss.
Yumiknows=false if Yumi event Abyss is done before the Chika onsen events.

Things That Hurt plays if Yumiknows=false

the timeless

Jun 23, 2018
Heeey dont slander karin like that, I think you meant the "i" sister
But yeah, I know what you feel. The entire scenes I was just hoping Sensei wouldve done something, but at least in this one I feel like he mightve been genuinely scared?
wrong sister, my bad XD
karin is a sweet heart, just a silly typo from me
also,in my opinion, if he really was pissed, he would at least show some type of anger/animosity towards nodoka, but he just seems (to me at least)confused
but oh well, i just hope yummi doesn't go back on all the improvement that she had
and who knows, maybe selubus will give a redemption arc to kirin or nodoka

Last edited:

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
Wait so guys, in the new new Haruka story is it any different if you didn’t fuck her? Unless you had no choice but to fuck her? I don’t remember specifically.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
If I didn't manage to do White Oak Doors before Makoto's final event, is she 'locked' until next patch (similar to Nodoka and Yumi?)
Yes, in the sense that there's no way to build lust with her. But, as she is "recovered" by the end, (doesn't look like a junkie) it may be a case where you have perma-locked yourself out.

What I did, since I was in the same scenario, was I used (Ctrl-O) to access the console, then 'jump matokolust30' since I am used to how they name their scenarios. This put me in White Oak Doors, I got credit for it, then I jumped to other Matoko lust events until she had enough lust to back credit myself.

Ideally, I think the best approach is to find the minimum stats to activate an event, get 5 more after that, so you are already ready for the "next" event. Then rinse, lather, repeat as you get new events.

Reactions: brknsoul

tha

May 30, 2017
my quick bar at the bottom of the screen (with the quick save/load, skip, progress buttons etc) disappeared. does anyone know how to re-enable it?

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes