jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've made a habit of writing down quite a few excerpts of Selebus's writing in a word doc recently, because they can be surprisingly excellent sometimes. He can be verbose and kinda meandering at times, but other times it's like he's channeling the depraved spirit of Nabokov, especially in scenes with Maya or Ami.

SteelMemes

Dec 10, 2019
Everything with Makoto is just brutal. With events like Nodoka's, the story kind of couches it with how horrible the girl is being, but it seems like every Makoto event is about driving home just how absent and callous Sensei has been.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
best approach is to find the minimum stats to activate an event
Normally I would've waited for the Guide mod to be updated, but I'm impatient!
I'm no stranger to adjusting Love/Lust levels on the fly, especially after 'fixing pipes' actually meant fixing pipes! Hilarious scene.

If I were to set each girls' stats to something like 777/777, is there a chance that I'd miss scenes?

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Makoto is just brutal
I agree. Before Sensei became Sensei, Makoto simply looked up to her teacher. But once Sensei stopped teaching and started reciprocating her affections, something kinda broke in her.

And with Yumi.. I mean, we were starting to get to a place where she tolerated Sensei's presence, rather than telling him f- off. Now because of Nodoko, we're back at square 1.

Reactions: Limeskeleton

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I agree. Before Sensei became Sensei, Makoto simply looked up to her teacher. But once Sensei stopped teaching and started reciprocating her affections, something kinda broke in her.

And with Yumi.. I mean, we were starting to get to a place where she tolerated Sensei's presence, rather than telling him f- off. Now because of Nodoko, we're back at square 1.
Or Nodoka forced her to face the truth about her feelings for Sensei and it will inevitably be part of the reason she eventually does wind up in his arms.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I love the Nodoka events this update, she definitely found something in the "outside", and the Yumi punishment showed a part of her personality that is completely new.

Reactions: brknsoul

theMuffinMan

Dec 2, 2018
Everything with Makoto is just brutal. With events like Nodoka's, the story kind of couches it with how horrible the girl is being, but it seems like every Makoto event is about driving home just how absent and callous Sensei has been.
Yeah, I had some Bluejay PTSD during Makoto's event chain

• Sad

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Are you sure cause? I know some scenes trigger when sufficient stats are reached and some trigger flags like the bad homie one for Chika and Rin. I'm happy to be wrong but i've seen others give this warning a few times over the last year.
I wrote this cheat mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-25-0-part-2-selebus.48158/post-8455558 and played through the game with all girls' affection set to 50 from near the start and didn't miss anything (had to purposefully avoid the Chika event so I wouldn't get bad homie but that problem can arise even if you aren't cheating)

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I wrote this cheat mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-25-0-part-2-selebus.48158/post-8455558 and played through the game with all girls' affection set to 50 from near the start and didn't miss anything (had to purposefully avoid the Chika event so I wouldn't get bad homie but that problem can arise even if you aren't cheating)
Hrmm.. sounds good. According to the wiki, it looks like most events require the previous event completed, so missing out seems to be less of a thing. I'm glad Selebus did the Chap 1 revamp. Allowed me to play again without being a Bad Homie.

I still want Rin.. and Otoha.. separately and in a threesome. ;-)

Note for future players: Don't let Yumi know about Sensei and Chika's relationship.

Reactions: NoshoesTrey

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hrmm.. sounds good. According to the wiki, it looks like most events require the previous event completed, so missing out seems to be less of a thing. I'm glad Selebus did the Chap 1 revamp. Allowed me to play again without being a Bad Homie.
The revamp also added a bunch of previous-event requirements to help keep things in the right order. So it's even safer to do this now than it was a few months ago.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
can some1 tell me how to get makoto event? i cant trigger it... whispers of the world
Events in this update have a set order.

Focus on Yasu. Once youv'e reached a certain point on her events, nearly all of the remaining events will self-trigger starting on Thursday.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
So I'm playing through the reworked content for the first time and I just got passed the "Swim Trip" Happy scene, and I'm curious whether that event actually happened or if it was like a hallucination or dream or something? The way Maya was talking to Sensei made it seem like she was actually there and they were both witnessing the world (and Ami and Ayane) breaking in some way. Usually with the happy scenes it seems pretty clear that Sensei is in a sort of dream state that is unobservable by anyone else, but this one almost seemed like it was really happening

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
So I'm playing through the reworked content for the first time and I just got passed the "Swim Trip" Happy scene, and I'm curious whether that event actually happened or if it was like a hallucination or dream or something? The way Maya was talking to Sensei made it seem like she was actually there and they were both witnessing the world (and Ami and Ayane) breaking in some way. Usually with the happy scenes it seems pretty clear that Sensei is in a sort of dream state that is unobservable by anyone else, but this one almost seemed like it was really happening
The creator isn't overly clear in regards to what's going on with those 'happy' scenes, but the way they play out, I suspect they're some of the magic of the world (and what created it) leaking out. Especially that 'beach' scene. Given how Maya seems to have some control over the world herself, I think she can see what happens in that world when things break.

Reactions: jamyong
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes