QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I find this game oddly enticing if creepy at times. But like in all the right ways. So cool.

Also I love the HEX encoded unicode text. Don't know how many people caught it though. Like I don't think most of the people playing here can just convert those in their head like I do. It's still awesome that you included them though. Really appreciated by us software nerds.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I find this game oddly enticing if creepy at times. But like in all the right ways. So cool.

Also I love the HEX encoded unicode text. Don't know how many people caught it though. Like I don't think most of the people playing here can just convert those in their head like I do. It's still awesome that you included them though. Really appreciated by us software nerds.
In my head, no. I pretty much always have a hex-text decoder website (and a ROT decoder website) open whenever I'm playing new content.

JazzDude86

May 27, 2020
Did the place to enter codes change with the new update? I went to the computer on the weekend, but there's no option to enter a code.

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
You should remove the link in your post ASAP if you don't want your lil website account to be banned. The image files may contain an embedded ID number that corresponds to your account.

Edit:
Interestingly enough I didn't find any embedded IDs that the current DRM uses within this one. Either they're changing the method or, hopefully, recognized it was a stupid, harmful waste of time and gave up on it.

Here's a link to a cleaned version anyway:
oh cool i might just start sharing them to you privately so you can clean them and release them to the public whenever a new one releases

Reactions: jameswitcher

corndoggg

Feb 13, 2021
Excuse me replying to half a dozen people here:
I'm going to guess that Shiori is Himawari's sister / half sister...
... We're pretty much evenly split between Daisy and Himawari, with Sakura being a bit of a dark horse third option.
There are a few competing names but if you say Daisy we'll all know who you mean
I feel like the situation can be summed up as 'we called her Daisy as a place holder' now we know it's pretty much between Himawari and Sakura in-game but for the sake of conversation, Daisy is still perfectly fine in an out-of-game context...
I don't think the name Shiori ever appeared again in any future event yet... It probably isn't likely to be another Sensei's mysteriously lost offspring because of how the name was so casually mentioned.
Also, is this ramen stand also the one Touka airlifted over to the beach? The one with the Plant Council and no-hand clocks??
Thanks for the info, everyone! I'd checked some of the rpy files and not seen Shiori mentioned anywhere else, so it's good to know I hadn't just missed something else somewhere. Daisy as a placeholder also makes sense. Selebus is laying it on thick, though, since "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do..." is playing during the ramen/Shiori scene, too - I can't remember what other scenes have that song. But, like Bingoogus said, it would be the only foreign name except for Hope.
It's also interesting that Daisy shows up with high Ayane affection. I know people already seem to agree that she's Ayanye's kid, but it's always interesting to get a bit more potential confirmation.
I'm trying to keep up with the theories, but there's so much going on that it's easy to get lost, so thanks!
To fdsasdf_p's question, I was thinking it looked like the airlifted ramen shop; I mean, the timing isn't exactly right, but it's not like time continuity matters much here.

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
You should remove the link in your post ASAP if you don't want your lil website account to be banned. The image files may contain an embedded ID number that corresponds to your account.

Edit:
Interestingly enough I didn't find any embedded IDs that the current DRM uses within this one. Either they're changing the method or, hopefully, recognized it was a stupid, harmful waste of time and gave up on it.

Here's a link to a cleaned version anyway:
Fairly certain they're still combatting piracy, that guy's lil account is probably done for now.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes