DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
0.43 event triggers:

01 - Yumi 1 (Saturday automatic) [variation if Yumi threesome true].
02 - Chika 1 (Linked to Yumi 1) [variation if Yumi threesome true].
03 - Chinami 1 (Linked to Chika 1) [variation if Tsukasa true and Chinami seen bath true].
04 - Chinami 2 (Linked to Chinami 1).
05 - Touka 1 (Wednesday automatic).
06 - Sara 1 (Weekday bar) [variation if Sarasex true].
07 - Yuki 1 (Linked to Sara 1).
08 - Yuki 2 (Linked to Yuki 1).
09 - Sana 1 (Friday automatic).
10 - Karin 1 (Dojo) [variation if Karin lied false].
11 - Osako 1 (Linked to Karin 1) [variation if Makisex true].
12 - Wakana 1 (Saturday automatic).
13 - Wakana 2 (Linked to Wakana 1).
14 - Makoto 1 (Call afternoon).
15 - Miku 1 (Sunday call morning).
16 - Miku 2 (Linked to Miku 1).
17 - Makoto 2 (Linked to Miku 2).
18 - Sara 2 (Bar).
19 - Tsubasa 1 (Linked to Sara 2) [variation if Harukasex true].
20 - Tsubasa 2 (Linked to Tsubasa 1).

Bonus Animation: Touka x Yasu (check the computer).

*This is the order I unlocked the events, other variations may work. This is playing green path and choosing to do all I can. Also tried to include some of the script calls for variations, but might have missed a few.
**Hexadecimal translation for the Sana Event is: "this is not her".
Wow this update felt incredibly short

Reactions: Moonflare

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
Your right of course but there have been hints that he just blames our ignorance for such things.
Ah. The Bob Ross strategy of problem acceptance. Maybe some reworking will happen in the future. I wouldn't want to spend time on that now unless Sel absolutely had to

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
I think it would explain a lot if a shapeshifter was impersonating Tsubasa. Like there is no way there hasn't been some scenes where we've seen a shapeshifter without knowing. Tsubasa is far and away the most suspicious.
  • Tsubasa has unclear motives similar to the gods'
  • She has a special interest in Akira and keeps tabs on him
  • She seems to know things about Akira and possibly Sekai that we don't think she should know
  • She supports and facilitates the expansion of the harem
  • She and Himawari are both likely narrators
  • Talking about "things changing in the light" and other illusions is reminscent of himawari's explanation of her shapeshifting power
  • Strategically, if you were a shapeshifting agent of some god, controlling the richest women in Kumon Mi would have a lot of benefits
I haven't really thought about this much, so there might be a lot of info that disproves or supports this. I think if it were true, og Tsubasa would have to be MIA. Maybe held in the den of the mole rat or something.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
You know, Mooney's post just now reminded me, i've been meaning to comment, i've seen a number of people talk about how Akira was scared he wouldn't be able to resist the forbidden fruit like he just has an impulse control problem. No, his fear comes from the blackouts, he's terrified if he is left in a room with a vulnerable girl he'll blackout and the supernatural fuckery will take over and force him to rape them. Given he has a history of this i think that it's more than fair to be scared, it's not just a simple case of it being hard to resist once aroused, dude has had literal demons controlling him in similar situations in the past. I'm rambling, just wanted to point out what it seemed like other's might not be considering when viewing his behaviour in that scene.
Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly
Lavender's green
When I am king, dilly, dilly
You shall be queen

Also, I think you're wrong. It's not only demons who bother Sensei in that situation, but his own lust

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I think it would explain a lot if a shapeshifter was impersonating Tsubasa. Like there is no way there hasn't been some scenes where we've seen a shapeshifter without knowing. Tsubasa is far and away the most suspicious.
  • Tsubasa has unclear motives similar to the gods'
  • She has a special interest in Akira and keeps tabs on him
  • She seems to know things about Akira and possibly Sekai that we don't think she should know
  • She supports and facilitates the expansion of the harem
  • She and Himawari are both likely narrators
  • Talking about "things changing in the light" and other illusions is reminscent of himawari's explanation of her shapeshifting power
  • Strategically, if you were a shapeshifting agent of some god, controlling the richest women in Kumon Mi would have a lot of benefits
I haven't really thought about this much, so there might be a lot of info that disproves or supports this. I think if it were true, og Tsubasa would have to be MIA. Maybe held in the den of the mole rat or something.
Tsubasa seemingly expresses genuine confusion as to why she's allowing Akira to have Tsukasa's phone number.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's more likely that either she's influenced by the xoanon/the tree, or she has fragments of deeper knowledge that pop up at random times (much like Kaori in Wither) that make her trust her "instincts".
Furthermore, at this point in time, we only know of one shapeshifter, who, by her own admission, was never a shapeshifter to begin with. Himawari states that it is Akira that chooses to perceive her as if she was another person, she's always Himawari.
So what happens to Himawari is the same that happens to Maya appearing as Sana, or Ami appearing as Maya - it's Akira's brain shapeshifting them.
A point of note is that Yasu also does that, albeit in a slightly different manner, instead "transporting" (presumably not slipping though) Akira places:
Regardless, at this moment in time, the ability to slip into someone's body has only been done by Sekaori, and that's not exactly slipping either since there's a good possibility she's part of that body by implants.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Man, we give Selebus a lot of shit but damned if these halloween costumes aren't killing it.

I mean, it wasn't bad at first, but we've really come a long way.
Maya's clown costume is still top-notch though.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Also, I think you're wrong. It's not only deamons who bother Sensei in that situation, but his own lust
Oh, he definitely has plenty of lust too, but he seems to be in control of that, as far as we know, before the loops started, he only ever got with wizard Maya and that wasn't done impulsively, Maya had to kind of force the issue. My point was the fear, the fear is drawn from what forced the kiss on Yumi, that sodomized Sara, that pinned Karin to the wall, the fear is from the things he does when the opportunity arises and a blackout occurs.

Now, i am completely open to arguments for and against a blacked out Akira being just Akira, some state he goes into to shield his psyche that he built whilst he was being molested by Sekai, the same way how Io just turns everything off, goes limp and lets it happen, both are well documented forms of coping with CSA and stomachache clearly showed him mimicking his abuser as a confused and fucked up cope/stockholm/'prey becomes the predator' kind of thing but given what we know at this point in the story and not knowing wtf the paranormal garbage really is, i don't really think it comes down to being right or wrong to say it's just his own lust or 'the demons made me do it', the point wasn't exactly what is behind the blackouts, it's the blackouts themselves.

Akira, based on my understanding, has his wizard lust firmly under control, he can hold himself back, but he knows 100% that if he blacks out he will almost certainly do heinous shit to a vulnerable female if he's alone with them and given that, he has every reason to be afraid.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Oh, he definitely has plenty of lust too, but he seems to be in control of that, as far as we know, before the loops started, he only ever got with wizard Maya and that wasn't done impulsively, Maya had to kind of force the issue. My point was the fear, the fear is drawn from what forced the kiss on Yumi, that sodomized Sara, that pinned Karin to the wall, the fear is from the things he does when the opportunity arises and a blackout occurs.

Now, i am completely open to arguments for and against a blacked out Akira being just Akira, some state he goes into to shield his psyche that he built whilst he was being molested by Sekai, the same way how Io just turns everything off, goes limp and lets it happen, both are well documented forms of coping with CSA and stomachache clearly showed him mimicking his abuser as a confused and fucked up cope/stockholm/'prey becomes the predator' kind of thing but given what we know at this point in the story and not knowing wtf the paranormal garbage really is, i don't really think it comes down to being right or wrong to say it's just his own lust or 'the demons made me do it', the point wasn't exactly what is behind the blackouts, it's the blackouts themselves.

Akira, based on my understanding, has his wizard lust firmly under control, he can hold himself back, but he knows 100% that if he blacks out he will almost certainly do heinous shit to a vulnerable female if he's alone with them and given that, he has every reason to be afraid.
Well, first of all I defeinetly agree that Akira should fear his demons more then his lust. My point is based on his actions: you don't fight actual demons by looking away of nude girl, and specifically a nude girl who is still exposed to players. He might think that his lust attracts demons or something like that, but it only makes any distinction of demons and lust meaningless.
I also dont want to go far into "there are supernatural beings who force Akira to be bad" stuff, because his mind is wrecked up enough to go without supernatural stuff at all

PS I even think that main reason of supernatural stuff existance is to trick players into the idea that Akira is not a bad guy, who he actuallly is

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes