Jul 23, 2021
NGL felt like a setup to reset update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Defs not as much of a banger as the last update but it fuels worries, creates mysteries, blows up relationships and shows growth so imo it's a solid one, but i think if the next update is like a Halloween/Reset/Wakana Birthday uwu, long main event string Sele really has to return to some full sanbox experience or transition heavy into the linear plot they keep talking about wanting to do

Yet that would probably also require a huge overhaul of previous experiences and events so like ???? Affection and lust points are bouncing all over the place at this point i'm boutta just 100/100 buncha people outta fear since reqs are getting into the 55s/60s at this point and pure story crimes are taking away/giving 1000s at a time while also handing out farm diseases like it's candy...

Reactions: Breadtaker
Jan 1, 2024
Honestly I missed the upload yesterday by 4 hours since that's usually when it gets uploaded early instead of 6 hours but that was EXTREMELY early, it's like this year is gonna be the early updates year. I completed it now and wowza's it's pretty amazing, I'll just chill for like a day or two before I try to even make a review.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes