NuuRaa

Aug 11, 2020
i tried to trigger karin event, but only found osako whenever goes to dojo. its for karin, osako and wakana event... do i need to increase affection thing? karin 15, osako 60, wakana 61
I am a bit bored of questions, so I made full chapter 4 walkthrough (0.43). I promise to keep this post updated at least until chapter ends
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See attachments for SVG (unlimited scaling), DOT (graphviz source) and uncroped PNG

UPD: 0.43
i tried to trigger karin event (back to basic), but only found osako whenever goes to dojo. its for karin, osako and wakana event... do i need to increase affection thing? (karin 15, osako 60, wakana 61)

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
i tried to trigger karin event, but only found osako whenever goes to dojo. its for karin, osako and wakana event... do i need to increase affection thing? karin 15, osako 60, wakana 61

i tried to trigger karin event (back to basic), but only found osako whenever goes to dojo. its for karin, osako and wakana event... do i need to increase affection thing? (karin 15, osako 60, wakana 61)
Your game save somehow broken (I assume that you have removed senseisad flag). Karin event can only be triggered during weekend, and there are no affection requirements.

Also, please, do not quote random posts irrelevant to your questuon

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Okay, legitimate question: what is this white cat that keeps showing up throughout the game? What is the significance of it? It's honestly always intrigued yet alluded me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes