aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I have to say, I did not have book vore on my LiL fetish bingo card.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was a bit of a disappointing update to me. Nothing actively bad, but very short and kind of boring. Pretty much all of the double events felt like one event worth of content stretched into two. Lots of setup for things to happen later rather than actual payoff. A couple of scenes that could be impactful (breaking Miku's vagina, Makoto sleep sex) but based on how they ended probably aren't going to go anywhere (unless Maki stops being the densest person in the universe and figures out Akira is fucking both her daughters).

I guess the big thing Sel was planning since year one was Chika going insane? That's a lot weaker than I expected given it hasn't even had any consequences yet. It could be the Miku scene, but again, no consequences: Sensei stops when she asks him to and Miku doesn't hold it against him.

It was nice to see Sensei trying to be a better person again with Chinami, Miku, and actually coming clean to Chika, but it would be a lot more impactful if there was any sort of acknowledgment that Stomachache happened.

I found Sana and Tsubasa's events fairly interesting, if not everything I hoped for, but I'll save lore stuff for later.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I am a bit bored of questions, so I made full chapter 4 walkthrough (0.43). I promise to keep this post updated at least until chapter ends

See attachments for SVG (unlimited scaling), DOT (graphviz source) and uncroped PNG

UPD: 0.43
Updated my guide for 0.43

Last edited:

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Updated my guide for 0.43

That guide is rlly useful :D you should make a ticket asking the mods to include your guide in the first post, so other people could find it easily

OK why is Sana's brother's name that?
lol that felt like some kinda joke to me. Idk if it's just a normal name in Japan or something or if Sel is shitposting

That was a bit of a disappointing update to me. Nothing actively bad, but very short and kind of boring. Pretty much all of the double events felt like one event worth of content stretched into two. Lots of setup for things to happen later rather than actual payoff. A couple of scenes that could be impactful (breaking Miku's vagina, Makoto sleep sex) but based on how they ended probably aren't going to go anywhere (unless Maki stops being the densest person in the universe and figures out Akira is fucking both her daughters).
yeah agreed, not nearly as good as the previous updates. found some parts to be a bit of a slog to get through

imo highlights were:
- Sana event was really cool and her interacting with young Akira was cute
- Karin scene was funny as fuck
- Wakana hug and flashback was wholesome and the end of that event seemed quite hopeful
- Miku bleed was interesting

I feel like halloween has been getting hyped up for a while now so hopefully that update'll be good

edit: actually i was looking for the update roadmaps and I realized halloween is gonna be split into 2 updates. i think im just gonna take a break from this game and let the updates build up for a few months cos I hate waiting for cliffhangers xD

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
That was a bit of a disappointing update to me. Nothing actively bad, but very short and kind of boring. Pretty much all of the double events felt like one event worth of content stretched into two. Lots of setup for things to happen later rather than actual payoff.
I've been mulling around my take since I finished the update, but I have to agree. It was a weak update.
Final preliminary thoughts are that previous updates were gold, and this one was at the very least unbalanced. It lacked a storyline that really popped, instead it's all just hints, setups, random Miku going nowhere, and Chika dropping the ball imo.

*Sana's brother being called Shota has got to be one of the (if not the) worst naming decision of the game.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
The Miku scene was only mildly traumatising and it does give weight to the theory that Sensei's penis has been getting bigger. Miku isn't that much smaller than the other girls and is definitely not smaller than Wizard Maya who as far as we know had no such issue. It may seem like a silly theory but I think it speaks to the cruelty of the gods, to make a man who likes them small that big... and then to make him bigger. That said, given the way he reacted I think the Wizards may be safer from him after this.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Edit: To not double-post, slight update to the sexual checklist:
Did anyone else get to the end of the update trying everything to get the Tsubasa events only to discover that they were crossed out and you missed them? Anyone know what I did wrong?
most likely sarasex = false.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes