Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Also, not to be that guy but end of 0.42 save pls? The latest this thread has is end of 0.41
And how did that happen? You not also did delete the game accidentaly but also the savegames that are in a totally different place of your hard-drive? How that happen?

Mao__

Oct 15, 2019
And how did that happen? You not also did delete the game accidentaly but also the savegames that are in a totally different place of your hard-drive? How that happen?
I did not bother moving it from downloads folder and paid the price. And i was not aware of data being stored somewhere else too.

yeah save files are stored in two places: LessonsInLove/game/saves/ and %APPDATA%/Renpy/Test-... for Windows
Thanks

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, does anyone else have this problem, when you start on new version (starting from previous one), all "skipped dialog" is lost, so ctrl not working until you see all the dialogs again, repeatable or not.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Guys, does anyone else have this problem, when you start on new version (starting from previous one), all "skipped dialog" is lost, so ctrl not working until you see all the dialogs again, repeatable or not.
That usually just happens when something in that event was changed. But i also did notice that it happened with the new renpy version.

Reactions: Vizer007

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
That's because of typo fixes I think usually, but I got skip all dialogue instead of just already read so maybe I'm wrong and it's an actual bug.

Reactions: Vizer007
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes