DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Thank God the new update comes today, we really are running out of things to talk about.
I suppose we could talk about Rin who is probably going to be hearing about Chika's Sensei/Yumi problems while wanting to bang Chika and Sensei, and she's not exactly the biggest fan of Yumi on top of it.

I am curious where her story is going at the moment, since basically everyone she knows is getting laid, besides her, now, with the guy she likes...who's probably going to fuck her mom too.

Plus there's also how Niki moving in is likely going to fuck with basically all the girls. Most are worried about Sensei seeing mature women, especially Ayane, and Ayane in particular didn't like finding out he's back with Niki:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now, Niki might be moving in.

There's also Maya/New Maya who is going to be absolutely hating this...

Then there's Ami smiling and laughing, since she's probably aware that Niki moving in is going to stir up some shit, lmao.

Ami while the world burns around her:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I suppose we could talk about Rin who is probably going to be hearing about Chika's Sensei/Yumi problems while wanting to bang Chika and Sensei, and she's not exactly the biggest fan of Yumi on top of it.

I am curious where her story is going at the moment, since basically everyone she knows is getting laid, besides her, now, with the guy she likes...who's probably going to fuck her mom too.

Plus there's also how Niki moving in is likely going to fuck with basically all the girls. Most are worried about Sensei seeing mature women, especially Ayane, and Ayane in particular didn't like finding out he's back with Niki:

Then there's Ami smiling and laughing, since she's probably aware that Niki moving in is going to stir up some shit, lmao.

Imagine Chika vents to Rin about Akira cheating on her and Rin let's slip she knows about it but it's not with Yumi.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Tbh Rin right now feels pretty aimless.Not in the way that someone like Kirin or Otoha are aimless but more so the fact that it feels like something should have happened.For example why not follow the "I heard gears and a clock ticking" moment from when she got rejected by Chika.Why not include her in the symposium?Essentially Sel needs to do right by our homie smh

(Also Ami is slowly becoming Sekai.Yes i know that she said she looked up to her but what she meant is that she looked up to the idealized image that all children have of their parents.Now that Niki is here she will start becoming the real Sekai)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Imagine Chika vents to Rin about Akira cheating on her and Rin let's slip she knows about it but it's not with Yumi.
Rin over here knowing Sensei is screwing around with Futaba, Nodoka, Sana, and optionally Haruka and Molly, etc.

Chika - "He's cheating on me!"
Rin:
Chika - "Wait, do you know something?"
Rin:
Chika - "Rin, what are you hiding?!"
Rin:
Also Rin: *sending Chika's boyfriend some nudes for a dick pic*

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes