Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm out of reactions, again, so the last like 20 to 30 posts miss out unfortunately, even those more than half were fully deserving cause they got me doing hard thinks.

After this update i kind of wonder of Himawari is like an agent of Pareidolia cause she kind of seems like that'd fit with how she helped Ayane and given that big P is supposedly weaker than the other two and kind of tries to balance things between them it might make sense why Himawari would 'work' for them, like as an agent of big P they let her participate or spectate but there are rules she has to follow and since she'd have a vested interest since it involves her parents, she'd want to follow those rules to keep getting access... i dunno, it's half a theory, just kind feels right in a way.

Mission for the theory dudes, take this idea and split it up in your head, first assume it is correct and gather arguments for it, then dismantle it, i'm pretty shit at theory'ing and kinda need to outsource this idea to your more insightful minds.

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
I'm out of reactions, again, so the last like 20 to 30 posts miss out unfortunately, even those more than half were fully deserving cause they got me doing hard thinks.

After this update i kind of wonder of Himawari is like an agent of Pareidolia cause she kind of seems like that'd fit with how she helped Ayane and given that big P is supposedly weaker than the other two and kind of tries to balance things between them it might make sense why Himawari would 'work' for them, like as an agent of big P they let her participate or spectate but there are rules she has to follow and since she'd have a vested interest since it involves her parents, she'd want to follow those rules to keep getting access... i dunno, it's half a theory, just kind feels right in a way.

Mission for the theory dudes, take this idea and split it up in your head, first assume it is correct and gather arguments for it, then dismantle it, i'm pretty shit at theory'ing and kinda need to outsource this idea to your more insightful minds.
In the last happy event we hear that Himawari Co. is part of the Great Pareidolia Mall, so the two are probably connected somehow. Moreover, during the scene where we first see Sekai, Himawari says she has come to save us, which seems a recurring theme with the "big P" as well

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I'm beginning to think that "psycho Ami" is just a coping mechanism for Maya (only beginning, mind you; I still believe that Ami is going to kill a bitch eventually). Maybe it was Maya who did all of that horrendous shit, and when she finally came to her senses, she intentionally forgot who actually committed the act.

So my bet on probability is -

Psycho Ami = 75%

Psycho Maya = 20%

Psycho Ayane = 5% (She won't get killed if she's the one killing everybody.)

And something about the extended disappearance does not sit right with me; even though Ami possibly took her out past the city so she wouldn't get back (or to be recovered after she learned her "lesson"), it still shouldn't have taken Himawari 18+ hours to get Ayane back. So some shit definitely went down, and I bet our sunflower is going to pull some devious fuckery of her own. She hasn't been malicious yet, but that's no reason to trust her completely.
I think it naive to think that Ami won't do anything to Ayane. I don't think Maya is lying and most importantly Ami is an arakawa. Current Ami is trying to change her ways for Sensei and if going by a theory then this world is made for Ami. Soon, we will probably see Ayane dying if she is not protected by one of the God. Even then, Ami is probably still the most powerful being.
Ps- I also don't trust the shapeshifter, it would be sekai for all we know. Also, it was pretty strange that Ami didn't do anything to Ayane after she slapped her. Guess it wasn't her trigger and what's funny is Ami got her best friend back. So, in a way, did Ami won?

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
Buenas como estan, esta la versión comprimida de esta versión?
Good how are you, is the compressed version of this version?

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
I'm going to try this, also would you know anything about "There is nothing" when going to the care package stuff in game?
I dont really get what are you asking, sorry xd If you are asking where to see te content is at weekends at the pc.
iirc "There is nothing" isnt an ch1 event?

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
what event should we do first or it will autoplay? I don't want to miss one or two events and then return to play again.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
The Shapeshifter seems to just be doing her job most of the time, and following the rules:
It's been clear that she is trying to subvert said rules. Hell, it was outright stated in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just because the hero(ine) has found the courage doesn't mean that their antagonist is now irrelevant. Just means that Ayane will face the coming darkness head held high. On that note, I am hyped for her events next update.

Reactions: LuisD and chronox42
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes