Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I highly doubt there is anything to this but has anybody else noticed that the wizards are the bravest when it comes to eating food that others think will kill them? Chinami keeps asking for peanuts (which would actually kill her), Tsukasa chose to be "the sacrifice" and try the tacos first and Nao-chan volunteered to judge the cooking contest. Like I said it's probably nothing, I just found it odd.

Gehrmann

Sep 16, 2020
Is Nodoka a part of the Arakawas? I remember Ami saying something about a girl who used to come to their house when she was little and she had different hair than Noriko. Maybe that was young Nodoka? She shares the same hair color as Himawari, which I think is a recessive gene of the Arakawa family. She also enjoys incest a lot, which is basically an Arakawa tradition

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Is Nodoka a part of the Arakawas? I remember Ami saying something about a girl who used to come to their house when she was little and she had different hair than Noriko. Maybe that was young Nodoka? She shares the same hair color as Himawari, which I think is a recessive gene of the Arakawa family. She also enjoys incest a lot, which is basically an Arakawa tradition
Honestly with Nodoka calling Sensei dad on multiple occasions and this game's love for foreshadowing, I wouldn't be surprised. Her hair is also similar to Ami and Sekai.
Oh and her boobs are small like Ami and Sekai too. Massive red flag.

Reactions: Riolol

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Honestly with Nodoka calling Sensei dad on multiple occasions and this game's love for foreshadowing, I wouldn't be surprised. Her hair is also similar to Ami and Sekai.
Oh and her boobs are small like Ami and Sekai too. Massive red flag.
Her weird story about an old woman with lavender hair, obsession with Futaba, obsession with incest, and sharing near identical eye colors with Futaba has had me thinking for a couple of updates that she might be some sort of... temporally displaced daughter of Futaba and Akira.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
First, please forgive me if i come up with something someone already pointed out, but had to go through about 7 pages worth of posts. But feel free to clear me out on things i might have gotten wrong or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Oh believe me, many have brought it up. They usually get banned form his discord for suggesting that the current design is anything but perfection.
What, like saying it would be nice to have a next button on the girl's events screen to just go to the next girl instead of back and manual select would be enough to get you banned?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, Sekai 'fell in love' with him when he was still a baby/toddler so i'd strongly suspect she'd have been around to mother him as much as she could, dunno about Saki but if you told me he saw Sekai as his main mother figure i wouldn't be at all surprised.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
View attachment 2820720

Alright, this is what's coming next, some pretty good characters to directly follow up on after that last update, pretty much everyone i was wanting to follow up with after it too.
Shit! I should’ve chosen Uta over Chika if I knew Uta’s events are coming right up, got distracted by that new risqué swimsuit; this better not makes me miss events!

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes