crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Ami uses her dress, and gets her poems from there at some point
Huh, excuse me for borrowing the dunce cap for a few mins Bingoogus but have we talked about the possibility that Sekai just straight up told Ami to start wearing her dress? Sekai probably is telling Ami exactly what to write in her poetry as well.

I wish I could remember if this has been discussed before but there's almost 44,000 posts and I feel like more than half of those have come in the last year or so :ROFLMAO:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Huh, excuse me for borrowing the dunce cap for a few mins Bingoogus but have we talked about the possibility that Sekai just straight up told Ami to start wearing her dress? Sekai probably is telling Ami exactly what to write in her poetry as well.

I wish I could remember if this has been discussed before but there's almost 44,000 posts and I feel like more than half of those have come in the last year or so :ROFLMAO:
Unlikely, because Sekai couldn't talk to Ami when she first started wearing her dress, same for the poetry. That's all Ami. Unless you count Sekai not literally telling her to do it this time, but more of a repetition from previous cycles in which she might had told her already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It begs the question, can Ami directly talk to Sekai even now?
She's obviously having an actual conversation with someone when she's alone, and the most likely culprit is Sekai. We just haven't seen it. If she's talking to Sekai though, rather than her whispering thoughts inside her head, then it makes it more clear that she couldn't by the time she chose to wear her dress and write poetry though.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
It begs the question, can Ami directly talk to Sekai even now?
She's obviously having an actual conversation with someone when she's alone, and the most likely culprit is Sekai. We just haven't seen it. If she's talking to Sekai though, rather than her whispering thoughts inside her head, then it makes it more clear that she couldn't by the time she chose to wear her dress and write poetry though.
I agree; I don't think Ami trying to be "more Sekai" was from Sekai's ghostly persuation specifically because of the example you brough up. Besides, I think it's still too soon to use the fact "Ami talking to someone invisible when alone" to determine whether she can converse with Sekai.

One scene that cements this idea is from You & Me Against the World. As the crazy daughter that views her mom like a legendary figure, it's unfathomable to imagine this "Shut up!" was directed to Sekai, even if she is no longer amongst the living. If this instead was just delusional talk, then "Ami talking to someone only she can see" becomes a lot less likely to lead somewhere.
1726198134900.png

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
For those interested in when the Attic and Sekai (plus dress) was mentioned, it's Chapter 2's Ami 'Outcry of the Hunted Hare' Event. It's also when Ami had a nightmare involving Sekai:

I'd also think Ami talking about cleaning the Attic in her Chapter 1 'Harem Tutorial' Event (the first Ami Event), then later having Sekai's shadow show up behind her in her Chapter 1 'Cute Girls and Stuff' Event:
Are related. (This Event also leads to her becoming a Maid which is a Divergence to the normal timeline according to Maya Prime in Chapter 1 Ami's 'Divergence' Event)

In theory: Ami cleans Attic. Finds Sekai things/unleashes something. Starts having bad dreams and something like Sekai following her. Ends up having trouble sleeping as mentioned in Chapter 2's 'The First Signs of Fraying Threads' Main Event:
Which might be why she had a fever in the Chapter 1 'Little Girl' Main Event, and ever since, she's been getting worse and worse while the voices mentioned in her Chapter 2 'Living' Event:
Got worse and worse, along with the dreams, etc, and eventually...well, she loses her shit (after apparently getting murdered), breaks, and seems to just be doing what the voices tell her now:

GSwole

May 1, 2023
It wasn't a valid suggestion. For a rare moment, Sel was right.

Also, you are taking out of context screenshots too seriously
I'm always right. Even when I'm wrong. Which is never but you get the point. If those bugs dare talk back to me I have to remind them who makes the money for a poorly disguised self-insert harem fantasy with religious undertones about a guy that gets to fuck everything with a hole yet still feel bad about it.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I agree; I don't think Ami trying to be "more Sekai" was from Sekai's ghostly persuation specifically because of the example you brough up. Besides, I think it's still too soon to use the fact "Ami talking to someone invisible when alone" to determine whether she can converse with Sekai.

One scene that cements this idea is from You & Me Against the World. As the crazy daughter that views her mom like a legendary figure, it's unfathomable to imagine this "Shut up!" was directed to Sekai, even if she is no longer amongst the living. If this instead was just delusional talk, then "Ami talking to someone only she can see" becomes a lot less likely to lead somewhere.
View attachment 4027674
I wouldn't call it unfathomable, she was hysterical in that moment. Sekai could have been trying to calm her down for all we know. I don't know who else it would be.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I get that some people here dislike the guy for various reasons, myself included at least in some capacity. But surely its not worth faux outrage over a screenshot of how he responded to some goober in a discord that's having a "No memes in general"-esque conversation.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I get that some people here dislike the guy for various reasons, myself included at least in some capacity. But surely its not worth faux outrage over a screenshot of how he responded to some goober in a discord that's having a "No memes in general"-esque conversation.
Less than an isolated incident and more of a flagbearer for overall repeated complaints from many other subscribers that were either disrespected themselves or felt they were in a hostile environment by his actions towards the people that pay him.

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes