Bingus Bongus

Jun 12, 2023
Hoo boy, I've made it to the end of the current content. I almost quit a couple times over how much I despised Sensei, but I'm glad I persisted. Getting to learn how much was hiding beneath the surface of all these characters is really neat, Selly is quite good at character writing (but not game design, alas). Even Akira himself, who I thought was completely irredeemable in chapter 1, is slowly, ever so slowly, becoming less of a trash bin. I'm also a sucker for time loop/peggy sue stories, so the resets really hit the dopamine button.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hoo boy, I've made it to the end of the current content. I almost quit a couple times over how much I despised Sensei, but I'm glad I persisted.
Welcome... cousin? Bongus, theory dudes table over there, dunce table behind me (dunce-throne belongs to me and i rule it with a flaccid dildo bat), peanut gallery above. Please, enjoy yourself.

(seriously is that guy a cousin of mine or something?)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Is it confirmed that Ami's parents died in the car crash as being the ones inside one of the car during the accident or being between two car crash collisions?

I ask this, because I see a lot of people in the thread assume/theorize that Sensei or Maya would've had something to do with sabotaging the car etc. etc. and I assumed this as well. Maybe to a certain extent a role was played that hasn't been revealed yet. That or I missed a memo entirely.

Don't know how reliable the monologue can be with the text being crossed out, or trusting Sensei's perspective or wording at times.

That and a bunch of other times cars are seen:

Don't know what disproving/proving matters or how important in the manner of how they died, but after seeing the latest Sekai flashback in patch 0.33.0 it made me want to go back.

It's somewhat still up in the air.

The main things that I've noticed that is likely important when it comes to the accident besides it being when Ami was 7, and it killed her parents is:
  • In 'The mysterious abundance of chickens': Sensei seemingly removed "strips of steel from her body" and "saw it all":
    "Her" is likely Sekai.
  • In 'First contact': Sensei seems to imply he was in a moving car, a moving car crashed into a wall, and it was "Us driving":
    Also seemingly there was a moon out, and Sensei also asks "Why did it have to be him?":
  • In 'The way it scatters' If you're fucking Ami: Ami reveals she watched her parents die:
  • In the Japanese 'Peekaboo' event where Sekai is restored: Sekai's car seems to show up and be Yellow:
    And in 'Baby Finches': It's the Yellow car that seems to crash:
Now, overall, it hasn't really been confirmed what happened.

Still, I am beginning to think Sensei was driving Sekai's car with Sekai and Ami in it, but he crashed into another car that just so happened to be Nozomu's, and they both wrecked. Sekai and Nozomu ended up dead (Nozomu burned to death becoming a ball of light, while Sekai became mangled into looking like a tree with roots of wire), while Ami and Sensei ended up "broken". I can also see Sensei considering his brother as a "Wall", due to him being the thing between Sensei and Sekai (The World).

Of course, I could be way off.

Bingus Bongus

Jun 12, 2023
Welcome... cousin? Bongus, theory dudes table over there, dunce table behind me (dunce-throne belongs to me and i rule it with a flaccid dildo bat), peanut gallery above. Please, enjoy yourself.

I swap around screen handles every few years and it just so happens that this is my current fad. :LOL:

Also, thanks a lot for pointing me toward URM in one of your earlier posts, it's saving me a lot of time exploring branching paths. I also got a bizarre introduction to whatever the fuck Huggy Boy is, but let's not talk about that part.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020

I first thought you had changed usernames, you're a celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
yknkw I havent really seen many comments on the one update where an assumedlybGod in ami talks about something like a multiverse of worlds and stuff like that. What are the thoughts and theories on that? Would that have been one of the Gods like hope? Or another thing entirely

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
DeSkel15 do you have a photographic memory or something? There are a ridiculous number of events in this game, how are you always capable of finding exact scenes where information is?? It's genuinely impressive as hell.
I'm related to Nodoka. Don't let her know that though. I've heard the rumors..

Nah, It's more like I'm just a nerd, lmao. Lessons in Love happened to catch my interest, and tbh, it's nowhere near as hard to follow as some comic book stuff I was obsessed with as a kid.

Not to say I can remember everything. There's still likely things I've forgotten or simply didn't pay enough attention to. I've been meaning to replay it, as I know, I've likely missed some things, but I haven't gotten around to starting it just yet.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
For the Core Packages, can I install different months as I tried it with one but installing another month asked me to overwrite some files?

4.20 star(s) 301 Votes