legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Just a generic 0.34 preview update

Search my old posts to see. 6 posts back has previews(so far what's been released)
I've updated that post so there's more stuff to see.

The 0.34 update events breakdown would be in an older post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol, wtf miku's cloth pattern toggler in koikatsu character editor

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Well, it seems, feels and i'm pretty sure IS pretty clear everyone has thoroughly stated every theory that can realistically be made with the information at hand now so this thread is just deeeeeeeead except for little bips and beeps. It does make me think though, Selly is going to have to start revealing the proper turth behind the story soon enough, cause at this point all the major pieces are in place, most of the minor ones are either in place, resolved or just stuck treading water until the reveals start coming in and collectively that puts the story in about the same place, treading water, i'm just not seeing much room left for more smoke and mirrors to take place without it just feeling like things are completely stalled and that he's deliberately dragging things out. If shit doesn't really start to pop off by the end of chapter 3 then i'm actually going to get even more worried that we'll find ourselves in a 'Lost' situation where no kind of reveal will ever have a chance to reach the heights of our expectations leading to at best a mild nod of 'cool, so it was that then' and at worst 'wtf... that's it!? LAME'.
If you think the thread is lacking stuff to discuss now, just wait till next update also doesn't reveal anything particularly revolutionary and Sel then proceeds to take his Christmas break. Better start prepping some more surveys.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, Random Question Time, do you think Noriko is "real" or not?

There's been a few times where Sensei has alluded to her feeling too perfect to be real, but what really makes me suspicious is her apparently being a naturally pink haired humanoid:
Which could just be how this universe works, but as far as I recall, she's the only character with unnatural hair that has been confirmed to be natural (besides perhaps her sister based off context).

We've also been advised that Niki might be a shapeshifter:
So, both the Nakayamas might not be "real".

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
so there no compress vers?? because i already search in tool search, it doesn`t help at all
There's the previous version:
Lessons in Love [v0.32.0] [Selebus] Compressed

PC/Mac(~2.69GB)
:
Pixel

Tool:UAGC
You can then add the current .33
update, such as this:
to the compressed .32 version.

If you're planning on using Joiplay, then you might have to make a folder within the Events folder also called Events and place the new Events images there, then switch the folders to give the game the ability to load them as they occur. It's manageable, but annoying. So, I guess take that into account depending on what you're using.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, Random Question Time, do you think Noriko is "real" or not?

There's been a few times where Sensei has alluded to her feeling too perfect to be real, but what really makes me suspicious is her apparently being a naturally pink haired humanoid:
God Noriko is so pretty in that image...

Reactions: DeSkel15

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
If you're planning on using Joiplay, then you might have to make a folder within the Events folder also called Events and place the new Events images there, then switch the folders to give the game the ability to load them as they occur. It's manageable, but annoying. So, I guess take that into account depending on what you're using.
Ah, is that the problem? I was wondering why the compressed version stopped working for me.

For some reason this game is the only Ren'py game on this site that still runs on my old tablet without crashing, which I suppose might be due to memory problems or something like that. I'm hoping that using the compressed version will delay me losing my saves for as long as possible (since trying to transfer my Joiplay saves to a Windows installation didn't seem to work).

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ah, is that the problem? I was wondering why the compressed version stopped working for me.

For some reason this game is the only Ren'py game on this site that still runs on my old tablet without crashing, which I suppose might be due to memory problems or something like that. I'm hoping that using the compressed version will delay me losing my saves for as long as possible (since trying to transfer my Joiplay saves to a Windows installation didn't seem to work).
Possibly. The number of images within the Events folder has exceeded the capacity that Android files can hold, so, you can't really add all the new event images to the Events folder. I managed to just make another Events folder, put the new ones in it, then switched them to play the recent update.

It's worked so far:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
I agree, my biggest problem with this game is the pacing and Chapter 3 has been looking more promising in that regard but lately it has been slowing down again, I really hope things pick up soon because there is no excuse for being 2M+ words into a story and still being in the set up phase, we need to start actually building up for some climaxes and pay offs at least.
There's a big part of me that is really scared about where this story is going and that part of me wants to just keep hanging out with these characters in this pre-dark route phase forever even if the plot never goes anywhere.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Just a generic 0.34 preview update

Search my old posts to see. 6 posts back has previews(so far what's been released)
I've updated that post so there's more stuff to see.

The 0.34 update events breakdown would be in an older post.
Ok I looked up what enjo kosai is, aaaand it’s basically sugar daddy activities with almost guaranteed sexual favors. Way to go Uta cranking your own harem rank there :coffee:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
She is still struggling with her weight and bulimia issues(mentioned in last up date) and seem to have gotten out of hand
There's also how she knows for sure that Sensei's a slut, now, so I'm sure that's not helping her with her insecurity issues.

Futaba hinted at this during the Nodoka massage:
So, I just hope Futaba isn't the next to pull a Makoto.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know, I wonder how many girls will commit suicide due to Sensei, before this game is over...

Niki almost did, Makoto did, Maya might have, based off the hanging stuff:
Futaba feels like she's getting there, and Chika might if she finds out Sensei's been slutting it up. Ami probably would if he abandons her.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I also gotta say, even though I'm literally talking about it, I wouldn't have seen it coming if Futaba suddenly does something like kill Imani because she's getting close to Sensei.

I mean, I could easily imagine something Yandere-ish going on here:
Except for the fact it's, you know, Futaba... Albeit, thinking she's not the crazy one, might just be what I've been led to think..

Maybe Psycho Futaba was the real threat this whole time, and finding out Sensei is seeing others is the trigger? Futaba does seem, for whatever reason, related to the Upside Down House stuff, so there's likely something going on with her.

Last edited:

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Sooo...are there any new custom images leaked like before? I've been wondering since I haven't been active here for a while lol

Reactions: Icez2567
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes