DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Thing is, mate, the timeframes for all those events are blurry at best and incomprehensible at worst. I know that Noriko and Maya are kinda in the same timeframe, but there's also Niki, Sekai, Ami, accident and all of that happened "some time ago". I wanna wait until we have some sort of stable ground to base our guesses upon, as to not get into discussions "what happened when" when we know fuck all about it. No jabs, btw, just observation.
I mean, we've actually been given a few ages and time frames, so I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about.

It's been 8 years since Sensei and Niki stopped seeing eachother:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After they dated for 5 years:
And Sensei is 31, while Niki is 29:

Ami was also 7 when her parents died, and should be turning 16 around the start of the game, since the likes of Ayane is 15, and Ami's bday is before hers:
This also means her parents died around 8 years ago.

Overall: The Accident, ghosting Niki, and considering there didn't seem to be much of a timeframe between this and tutoring Noriko and Maya, this all seemed to happen when Sensei was 23, 8 years ago.

It's likely why the number 23 comes up so often.

Tutoring also seemed to end almost 5 years ago:
So, considering Noriko is one of the older girls, while Maya is one of the younger girls, Noriko was likely around 12, Maya was around 11, and Sensei was around 27 when he stopped tutoring.

Then almost 3 years ago seems to be around the time when the space war started, Sana's brother died, Noriko last saw Sensei, etc, but this time frame is especially blurry with only really Noriko seeming to ground it:

DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
I just made it to the event called Everyone and I was very shocked when Tsuneyo made a joke of what happened between Sensei and Molly in the previous Halloween party. I stopped at the knock knock joke. The second hand shame, embarrassment, whatever many feelings it was, phew... Not gonna play LiL for a few days.
Serious question, was it really a joke? Because it didn't feel that way to me.

I was so embarrased, but what was more weird is that no one really took it serious but maybe Otoha?

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019

I was so embarrased, but what was more weird is that no one really took it serious but maybe Otoha?
I believe that Tsuneyo misunderstood what to do in the stand-up comedy contest as well as what jokes are in general.

More than a few took it seriously. Sensei, Molly, and Tsuneyo where involved in that "joke" and Imani noticed something which is why she pulled Tsuneyo off the stage. Maya knows what's up. Ayane saved the day by putting the rest of the class's attention on her, but at the end, made Sensei confess all of his relationships with other girls to her. Probably more noticed too.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

It was likely more of a warning from Tsuneyo to Sensei. Tsuneyo just framed it as a joke, so that she could presumably test the water, and as she likely figured, very few took it seriously, and Ayane just seemed a little jealous(?):

Still, it made it clear to Sensei that she still remembers, and in her point of view, this likely was a way to protect Molly:

Anyone could have put together that something happened between Molly and Sensei. Even Kirin was able to put something together:
Which caused Sensei to snap on her.

Most of the girls simply tend to ignore Sensei's faults, while others are delusional like Chika:

Not Tsuneyo, though. In fact she claims she will straight up gore him if he hurts someone in an unforgivable way (rape):
And if my Eidetic Memory theory is true, then she's not likely to forget whatever he happens to do.

She's one of the only characters that sees through him:
and could probably stop him if needed:
If not kill him:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: t-f

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
God... i can't wait to watch Sana take Akira's ginormous penis... the size difference... watching that adorable little cyclops get split in half and fucked into an incoherent mess of bliss... fuck.
That reminded me of this conversation Miku had with Sana:

Honestly, Sana might be looking forward to it. She's apparently a little freaky.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
God... i can't wait to watch Sana take Akira's ginormous penis... the size difference... watching that adorable little cyclops get split in half and fucked into an incoherent mess of bliss... fuck.
pls Selly bless us with thy Sana scene soon! She wants it too!
1697559381902.png

Reactions: Bingoogus

bperson52

Apr 25, 2022
I've completed 2 out of 5 Imani events and I can't trigger the last 3. Tried calls during the weekend and the week and the bar but nothing is triggered
I've already completed every other main/character event.
Pls hlp thnx

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I've completed 2 out of 5 Imani events and I can't trigger the last 3. Tried calls during the weekend and the week and the bar but nothing is triggered
I've already completed every other main/character event.
Pls hlp thnx
1697567084876.png
This event autoplays, so chances are you haven't finished all available events for Wakana; check wiki if you get stuck somewhere again

avesq

May 1, 2018
Am I hearing things, or have they ripped off sensei's theme here at 14:44?

ReegusLeroy

Mar 19, 2020
Am I hearing things, or have they ripped off sensei's theme here at 14:44?
You are hearing things but it wouldn't matter if it was the same song. 99% of the OST is royalty free music found online.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes