DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This makes me feel like there will be more events where you get no choice but to do what the GOD tells Akira to do and it will be not great.
Especially considering the choice of whether to connect with Pareidolia only had one answer: Yes. Otherwise the game turns off.

Personally, I don't trust Pareidolia much. The way it talks reminds me of what Tsuneyo said:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm.. in retrospect, if Pareidolia turns out to be this thing:
Imma have to flip out for a sec, then continue reading, I guess, lmao.

Last edited:

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
"Remember to smile" was also said by the voice on the loudspeaker in Amy (the last happy event in the backrooms mall where we meet a distorted version of Ami), and since that event is set in the Great Pareidolia Mall, which also has Himawari Co. as one of its stores, that's another hint that he is the one getting control of things soon.

Kinda ironic that the only icon we have of Pareidolia is a perfectly still minimal face which shows no expression, let alone a smile.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
"Remember to smile" was also said by the voice on the loudspeaker in Amy (the last happy event in the backrooms mall where we meet a distorted version of Ami), and since that event is set in the Great Pareidolia Mall, which also has Himawari Co. as one of its stores, that's another hint that he is the one getting control of things soon.

Kinda ironic that the only icon we have of Pareidolia is a perfectly still minimal face which shows no expression, let alone a smile.
Pareidolia did seem to use User2's "face" at one point, but that was only temporary:

In other words: It's likely choosing it's current "face" and something tells me "it all comes down to perception":

Last edited:
Reactions: SadCoomer

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

I mean, if you pull up the Wikipedia entry for the word, you get this:

1697655864150.png

buff

May 29, 2017
Sel's worst fear is that someone is fapping to his game, since he feels like his condemnation of the sexy stuff is what separates him from an actual pedo and if someone is fapping then he's part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Must be exhausting to live like that.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Especially considering the choice of whether to connect with Pareidolia only had one answer: Yes. Otherwise the game turns off.

Personally, I don't trust Pareidolia much. The way it talks reminds me of what Tsuneyo said:
It was not an advice, it was just stating a fact. You HAVE to trust it. Either you trust it either you dusted.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes