DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
This time I'm not drunk but since has been so long since my last time here:

Hi.

I keep reading the site but I don't have anything interesting to say.

Ohh and I've been watching one of my favourite animes these days, Oregairu, and I never realized how similar Uta is to Iroha:

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019

Hi.

Ohh and I've been seeing one of my favourite animes these days, Oregairu, and I never realized how similar Uta is to Iroha:
Same here...
Dont know what to talk about xD
Well, at least I found that NIKKE is not some fan service only game that I thought was at launch and missed it until recently. Having a blast with it for 2 weeks now. If anyone missed it thinking it's not worth your time - check it out.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

Hi.

Ohh and I've been watching one of my favourite animes these days, Oregairu, and I never realized how similar Uta is to Iroha:
Same here...
Dont know what to talk about xD
Well, at least I found that NIKKE is not some fan service only game that I thought was at launch and missed it until recently. Having a blast with it for 2 weeks now. If anyone missed it thinking it's not worth your time - check it out.
This is why i sometimes post stupid shit like a meme or 'BIG PENIS'.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I'm with all of you. I check into this thread a few times a day to see if there's anything new but I don't know why... we won't have anything new for another month+ as it is. I miss the bi-weekly updates for that reason alone, just something to discuss.

Everything important has already been discussed to death, so the only things we can really toss around are some Pepe Silvia style super-conspiracies based on nothing. I'm bored

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Speaking of Care Packages

Is there a way of getting the Costom Images he made without going through the discord?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I'm with all of you. I check into this thread a few times a day to see if there's anything new but I don't know why... we won't have anything new for another month+ as it is. I miss the bi-weekly updates for that reason alone, just something to discuss.

Everything important has already been discussed to death, so the only things we can really toss around are some Pepe Silvia style super-conspiracies based on nothing. I'm bored
At least we would get some previews and fresh requests when Selebus would return from Japan. Imagine how we would treasure every single preview as discussion topic

Reactions: crustlord12

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
At least we would get some previews and fresh requests when Selebus would return from Japan. Imagine how we would treasure every single preview as discussion topic
AFAIK the 3 people who were here and on the discord at the same time got banned on said discord, following the release of latest previews. So unless there's a RED SPY sneaky someone, who has yet to reveal themselves - we're stuck until actual release.

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes