GSwole

May 1, 2023
Speaking of Care Packages

Is there a way of getting the Costom Images he made without going through the discord?
if you mean the requests then theres a bunch of older ones on his pixiv, but the "newer' ones are paygated by $2. unless theres someone uploading them on another site for free. theres some good ones but most are mediocre and no you dont need discord to see them on the website.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
ah :(, i thought it would return us to the normal screen, when i reached that infinite, i thought my game was bricked, and i did all the puzzle again (according to what is in puzzle guide)
When you're in the loop, you can click on Progress on the bottom menu to see if there are events remaining. There aren't. That's your clue that you're at the end of content.

This has become somewhat common since chapter 3 started.

t-f

Jul 7, 2023
Would you like to see a video about the LiL game? Fan Video :LOL:. Here's the link That's not all, the rest are in the process of being translated into English. Special thanks to DeSkel15 for proofreading the translation (y). Here are pictures to attract attention! CharaStudio-2023-09-19-03-30-49-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-09-19-03-32-09-Render.png CharaStudio-2023-09-19-03-32-38-Render.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 14, 2022
Would you like to see a video about the LiL game? Fan Video :LOL:. Here's the link That's not all, the rest are in the process of being translated into English. Special thanks to DeSkel15 for proofreading the translation (y). Here are pictures to attract attention! View attachment 3115574 View attachment 3115575 View attachment 3115576
Your division(FUCK), the Russian community has escaped from their mental hospital...

Тсунейо ПЕЙ ТАБЛЕТКИ!

• Haha
Reactions: YOUDIDIT and t-f

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Would you like to see a video about the LiL game? Fan Video :LOL:. Here's the link That's not all, the rest are in the process of being translated into English. Special thanks to DeSkel15 for proofreading the translation (y). Here are pictures to attract attention! View attachment 3115574 View attachment 3115575 View attachment 3115576
Yeah i would say this is one of those things where if someone has an interest they should try to actually download this stuff cause... Selly is comin' for it, DCMA claim is well on its way.

• Sad
Reactions: t-f

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Yeah i would say this is one of those things where if someone has an interest they should try to actually download this stuff cause... Selly is comin' for it, DCMA claim is well on its way.
He obviously would. t-f is russian after all

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
In the meantime, continuing me own personal trend of posting shite that's very mildly related - today I made some authentic Miso Ramen (which is a pain in the ass, because you have get the ingredients in the middle of a Southern Slavic country, and most people here are not that into Japanese cuisine). I hope that Tsuneyo would be proud.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
In the meantime, continuing me own personal trend of posting shite that's very mildly related - today I made some authentic Miso Ramen (which is a pain in the ass, because you have get the ingredients in the middle of a Southern Slavic country, and most people here are not that into Japanese cuisine). I hope that Tsuneyo would be proud.

1700942392260.png
She is proud
props to you for having the patience to make soft boiled eggs and thin slice green onion :ROFLMAO:
extra respect if you craft the broth from scratch
(this also reminds me to get my lazy ass up and fix something for lunch)

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
View attachment 3118119
She is proud
props to you for having the patience to make soft boiled eggs and thin slice green onion :ROFLMAO:
extra respect if you craft the broth from scratch
(this also reminds me to get my lazy ass up and fix something for lunch)
Legitimately lol'd. Yeah, everything's from scratch (didn't grow the onion tho). Can post the recipe, if anyone's interested and willing to spend a crapload of time hunting for ingredients, cooking the broth and using 3-5 pots to make all of that. :Kappa:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

That's definitely one way to seduce Tsuneyo:

Meanwhile the Ramen I live off of:

Tsuneyo judging me:

Reactions: FireCazador

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
That's definitely one way to seduce Tsuneyo:

Meanwhile the Ramen I live off of:

Tsuneyo judging me:
When I was around 20 or something, I was still living in Russia and we have sort of a national dish - pelmeni. It's like ravioli/gyoza/dumplings, but exclusively with meat. Just meat and dough. A meatball in a shell, if you will. So, naturally, they were a popular food among students, 5/2 workers and single parents - easy to cook, they fill your stomach nicely (cause meat), quick to make, pretty cheap and a great variety of them.

And someone told me once, that pelmeni is not the food of poor people, as it was so commonly misconstruded - it is the food for lazy people. And I think the same goes for instant ramen.

this isn't a personal attack or a critique of someone's diet, I just felt like sharing a small story and maybe some russian babushka genes has awoken in me and it pains my heart to see people eating absolute shite instead of normal fkn meals

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
It's been awhile since I last posted in here, and this is hardly relevant to the game but I did finally download the latest update and I'm about to catch up on about 9 months of content that I've missed. It's kinda crazy to me. I loaded my last save and I remember being in a fairly dark place the last time I had it open. Then I found myself in a relationship with a woman who I quickly thought after a few months was going to be the love of my life. I've spent the majority of this year living life with her and falling in love with her and even travelling the world with her. And now we're over. All I have left are the memories and the trinkets from our vacation, and all the little small gifts and the thousand or so photos of her that she sent me over the course of our relationship. Or that I took of us together. I miss her more than I ever thought I could miss someone. I loved her more than I thought I was capable of loving another person. I still do. But already I'm so starved of the intimacy that I had grown used to that I'm scouring tinder and hinge talking to other girls who can't hold a candle to her. And I'm back reading visual novels trying to fill the absence she left.
And I am in a really dark place. The first couple weeks were far more precarious than the last two, but I'm sitting here staring at this image of Sensei laying in bed after the last (to my knowledge anyway) Christmas party and I can't help but think about what I gained in the time since, and what I subsequently lost.

I know noone gives a shit, and fair enough, because to anyone that I could possibly say all this to, she was, in the grand scheme of things, just another woman. But I thought she was the one. And that means something to me. I never thought that before. I don't know if I'll trust myself to believe it again in the future. The time we shared together was like a K-Drama and smut novel mixed together in the best way ever...and then in the worst way ever.

It was so good I almost wish it never happened.

I don't even know what I'm looking for by typing all this here. I know better than to post this on social media or anything like that, but I had to relieve the tension in my head a bit and I think given the nature of this game's story, and the people who frequent this thread, there's a few of you who can relate.

Anyway, I'm excited to see how the story has developed and how it might shatter my world as I inevitably make the furthest reaches possible at any given moment to relate the game's events or one-off lines to my own life.

tldr: I'm a sad sexual deviant who just lost the most wonderful woman he ever had (who was also a sad sexual deviant, funnily enough)

4.10 star(s) 303 Votes