Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
One question, as I remember Selly said there would be no update in June or July, I don't remember which one it is but what if the last update before the break has a reset that will end with something important happening just to make us anxious and suffering with the 2 month wait?

Would he do this or is there already a schedule of events up to the month of this break and I'm just thinking about it too much?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
One question, as I remember Selly said there would be no update in June or July, I don't remember which one it is but what if the last update before the break has a reset that will end with something important happening just to make us anxious and suffering with the 2 month wait?
May update would contain no main events, so it is unlikely to have reset there. Also, mid-chapter resets not used to be that important and never were a cliffhanger before

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
May update would contain no main events, so it is unlikely to have reset there. Also, mid-chapter resets not used to be that important and never were a cliffhanger before
Thanks for the answer, but I'm taking into account that since it's spring and from what Maya had said there was never a reset in spring and also taking into account that that Big Boy appeared in the last Reset, what else bizarre and real could appear on the roof now on reboots?

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Looks like the update is now 100% complete ladies and mostly gentleman. What are we predicting is going to happen??

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
2.5+ millon words. Such a number!

Also, new update would show highest render-to-word ratio since 0.13.0*

* Assuming 60k+ and 750+ are exact numbers

Dec 31, 2021
Obligatory "I INSTALLED CARE PACKAGES WITHOUT READING AND NOW WHAT???/DOES ANYBODY HAVE A COMPLETE SAVE????" post. :p

That being said, I've been lurking here since early into Chapter 2 and just want to say that this place has helped me to appreciate the plot of this game and enjoy my time with it. You guys are great, and a post from a bit back saying that some "new blood" would be good for conversation got me thinking its time to stop just lurking.

I can't promise I'll add anything amazing, but I would like to join in finally. This community has provided me with many hours of excellent content in addition to the maze that is the base game. You guys should be getting paid for this shit. I'm looking at you, DeSkel15. If LiL had an appendix, I think it would just be a link to your compiled posts.

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
I have exactly 222 games on steam (that number surprised me for it's sheer consecutiveness) and yet i cannot find one i want to play... this update cannot come soon enough, i'm bored to tears...
Same. In my case, it's mostly because Sel has raised the bar on the quality of story writing in VN so high that i now can't stop subconsciously noticing flaws in that aspect in other games. Right now i'm trying to kill time reading Summer Heat and i can't stop cringing from the dialog between characters, it's so bad. It's like watching The Room with Tommy Wiseau all over again.

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes