Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Definitely not impersonating Yasu, because Yasu snaps back at the end and doesn't know what's going on. But Himawari could be by his side, and only Yasu was seeing her.

I just watched the tick tock happy event, and I have so many questions that I guess I should formulate some more and at least finish the part of game until Sekai comes back in order to understand. But if you guys want to get your minds fucked with me as of right now, here comes the gist of it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no real theory here, it's just a lot that happened in that event and those are the highlights (of which I remembered nothing from my first playthrough). Eventually I hope to be able to make sense out of some of them with later info and put a proper narrative of how this helps.
Yea I am most likely miss remembering things so am probably wrong about Yasu in that event. I replayed "Everything is Connected". The Maya that shows up and takes Akira to the storage shed does seem like she might be Himawari/shapeshifter though. Because it sounds like she is trying too hard to say all the things Maya says and there is a conspicuous sunflower there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But then I have no idea why Maya on the roof would say "You've had your hand held through everything. I wonder who it is that's been holding it?".

Regarding the "tick tock tick tock tick tock" event. This one gets too confusing for me. There is not much I can say about it other than halfway through the background voice says a bunch of words that spell out "again she lives" probably referring to Sekai. So maybe in this one its Sekai in the place of "am i okay". Then the death that Akira knows might be something to do with memories about Sekai's death rather than his own death.

The only other thing that I can think of is when he is seeing himself fuck "am i okay" it might be something to do with memories of Nozomu(hope) fucking Sekai. Which does come up again later, where it says something about him hearing them fuck through the walls and he does not like it so he turns up the tv on a dead channel and listens to the static. That's also probably why there is static eyes sometimes and the angles say -sssssssssssssssssss & -kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk which is the static sound.

Then again, as I said, this one feels too confusing for me, so it could easily be something else. Plus I have no Idea what the skin thing is about and that comes up later as well.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Now that i think about it, did we already got the dialogue for tiamat's mother? You know, when chika would ask her about it.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
She is familiar with Sekai poetry, so it might be the moment when she understood that they are related
Didnt we learn from Wakana that there was a boy mentioned in her poems. But that she just assumes this might be akira? I am pretty sure about that one.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Didnt we learn from Wakana that there was a boy mentioned in her poems. But that she just assumes this might be akira? I am pretty sure about that one.
It is safe to assume, that Nodoka knows more then Wakana. Especially when we speak about The Girl Who Cannot Breath, who fits Nodoka's tastes much better then Wakana's

Also, Wakana's research started on the beach when she saw simmilarities between Ami and The Girl Who Cannot Breath. On the other hand, for Nodoka it already was the last piece of puzzle, and her reaction was (for me) "lol, if Ami is Sensei's nice, she should have been related to Sekai too"

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hey DeSkel15, can you provide the best shots of the old one when it's made up of Ami's? I'm wanting to see just how closely it matches the Nao drawing version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
So I think I am nearing the end of a current update... and I am really confused what is happening... what happened to Ami? Why does she think that her friends are against her now?

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
It is safe to assume, that Nodoka knows more then Wakana. Especially when we speak about The Girl Who Cannot Breath, who fits Nodoka's tastes much better then Wakana's

Also, Wakana's research started on the beach when she saw simmilarities between Ami and The Girl Who Cannot Breath. On the other hand, for Nodoka it already was the last piece of puzzle, and her reaction was (for me) "lol, if Ami is Sensei's nice, she should have been related to Sekai too"
Are you probably not wrong that Nodoka could know -or at least at this point in time remember more- of her work. But i somehow have trouble believing that his name Akira was literally used in the peoms, when from everything i remember has been told about the author is how much she valued her anonymity. Using real names would somehow against that. Dont you think?

Yeah, i can somehow agree that she might be able to put one and one together at the beach. But i wonder why she has never brought it to him. It isnt like her to be shy about stuff that is important to her, no matter what it does to other people.

falco256

May 27, 2019
So I think I am nearing the end of a current update... and I am really confused what is happening... what happened to Ami? Why does she think that her friends are against her now?
Her mental health isn't exactly good lol, her being paranoid isn't entirely uncharacteristic. Maya has outright said that Ami could be an outright danger to the women around her. Especially when you factor in that she wants to keep Akira all to herself to protect him, and they want him to get back to normal. So it's a conflict of interests which she's taking personally.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Her mental health isn't exactly good lol, her being paranoid isn't entirely uncharacteristic. Maya has outright said that Ami could be an outright danger to the women around her. Especially when you factor in that she wants to keep Akira all to herself to protect him, and they want him to get back to normal. So it's a conflict of interests which she's taking personally.
But what's all this about Sekai, why did Sekai turn into Kaori and forced us to kiss, what is her end goal. I just don't follow.

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes