ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Even Yumi will probably end up cucking her before all is said and done. Frankly, I'll be surprised if Noriko doesn't walk in on Sensei and Yumi at some point. Poor girl.
Lets be honest. At this rate Noriko is going to end up walking in on Sensei engaged in an orgy with all the main and side characters involved before she gets her own shot the way her luck seems to run.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4 things:
  1. This looks like it's going to be fun.
  2. Moyo is "alive", so the surgery went well I guess?
  3. Fuck Karaoke. Like, what is it with that place?...
  4. "Ghostpacito"? Lmao
Actually, last thing...Sekai being around a "Maya", and looking like Karin is interesting:

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
4 things:
  1. This looks like it's going to be fun.
  2. Moyo is "alive", so the surgery went well I guess?
  3. Fuck Karaoke. Like, what is it with that place?...
  4. "Ghostpacito"? Lmao
Actually, last thing...Sekai being around a "Maya", and looking like Karin is interesting:
SeKaori wasn't enough apparently. Now we have SeKarin. Great.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
kid sekai huh, I'm very interested to see her interaction with Moyo as it may finally confirm that they aren't mayas at all - but that the children of the clockwork simply have her tormented image. Sekai would never associate with any Maya after all. That's on the offchance that this Sekai even exists of course, but if she's interacting with Moyo - that would also be a sign that she exists.

All in all, I don't think that will be the purpose of this scene - but we might gain a lot of knowledge about this Sekai's existence based on the fact that she interacts with Moyo or not. Since Moyo isn't a figment of Akira's imagination, it would be the first (can't recall another instance) where Sekai would interact with another being and have an actual conversation (because with Yasu we have a cut off before that is confirmed).

Yep, this could be huge!

Could be but I feel it will just be Sekai or his mind messing with him in that room while Kirin asks about him and Karin. I think there is a chance he does to Kirin here what almost happened before
I don't see how Kirin would even mind being ""assaulted"", and even if she did, she assaults people as well - it's not even something she has the moral grounds to debate. I don't see what Pareidolia would gain from that either. I think she will be fine, even though it makes logical sense that Pareidolia meant her as being "I'll find someone that does", in the sense that she's the Kanda sister that would be up for that. But, again, how would that help Pareidolia? She's very much willing to have sex with him whenever and with whoever.

I find it hilarious that Sara's strategy for getting married to Akira was "I can be the mother your daughter needs!", and Maki's apparently is "I'm free use for you whenever and wherever you want me" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Could be but I feel it will just be Sekai or his mind messing with him in that room while Kirin asks about him and Karin. I think there is a chance he does to Kirin here what almost happened before
kid sekai huh, I'm very interested to see her interaction with Moyo as it may finally confirm that they aren't mayas at all - but that the children of the clockwork simply have her tormented image. Sekai would never associate with any Maya after all. That's on the offchance that this Sekai even exists of course, but if she's interacting with Moyo - that would also be a sign that she exists.

All in all, I don't think that will be the purpose of this scene - but we might gain a lot of knowledge about this Sekai's existence based on the fact that she interacts with Moyo or not. Since Moyo isn't a figment of Akira's imagination, it would be the first (can't recall another instance) where Sekai would interact with another being and have an actual conversation (because with Yasu we have a cut off before that is confirmed).

Yep, this could be huge!

I don't see how Kirin would even mind being ""assaulted"", and even if she did, she assaults people as well - it's not even something she has the moral grounds to debate. I don't see what Pareidolia would gain from that either. I think she will be fine, even though it makes logical sense that Pareidolia meant her as being "I'll find someone that does", in the sense that she's the Kanda sister that would be up for that. But, again, how would that help Pareidolia? She's very much willing to have sex with him whenever and with whoever.

I find it hilarious that Sara's strategy for getting married to Akira was "I can be the mother your daughter needs!", and Maki's apparently is "I'm free use for you whenever and wherever you want me" :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I'm not really worried about Kirin:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she's planning on making Sensei fuck her where he wanted to fuck Karin, just to prove she's better than her, and that he should have called her to fuck instead of trying to fuck her sister. Or something like that.

In other words:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah, I'm not really worried about Kirin:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she's planning on making Sensei fuck her where he wanted to fuck Karin, just to prove she's better than her, and that he should have called her to fuck instead of trying to fuck her sister. Or something like that.

In other words:
I might be the only one but I think Kirin actually cares about her sister. There was a scene where she caught Karin and Sensei out together and she reacted angrily, it was somewhat ambiguous if she was just jealous or not but to me it seemed like she could have been genuinely concerned considering she knows what Sensei is about. I guess we will find out in a few weeks.

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes