Dc345

May 27, 2020
Otoha has buns, yes. But something about her strikes me as too masculine to be attractive. I also dislike her as a person enough that her lewdibility doesn't register. That might change once she gets more screen time.
Othoha has the cool slightly tomboyish vibe about her. She's not Miku levels of tomboy and not Chika levels of girly. She's right in the middle.

Also dislikibilty not registering lewdibility is an oxymoron.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I tried to play and I haven't played since like 0.34 or something and for some reason I can't start "Eggside Octopus" I searched and saw someone said it's to do with Ayane's variable being checked twice making it 30/28 or something. I have URM so does anyone know what variable I'd have to change to get it to work? I also have the guide mod installed and all it shows is mother's milk plus two Ami lust events which im dodging because im being a good uncle. Can anyone help because it seems like my save is bricked.

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
Right? She's not even masculine though, does Muk find any chick who isn't a soft demure submissive masculine? Otoha falls right into the cool chick schtick.
To me Otoha feels like those 1990s shoujo-ai characters, especially Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena. The ones meant to serve as the masculine half of a yuri couple. I can't unsee it at this point.

Otoha has the cool slightly tomboyish vibe about her. She's not Miku levels of tomboy and not Chika levels of girly. She's right in the middle.

Also dislikibilty not registering lewdibility is an oxymoron.
It seems like Otoha's coolness factor is an informed quality instead of a displayed one. If other characters didn't keep saying she was cool I would just think she was antisocial.
I actually like Miku. She has a charming personality and a good tomboy aesthetic. Somehow Miku registers as more feminine than Otoha.

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
Otoha is the kind of girl that has more guy friends than girl friends, then thinks she might be a lesbian and gets on it with a girl, to then realize she is just an average girl trying to find her place in life that happens to like typically boyish things more than most of her peers. Which is exactly what she has done so far (minus the guy friends part for obvious reasons). I wouldn't say it makes her masculine though, she can be cute and vulnerable.

From Akira's perspective, she is also the closest to a male buddy type of person in his class, with her definitely not really into him and with similar objectives (just do whatever, stay out of trouble, fuck Niki). At one point she admits that she sees him as her brother, which sums it up well.

On the surface, their relationship seems very similar to Akira's and Rin's. The difference is that Rin sees him as her cool Dad, who she would probably also fuck if given a safe environment to do so.
Though Otoha is probably getting their as well sooner or later.

*cough* Himawari *cough*

Or should I say Akira Jr. dun dun dun.
Akira having a son would probably open up a possibility for a sequel, given that Yuu might have been going through similar things as him, etc.
Whether that would make it more likely - I have my doubts. I would imagine Sel would like to have the story simply end after the purity routes.

But no, I can't imagine there being secret traps in the game. And as mentioned, if it had fit anyone, it would have been Sana.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I tried to play and I haven't played since like 0.34 or something and for some reason I can't start "Eggside Octopus" I searched and saw someone said it's to do with Ayane's variable being checked twice making it 30/28 or something. I have URM so does anyone know what variable I'd have to change to get it to work? I also have the guide mod installed and all it shows is mother's milk plus two Ami lust events which im dodging because im being a good uncle. Can anyone help because it seems like my save is bricked.
Eggside octopus is unmissable.

If you want to try triggering it manually, it's "halloweenfour1". There's also a full log of the requirements at the wiki, you could check them one by one with URM to troubleshoot.

Although, if you have the guide mod and haven't tampered with the variables yourself through URM, I can hardly see what could have happened. Good uncle is a supported path in the game and will not cause your saves to fail. Maybe a bug while updating from an old build, that's my best guess.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
To me Otoha feels like those 1990s shoujo-ai characters, especially Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena. The ones meant to serve as the masculine half of a yuri couple. I can't unsee it at this point.
I just can't see it man, she's feminine from head to toe for me, there's a whole lot of different types of girls under the feminine category and the cool chick is one of them, i'm bi and a big fan of futa and i get, like, absolutely no dick energy from her character, at all, just cause she's a top doesn't mean she wears a strap-on.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I just can't see it man, she's feminine from head to toe for me, there's a whole lot of different types of girls under the feminine category and the cool chick is one of them, i'm bi and a big fan of futa and i get, like, absolutely no dick energy from her character, at all, just cause she's a top doesn't mean she wears a strap-on.
I agree, I get no masculine energy from Otoha. She's just rocker chick.

I get how girls of a world with pretty much no men anymore might see her as a "prince", but by her own admission, that was always more of how people chose to see her than what she actually was. Which was nothing, she had no sexual nothing before Rin, and Otoha barely is anything besides a coward (only does something when things are handed to her) and a hypocrite (does a lot of messed-up stuff yet dares judge others).

Even her dream is like, what? "We'll both be stars and meet up from time to time in a farm somewhere to make love between shows?" :ROFLMAO: Lamest most girly delusional rocker chick shit I've ever heard.

I've seen a lot of girls that were like Otoha on the outside, but would also be the kind of person on the inside that would bring girls into bathrooms while skipping class. Otoha is just meh, visuals without any substance (which is basically what the regular rocker teenager is anyway, lots of teen spirit without an actual cause grounded in reality). Which, by the way, a rocker that's training under an idol? Every rocker chick I've met would be rolling in their graves (and not in a fun way). At least there's her butt.

Edit: If we had to make a chart, Niki and Sekai both have way more "dick energy" as it were. Maya might depending on the weather, and Ami seems able either to fake it or manifest it through whatever's inside her.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
For those who'd like Io's input on Otoha:

I feel like the idea of "girly" is based more on how hard one tries to be "cute". Otoha doesn't go for "cute". She goes for "cool", I mean just look at those rings...lmao.

Maya is around the middle of the spectrum being both "cool" and "cute", leaning towards "cool", with Io being her opposite leaning towards "cute", and Ami is probably around as "cute" as Otoha is "cool".

All subjective of course, and as that one shadow in the corner always tells me "if there's a hole, there's a goal". Or was it "Ghoul"? Hmm...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020

absolutely no dick energy from her character
Now I want to know which girls people think have "dick energy". Strangely enough Yasu is the first to come to mind for me... Then possibly Nodoka and Prince Ami.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Now I want to know which girls people think have "dick energy". Strangely enough Yasu is the first to come to mind for me... Then possibly Nodoka and Prince Ami.
Honestly? None of them, not really, they're all girls/women to me, i don't even buy into the prince Ami stuff, she's still girly af to me. Closest you get is really just mistaking dom energy for dick energy, even Yuki, the butchest chick in the game is still a total chick to me, a hard af biker chick, but still a chick.

Reactions: Apollo259

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Honestly? None of them, not really, they're all girls/women to me, i don't even buy into the prince Ami stuff, she's still girly af to me. Closest you get is really just mistaking dom energy for dick energy, even Yuki, the butchest chick in the game is still a total chick to me, a hard af biker chick, but still a chick.
How about I instead ask who would be the best candidate to be turned into a futa through some kind of reset related shenanigan. That's closer to what I was thinking when I thought that Yasu and dick energy go together. Or maybe its because the "fuck god" keeps influencing/possessing her all the time.

Edit: what I mean is not masculine or feminine but just pure dick energy or potential dick energy. (That probably doesn't make any sense but that's the best way I can think to word it)

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
How about I instead ask who would be the best candidate to be turned into a futa through some kind of reset related shenanigan. That's closer to what I was thinking when I thought that Yasu and dick energy go together. Or maybe its because the "fuck god" keeps influencing/possessing her all the time.

Edit: what I mean is not masculine or feminine but just pure dick energy or potential dick energy. (That probably doesn't make any sense but that's the best way I can think to word it)
From shortest to tallest: Chinami, Io, Kirin, Nodoka, Yumi, Yuki. There are a number of other girls who i would happily suck every drop out of semen out of but that's just my kink, those 6 are the only one's i feel could actually work as a futa but it would still require some rewrites, they're the closest to having any dick energy at all.

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes