Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Sounds fun to me, i know the militantly insecure boys will go on a tirade over it but i'm down to share if i get to participate.
Exactly how I feel about it. Ami’s always felt pretty left out, so what better way to bond as uncle and niece father and daughter than seducing and fucking your fellow classmates and friends?

I can see the threesome potential now… So many options. I hope this goes somewhere.

Also, we made it to 40,000 posts! Pretty insane.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Exactly how I feel about it. Ami’s always felt pretty left out, so what better way to bond as uncle and niece father and daughter than seducing and fucking your fellow classmates and friends?

I can see the threesome potential now… So many options. I hope this goes somewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 1, 2024
Poor girl still has that 1000 yard stare, I don't think she's good.
Yeah, as I said "sort of" since she's at least not stuck in her place or bluejaying as one of the guesses were I think, internally, nah, she's probably still fucked up from that but is probably able to hide it, as she said, she keeps secrets even though she hates it.

And I guess I'm looking at it optimistically and hopeful.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Guys, give Io some credit, she's been through a thousand times worse. Obviously she's not fine, but have some faith in her.

I am impressed she went to the beach trip though, I was not expecting that. I wonder if Uta forced her? Or maybe she's still into her idea of "I am a fuckdoll for Akira now and thus must be here". I'm interested in her reasoning (and to which degree she's heavily medicated to be there - or even more worringly - if she's not medicated at all).

I also wonder how it will pan out for Uta and Akira with her being there... since we were predicting a sex scene for her. Maybe instead of a sex scene we'll have Uta telling her how happy she's with Akira, and I also wonder about Io's reaction to that one.

Last edited:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Guys, give Io some credit, she's been through a thousand times worse. Obviously she's not fine, but have some faith in her.

I am impressed she went to the beach trip though, I was not expecting that. I wonder if Uta forced her? Or maybe she's still into her idea of "I am a fuckdoll for Akira now and thus must be here". I'm interested in her reasoning (and to which degree she's heavily medicated to be there - or even more worringly - is she's not medicated at all).

I also wonder how it will pan out for Uta and Akira with her being there... since we were predicting a sex scene for her. Maybe instead of a sex scene we'll have Uta telling her how happy she's with Akira, and I also wonder about Io's reaction to that one.
I'm wondering, looking at the "1000 yard stare" — which looks to me more like she's trying to digest some new information — whether she's found out about the convo between Uta and Sensei in "Meet Me at Our Spot" and realizing that her offer/sacrifice in "Stomachache" wasn't necessary, maybe?

Also, is it important, do you think, that she's sitting behind Ami? (Those are her pajamas, right?)

ETA: Also, Miku holding a crab... is a very weird image. Is Tsuneyo going to whip up dinner, maybe?

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I'm wondering, looking at the "1000 yard stare" — which looks to me more like she's trying to digest some new information — whether she's found out about the convo between Uta and Sensei in "Meet Me at Our Spot" and realizing that her offer/sacrifice in "Stomachache" wasn't necessary, maybe?

Also, is it important, do you think, that she's sitting behind Ami? (Those are her pajamas, right?)
It's Uta, she's wearing the same pajamas in the pic below.

Onebi6f4607

Mar 25, 2018
So you two never increase the lust stats of the girls? I guess both of you missed a lot of lust scenes because of that.
for scenes that need more than 5 hours of reading and grinding you get basic soundless modless Koikatsu animations, for 10GBS You may aswell download base KK and the card of any the characters (not to hard to reproduce anyway) and do it yourself in half that time.
Twisted world and many others offer a much more higher quality/interactive experience for such time investment, TW in...7 minutes or so.
Im not saying its bad, just poor for the early stages...long asf stages tho. I skipped all the walltexts and filled in the plot by pure imagination and even so it took me two hours to finally reach one... Ima just set a tape on the Ctrl button and click away

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes