Dc345

May 27, 2020
Honestly the stark difference from early release lil to now is crazy and going through the Lil time machine you learn alot of things. Chika's purple swimsuit is really fucking old there are renders of her with it in back in 2020.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haruka's design was different from what we know now
Sel's profile pic was Maya before he changed it to Yuu and there's an actual animation of Yumi getting boned. And the irony behind this is that's the very first thing posted in previews and he's been withholding the Yumi sex for so long.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Honestly the stark difference from early release lil to now is crazy and going through the Lil time machine you learn alot of things. Chika's purple swimsuit is really fucking old there are renders of her with it in back in 2020.
Sel's profile pic was Maya before he changed it to Yuu and there's an actual animation of Yumi getting boned. And the irony behind this is that's the very first thing posted in previews and he's been withholding the Yumi sex for so long.
He's had Yumi animations in his back pocket for four years? I have a feeling he expected to use them sooner.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I've updated my green path linear mode mod to be up to the end of 0.39.0, if anyone wants to give it a go and replay the game! There will still be bugs and I'm not sure how things will diverge yet story-wise because I literally haven't had any time to start the game over and test it out yet, but I'll try to do that this week. Expect frequent updates to it to get it in working order!

(also if anyone has an event guide order for 0.40.0 and 0.41.0, that would be legendary because I don't want to keep digging around right now)

((also sorry to the people I DM'd about it like a weirdo, you know who you are))

Dec 18, 2020
You've totally triggered my inner monkey with that Yumi animation. Now I'm all about that forbidden knowledge and I want to go for it.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Last played 0.38 but when I tried to load my save in 41, I'm getting errors. Any idea how to resolve?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Event'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.41.0
Sat Jul 20 01:21:03 2024

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Last played 0.38 but when I tried to load my save in 41, I'm getting errors. Any idea how to resolve?

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.41.0
Update the Guide Mod if you haven’t already. Once a save uses it, it needs it or it’ll throw an error like that.

Reactions: Kitty Hawk

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.41.0
You had the same issue before:
Just downloaded 0.38 and my game seems to be borked. If I try to Ignore, it starts the game over.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.38.0
Sun Mar 03 11:36:51 2024
If I try to rollback I get another error and then a second attempt to rollback crashes the game. Here's the output of the first rollback attempt:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpyc", line 273, in script
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
  File "C:\Users\Selebus\Documents\RenPy\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.38.0
Sun Mar 03 11:40:03 2024
Any help available on this? This is a full download into a new folder and no mods, so there shouldn't be any file version issues.
If you used guide mod before, then your saves will work only with guide mod installed. This is a rather common issue here. Even outdated version should still work.
Try to remember next time, please!

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
any1 remember how many years are left before the game gets to the purity routes, and how many yrs in total?

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes