Dec 18, 2020
Even when Sensei mentions Yumi could rip off his dick, her hands are actually free, and if she's actually wanting to do that, then I'd think scratching him or gouging out an eye, kneeing him, etc, wouldn't be much of a difference. (Edit: or, you know, just punching him.)

I suppose another way to put it is that her heart wasn't in it from the start. Or at least, that seems to be what's implied.

Not like Nodoka would have known about any of this, or much about Yumi, beyond her bullying Futaba, in the first place.
Or, you know, she's just a teenager and she got freaked out because adult man, her teacher, assaulted her and her mind kind of short-circuited.

farzeen14

Jan 29, 2022
does anyone have saves until version 0.37.0? i lost them because of a faulty laptop issue and i couldnt take any backup for it.i would be very grateful

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Random, but it dawned on me that there is one character that I don't think anyone has even brought up yet.

She's the secret 21st member of Sensei's class:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Student #21. I guess there isn't many furries in the thread. Poor Molly and Noriko, though. They're missing out on their furry girl arc.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Finally some free time, I bring something new to settle some doubts or confirm things.
Some of these seem... off? Maya? Really? How would the wizards know wtf they're into? They're pre-puberty and so have no sexuality... Also, Akira isn't on the list, he belongs next to Osako. Tsuneyo should be higher, she loves girls thighs...

Jan 1, 2024
Some of these seem... off? Maya? Really? How would the wizards know wtf they're into? They're pre-puberty and so have no sexuality... Also, Akira isn't on the list, he belongs next to Osako. Tsuneyo should be higher, she loves girls thighs...
Yasu threw me off instantly, the situational lesbians seems fitting and so does the super lesbians although super lesbians seems more like Absolute Bisexual and then it goes down to Less Bisexual until the Heterosexual Equator.

Reactions: Moonflare

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Finally some free time, I bring something new to settle some doubts or confirm things.
Some really bizarre/surprising placements here.
  • Maya has never shown interest in anyone other than Akira and hates the idea of sharing him with another girl. And if she's really that attracted to girls, wouldn't she have acted on it after thousands of years of sexual frustration?
  • Sana is surprisingly high unless her new hypersexuality just means she would high on any list having to do with sex.
  • Otoha and Niki are only kind of lesbian despite Otoha being in an actual lesbian relationship and Niki being bisexual enough to cause a fight with her boyfriend?
  • Imani is only kind of lesbian but enthusiastically makes out with a woman she just met?
  • Ami made a move on Uta in the last update, and I think one of 0.42 previews seemed to show her coming on to Ayane as well, but she's in the same tier as two girls who both claim to not be attracted to girls at all?
  • And yeah, Tsuneyo seems way too attracted to girls' bodies to not be at least a little bit bisexual.
  • I guess the placement of the wizards and Yasu makes sense if you consider it the default position for people who haven't started exploring their sexuality yet.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
... Uta and Maya ... ?
... The Mug stealer is... kinda lesbian ?
Some really bizarre/surprising placements here.
  • Maya has never shown interest in anyone other than Akira and hates the idea of sharing him with another girl. And if she's really that attracted to girls, wouldn't she have acted on it after thousands of years of sexual frustration?
Maya only has two people that she'd consider fucking. Sensei and...herself.

I'm assuming "Maya's a narcissist" is the joke:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I was going to point out what DeSkel already did: Maya's "lesbian" comes from wanting to have sex with herself. After all, she's fucking adorable. Else, we'd have to take the Otoha violin scene (which I hated) seriously.

Prince Ami being a "situational lesbian" may point out to the Prince Ami persona being a fake, and Ami changing tactics to seduce the people that want to seduce Akira (I personally don't think so).

Echoing aramaug: All in all, Selebus doesn't know what a lesbian is, and after the "Rika being wife material" thing also barely knows his game. This is starting to remind me of a J.K. Rowling situation. Release 0.42 and go to sleep, Selebus. You're drunk.

Better yet, go make some animations instead :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes