Debrivea16

Sep 18, 2022
It was foretold.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then
The most beautiful thing about this is that it is a misunderstanding but it very much also isn't. If you were to see this event without paying much attention you'd manage to think Selebus forgot who Yumi was and was getting things to happen too fast.
Basically, this event marked the beginning of the Yumi arc for real (just listen to the song that plays). Not the girl that was sexually assaulted by her professor being controlled by supernatural entities. But the Yumi that has probably been his girlfriend countless times, and even though neither can remember, they recognize that it probably happened, that at any moment they could lose eachother again, and that these feelings, and their sheer level is the real deal.

They love eachother. And have most likely loved one another a thousand times before. Memories or no memories, they keep gravitating towards one another.
It's Yumi's time to shine.
That yumi smile alone in the third panel is too adorable!!

Disas69

Apr 9, 2023
So, I downloaded the full game, moved my saves into folder, try to load them and get this shit. WTF is this and how to fix it? 1722587008734.png

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
So, I downloaded the full game, moved my saves into folder, try to load them and get this shit. WTF is this and how to fix it? View attachment 3890988
I assume you have previously used repack by kasatik. In this case, you have to install guide mode to make your game saves work. Old version should work just fine (except you wouldn't beguided for new events), but I'm not certain would it work with new RenPY

Disas69

Apr 9, 2023
I assume you have previously used repack by kasatik. In this case, you have to install guide mode to make your game saves work. Old version should work just fine (except you wouldn't beguided for new events), but I'm not certain would it work with new RenPY
My God thank you. That's so simple but I haven't even thought about guidemod. I assumed it wont work on new renpy version so I didn't install it lol

Jul 23, 2021
This update really felt more like what got me into this in the first place. Not that the others this chapter have been bad but this one really just drove home 'something' that the others didn't. Whether it's subtle references or stuff that made me actually laugh or say 'fuck you selly' etc who knows.

Edit: Ami if you fucking murder Niki i'm gonna follow through on that playthrough where you get no cock and give all of my fucking affection to Niki or Yumi and i will pray selly lets me rub your fucking nose in it.

Last edited:

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Someone for the love of God kill Nodoka, I swear that's all I ask. Someone has to, I don't know, bro, hit her, beat her to death, bro, she in the scene with Akira was worse than Osako asking questions, bro, Nodoka insisted on going until Akira broke down and hung up.
I think that was actually smart of her, she was trying to test something and it worked. So as shitty as her actions might be, she is a results first kind of person, and I fucking love that.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I think that was actually smart of her, she was trying to test something and it worked. So as shitty as her actions might be, she is a results first kind of person, and I fucking love that.
It really puts into perspective something I said prior to the update, on how we'll probably never be able to see the real Nodoka in this cycle. What follows is both on Nodoka and her revelations in this update.
So yeah, we should replay LiL with the understanding that everyone isn't only a time-looper, but also potentially a planeshifter now.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I think this update has put an end to the theory that supernatural things are Akira's schizophrenia. Well, I hope it's over because it's already been confirmed once and for all that supernatural things exist in this world and can happen to all girls at any time. .

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Well that was something, I'm just not sure what.

This was definitely an emotionally draining update, but I think for good reasons.
Edit: My reactions aren't working at the moment, as it's expected of right after the update. If I haven't reacted to anyone that's why.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Holy moly, this update dropped so much clarity from what Nodoka said. It pieces everything together and explains why Akira gets blackouts. His mind is drifting to other planes that are right ontop of the one they're in, like other timelines and just other locations. His is more mind related, Futaba even did it with her body. I noticed this has happened more and more to other characters, like Nao. From what I see they have one timeline which is consistently reset over and over at certain points, trapping them in a loop. But there are other timelines. Though I don't think they are the same as the one the current resetting is taking place. The fact Nodoka figured that out on her own is just....very impressive. I don't even blame her for doing what she did honestly, looks like Akira doesn't either. Man this game is making me addicted.

The points about the keys earlier and all the eggs also makes sense. Falls in line with the Gods that can either toy with them or help them. Using those gates to travel, also about the so called heaven we see and so much more. Nodokas quest for knowledge, asking about her mother. Sana, and yumi also getting closer to discovering the truth. It's all coming together...and I need more. So entertaining. It also explains the egg being needed for Futaba as well, to leave

I am starting to think Yumi has been with, and done stuff with Akira. The way they speak, these "detentions". Yeah...also Mayas affection being reset to fricking zero. That sucks, I wonder if it's really being pushed she is a new person, and will try and change how she acts for Akira to make him adjust to this new Maya too. Lastly...RIP Chika. I just knew that would happen, and was bound to happen eventually. Honestly, I do kinda hope that fake relationship ends because it's just not healthy in many ways. Plus, it's about time they got it out of the way that Chika is not really a girlfriend to him imo. I do think he cares about her but finally she is waking up to this stuff

Last edited:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
STOP SKIPING THE SEX SCENES WITH MAYA SELLY YOU SON OF ######
Yup, totally agree. What does he want us to feel for new Maya? Its very confusing
I uhhh.... I feel compelled to give Sel more money after seeing the SanaxRin animation
Sorry must disagree. If he has time for this, he should deliver previous paid for promises like the love journal.
My god I'm still on the first event and this is already the best update ever
Wonderful line and one thing to help us connect with her, which is difficult. For me.
Yeah that one hurt. :cry:
Lmao, i thought to do that too but then Selly is a wanker and just as likely to have a tripwire set up for her having too much affection, gonna wait till it's called for or she gets a grindable affection scene unlocked.
I am hoping she may actually talk to him about stuff during her next event, which is 2 updates away I think. Fuck.
That's what I was thinking happened as well.
Also i wanna say that
Because Sel gets off on torturing us.
Ive been thinking once we have some more events for this arc, I may make leaving my cannon choice. Still sticking with the bad one for now though. Thanks for sharing.
When have you ever seen Yumi being like this?
View attachment 3889703
Never. When this render came up I was like, woah, that's new.
It's Yumi's time to shine.
I really hope so.
I have more pages to read but let me say this now. Thanks Moonflare for explaining this stuff. And thanks as well to anyone else who does.
...and this time it wasn't specially designed to make us feel like shit. Praise be!
I don't know, the MP stuff was mostly painful. But I should read the rest of your post now. :)
It feels like Ami's acceptance of Niki moving in was a setup by Ami & ghost Sekai
Good idea about what Sekai/Ami wants. I think Niki is like Chika in a way, but she deep down knows that he is sleeping around and just avoids thinking about it. I feel she will forgive him but not move in/move out.

Ok, all caught up for now, time to try and sleep, and try to not think about this but that is impossible :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Wait, what.
Yeah I have said before I talk to my wife about this story all the time. This stuff is not her thing but she listens when I need to talk about many of the VNs I read. She was very helpful at the end of chapter 3. Nothing beats having this place to talk about it but it is very nice to have someone in person to vent to, she knows I can be emotional. Tonight, I walked away from the computer after the Maya scene and told her how I was feeling. She said, maybe you need to stop reading this if its affecting you this much. Not ready to do that yet though.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes