Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Lets suppose that all the regulars in the thread are 20.
On each leg maybe, and if somehow I was an entity that had more than two of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yumi's so shocked her clothes stopped rendering midway through :ROFLMAO: Also, interesting that Chika's necklace is the caption for this one.

All in all, Yumi will be fine unless Chika throws her over the railing.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Maybe... but i'm too retarded to think of one, but really, i just forgot to press down the switch to my cooker so instead of being met by the delicious smell of cooked brown rice upon going downstairs, i was instead met with the smell of disappointment and frustration.
I love that you responded to the wrong message, here. I get bad brain days, too.

*takes box of pizza rolls out of freezer*
*arranges them in microwave*
*does not push any buttons*
*walks away for two minutes*
*comes back and takes them out of freezer*
*stares at them wondering why they still have frost on them*

(this has happened more than once)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
On each leg maybe, and if somehow I was an entity that had more than two of them.

Yumi's so shocked her clothes stopped rendering midway through :ROFLMAO: Also, interesting that Chika's necklace is the caption for this one.

All in all, Yumi will be fine unless Chika throws her over the railing.
Chikas relationship with Yumi is that of family.I truly believe that she would rather share than cut her off.Imagine an Uta Io situation but a tiny bit healthier.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Also just a random thought but.Lets suppose that all the regulars in the thread are 20.Best case scenario LiL takes 6-7 years to be complete.We would be old men with jobs,some even with families and kids.It truly will be interesting to see,dont you guys think so?
I hate being the one to bear bad news, but there is in fact life after 27.

Jan 1, 2024
I remember one of my recent brain farting was the other week when I went to cook a tortilla filled with belle pepper, pickles, and fried chicken with a mayo mixed with pickle juice.

While I was midway through the first stage I lost where I placed the belle pepper and went in circles for 20ish to 25ish seconds until my sibling pointed out where it was.

Then after a few steps, I had finished mixing the pickle juice but lost where I placed the lid for the jar, wandered around again just for my sibling to point out where it was, which turned out, it was just next to me where I had first been... on the sugar container that had been next to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean, Chika did say this before "finding out" it was Yumi:

Now, the real question: How is Chika going to get a vehicle?

Edit: Time to cash in on being a pseudo Tsukioka.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I mean, Chika did say this before "finding out" it was Yumi:

Now, the real question: How is Chika going to get a vehicle?

Edit: Time to cash in on being a pseudo Tsukioka.
"So Tsubasa there is this thing i want to do and i need a body bag,a shovel and a car"

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes