PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yasu looks dead inside and somehow looks older because of it lmao. Those are college student eyes. Also >Skinny Futaba
Good stuff though, I don't know if you did all the models yourself but if so that's impressive, and your renders keep getting better

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
What's Ami saying to Ayane though?
See, it was kiiiinda hard to portray it the way I envisioned it, but basically the whole Wizard Classroom thing is due to BS divine intervention.

Ayane is resting her hands where her boobs used to be while mortified, and Ami’s just laughing at her expense because she no longer has the smallest chest in the class.

Yasu looks dead inside and somehow looks older because of it lmao. Those are college student eyes. Also >Skinny Futaba
Good stuff though, I don't know if you did all the models yourself but if so that's impressive, and your renders keep getting better
Thanks! And nah, I wish I was talented enough to make them all from scratch, but I got them from a post several months ago on this thread. They miiight also be downloadable from the LiL fanart thread.

At this point I just make LiL renders for practice. Only been at it for a little over a month, but I can only keep improving from here.

Last edited:

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
It is updating every month, it will just never hit the update queue again due to the drama. Latest update has been a banger and if you haven't been playing the game it will take you a month or two to reach it.
Nah I used to play the game before like 2 years ago

Nah man, it isn't complete until years later, it's getting updates the first day of every month (not guaranteed/always)

You can check the first page and see it does get updated.
Oh yeah it's on the Thread Updates list, 8/1

The game is no longer promoted on this site, so the dates are wrong.
Well that kinda sucks, didn't know it was going to be a thing here in F95Zone

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Does the Black Hair glitched girl has Sex CG now?

Because I swear back then she was like unfuckable.

Cockblocked the MC more than I could count

Jan 1, 2024
I honestly just think they stumbled on her sleeping or similar, IIRC her lock is broken. But we know it's nighttime which would be quite a reasonable time to sleep, and the window shows what time of day it is because of her afternoon gen event, and she didn't use blinds since during the same gen event we see it's curtains, those curtains would've also covered the window frame.

Buttt that's just what the start of the event is, what caused her to skip the bar work is imo dependent on what the next preview of her is or whatever theory the
Theorists come up with.

Or she could have straight up fucking died of natural causes. Hope we'll see the preview of the casket at least.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Which black hair glitched girl? We have black hair glitched girl, black hair glitched girl and black hair glitched girl. Oh, and don't forget black hair glitched girl
The Black hair Girl who has a stoic personality, unless... there's another black hair girl who has another stoic personality

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes