shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
"In The End of the World, Ami has an accident."
"In Bluejay, Makoto falls down."
"It could be argued that Kirin went a bit too far in Prisoner."
"In Nightvision, Miku gets a bit altered."
In StomachAche Io couldn't feel it.

Christ, I go to the bathroom for 5 minutes and my job is gone. It's a real dog eats dog world huh
Down with Dc345 all hail Dc346

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
You do realize that "bullies" doesn't suddenly translate to "everyday bullying", just because you really really like Yumi, right?

'Matador' had Nodoka getting things ready, including taking Yumi's clothes, getting Sensei involved, taking a pic of them, then attempting to blackmail her.

It is bullying though, just like how it was bullying when Yumi tried to strip Futaba, way before that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nodoka probably was even inspired by that Event, since it made Futaba feel unsafe even while showering.

The Yumi failing at masturbating then getting cucked by Nodoka stuff, happens in 'Things That Hurt' (if it's not missed), not 'Matador'. In 'Matador' Yumi can reject being blackmailed and leave.

TLDR: You might want to pay more attention.
Yeah, it turns out that the victims of blackmailing have the option to refuse the blackmailer's demands and suffer the consequences. That's what makes it blackmailing.

Yumi is a typical teenage bully. That makes her a cunt. If the school administration found out, she would be suspended. She also apologized and stopped the bullying. Does that absolve her of guilt? Fuck no. But it does mean that things are improving and that Nodoka's response has no purpose other than her own perverse desire for revenge.

Despite that, Nodoka decides to get her revenge by committing multiple felonies (and IANAL, but at least two of these happen in "Matador": the picture itself and the blackmail). If the school administration found out, she would be expelled and sent to juvie (in the US). This is the definition of disproportionate response. I do not know how you can possibly equate the two.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
I'm confused... Is the "Happiest Girl in the World" event bound to fail? Because whenever I tried to trigger the Lifejacket Event by following the prerequisites like Ressurection Sickness it always led me to the Happiest Girl in the World Event and makes a Miss

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I'm confused... Is the "Happiest Girl in the World" event bound to fail? Because whenever I tried to trigger the Lifejacket Event by following the prerequisites like Ressurection Sickness it always led me to the Happiest Girl in the World Event and makes a Miss
Sounds like someone was a Bad Homie to Rin… AKA you fingered Chika before the first Beach Trip.

‘rinbetrayed’ is the variable that dictates this btw. Switch it to False.

Also, I don’t know if you’re interested at all in using mods for this game, but I do highly recommend the Guide Mod linked in the OP if you do. It’s a lifesaver and informs you of exactly where to go and what prerequisites you need in every event.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, it turns out that the victims of blackmailing have the option to refuse the blackmailer's demands and suffer the consequences. That's what makes it blackmailing.

Yumi is a typical teenage bully. That makes her a cunt. If the school administration found out, she would be suspended. She also apologized and stopped the bullying. Does that absolve her of guilt? Fuck no. But it does mean that things are improving and that Nodoka's response has no purpose other than her own perverse desire for revenge.

Despite that, Nodoka decides to get her revenge by committing multiple felonies (and IANAL, but at least two of these happen in "Matador": the picture itself and the blackmail). If the school administration found out, she would be expelled and sent to juvie (in the US). This is the definition of disproportionate response. I do not know how you can possibly equate the two.
Yumi can literally refuse Nodoka's demands and suffer no consequences for it. Hence why 'Things That Hurt' is missable, and Chika never gets that pic no matter what.

Also "typical teenage bully"?

Ayane had to come to Futaba's aid, to protect her from being stripped naked by Yumi in Chapter 1's 'Weight Limit'. Later on she corners Futaba and threatens to kill her:

On top of this, Yumi also robs people, sells their stuff, scams children, and besides just threatening to kill people, she assaulted a student in their classroom with a bunch of witnesses while yelling:

Both should be in way more trouble than they are. Not just Nodoka. It should have never got to a point where Nodoka wanted revenge, and Yumi should have been expelled and in some kind of therapy, long ago.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Also, I don’t know if you’re interested at all in using mods for this game, but I do highly recommend the Guide Mod linked in the OP if you do. It’s a lifesaver and informs you of exactly where to go and what prerequisites you need in every event.
Its on the 41.0 tho, would it even work on 42.0

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Edit: Huh that's weird, it still turned into a missed event even after turning it into false.
Rule of thumb that will help with any future missed events, you can go to the LiL wiki, type in the name of the missed event, and go to Technical Information to look at the script name:

In this particular case, ‘rindate50’. Set it to True and the skip to False. Also make sure ‘rinbetrayed’ is still False.

Its on the 41.0 tho, would it even work on 42.0
Yes, it will. The creator of the mod just doesn’t include a guide for any new updates until the public release drops.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Yumi didn’t deserve what she got in “Matador” and “Things That Hurt”. But at the same time, Futaba didn’t deserve to be bullied by Yumi for so many years. Yumi was really awful towards her and was likely the sole reason for her bulimia problem to start with.

That said, Nodoka went way too far. That’s not just revenge, it is a series of crimes. And despite Yumi being able to walk away from it in one of the paths, that’s entirely dependent on if she knows about Sensei’s relationship with Chika or not. Obviously the Yumi on the other path is gonna give in to the blackmail, because she’s afraid of hurting her best friend who likes the same guy she does and she’s the only family she has.

I don’t blame Yumi for screaming “I’ll kill you” to Nodoka when beating the shit out of her either. The fuck else was she meant to say after being mentally scarred?

You know what they say: “Two wrongs don’t make a right.” Yumi was wrong for bullying Futaba and Nodoka was wrong for sexually assaulting her and roping Sensei into the mix too.

To play devil’s advocate for Nodoka for a moment, though, I think she’s way too overhated. Like okay sure, the Yumi thing didn’t earn her any points, but as we’ve learned… most of what she does, she does not out of malice, but as a way to shape the world herself.

Just look at what happened after she outed Io’s backstory in front of everyone. It made Io uncomfortable, but will ultimately over time be able to move her forward. You can even compare this to Tsuneyo’s standup routine in Dorm Wars 2. It served the exact same purpose.

Even last update, where Nodoka caught on to a lot of aspects about their world, including the time loops and gateways between existential planes.

Nodoka’s fucking weird and polarizing, but also interesting.

Imo Otoha is a way more hatable character. Her betrayal of Rin multiple times and her annoyingly aloof demeanor never fails to get a lip smack out of me.

Chika’s the one who summed it up best:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Me when the waifu wars are restarted for the 100th time
For me it's 'geh... fucken waifu wars again'...
You guys enjoy though, just cause it ain't my cup'o'tea doesn't mean you have to stop.

Oct 1, 2023
Well then, let the Waifu Wars begin, and remember:
The most desirable cast member remains in the same place as always, unchallenged.

Something tells me that Chapter 4's Halloween is gonna be fun. Tsuneyo only has one Event then, though.

Best girl having the best fanart

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ah yes.Weve reached the point in their relationship where Sara is now,quite literally,BEGGING for affection.I wonder if she is now more desperate for out affection since she found a thing she can latch on to like a parasite(the fact that we also experience these delusions/blackouts).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Well then, let the Waifu Wars begin, and remember:
The most desirable cast member remains in the same place as always, unchallenged.

Something tells me that Chapter 4's Halloween is gonna be fun. Tsuneyo only has one Event then, though.
Ignoring Tsuneyos obvious superiority.Best girl has to be Ayane.She and Maya love sensei the most,their personalities are good and likeable and since Maya prime is not here Ayane has grown on me a bit more so in the future the N1 spot in my heart may change

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Wow, that joke on DeSkel blew up out of proportion didn't it? :ROFLMAO: There are way too many replies so I'll just sum it up without linking a specific one:
Final note, I consider myself friends enough with DeSkel that I can poke fun at him/be poked back regarding our perspectives towards LiL.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Wow, that joke on DeSkel blew up out of proportion didn't it? :ROFLMAO: There are way too many replies so I'll just sum it up without linking a specific one:
Final note, I consider myself friends enough with DeSkel that I can poke fun at him/be poked back regarding our perspectives towards LiL.
I don't care what anyone thinks about you pookie you will always be in my memory drive and if anything were to happen I would restore you to life

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moonflare
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes