skwada

Feb 13, 2020
It doesn't work. I've been playing for 5 hours and there isn't a single lewd act in the game so it's literally forcing me to cheat. I'm at least trying to use a cheat in the game to make things easier and the cheat that's here on the game's post doesn't work. Does anyone have a cheat to use with the new versions?
hey there was a change in the latest update that broke the mod, I updated it with a fix. you can download the new copy and replace the old file with it. lmk if you run into any issues

For anyone curious, this is what broke the mod: looks like it was due to a conflict with the progress mod; the base game does not have these variables defined
1725908313353.png

Last edited:

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Which change do you mean? I haven't seen anything suspicious
I'm talking about defaulting of lust values to 'N/A' instead of just omitting the variable entirely like it used to in the past. i'm not sure if it was actually the latest update or a previous one that introduced this. but no one complained about it not working til now and I randomly get notifications about people liking the original post every so often, so I assume the mod worked fine until very recently

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
I mean, which change in the game code leaded to it? As far as I see, there are no default values for that variables at all. Also, there is no variables like chinami_lust neither in code nor in game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i searched up the source code and looks like it's actually from the progress mod rather than the game :p my bad

Reactions: Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Random question regarding the last reset (spring reset/maya's slip):
I get that it's the old one controlling Sana apparently(forgot about that), but who's by Akira's side (if Ami's dead outside)? It should have been Ami, because of the shirt's color:
Just a random thing I noticed, wonder if it means something.
Okay, having just played back through End of the World :)shudder:) I think it's clear it's a continuity error -- it's Maya talking to Akira, so he just forgot to put her in the correct costume, but just used her generic outfit instead.

Reactions: crustlord12

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I think it's kinda funny, because stomachache is only mid disgusting. It's lack of arousal that makes it so hard to read through

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I wonder if Io will call off the whole "being Sensei's tool" thing, since Uta is fine with pedo Sensei?

The smile was definitely haunting:
And the things said and shown...Well, Sel knocked it out of the park. I'll be shocked if an Event actually surpasses it on the..."Stomachache" scale.

Reactions: aramaug

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Really interesting. Hmm. Is Amy also "Special Ami" or a separate avatar/entity?

Moon, I was going to throw out that your stray green shirted figure might in fact be Maya Prime, since we're not really in the "real world" of the simulation at that point, are we?

Of course, a Sel continuity f-up is also entirely possible.

I'd totally forgotten Sana stuffing herself with dildos. How could I forget that?

Well, I know how. God, that whole sequence was deeply traumatic.

ETA: I had also completely forgotten about the Old One. Sheesh. Have we theorized a connection between the Old One and one of the entities we're more familiar with? I remember Nao-chan drawing that creepy black figure at one point.

RUN AWAY, MAYA! DON'T LISTEN TO THE SCARY PRETTY LADY!
Amy seems like a separate thing.

She implied she was an "Ami" that eventually moved on or got kicked out of her world, lost most of her memories, and was physically degrading:

Overall: She seemed unique enough to be her own thing. Like a "bad end Ami" variant. And I get why what happens afterwards, happens:

Unfortunately, it seems like this whole "dad" thing between Ami and Sensei, isn't exactly new either:
Not to mention the lack of hands could imply that she cut them off after hurting Sensei.

Considering things are still heading towards a Dark Route, I doubt things will get all that better for Ami, and she's already miserable. Kaori warned Sensei:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 300 Votes