DSasha

Jul 31, 2023
Hey I remember a while ago someone posted a LiL family tree or somthing, an image, does anyone know if it has been updated recently? Would be nice to see it with the latest info.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
(Side note: does the "core memory unlocked" here imply that Sensei now remembers raping Molly?)
I think the core memory being unlocked actually refers to him ‘remembering’ more of Sekai, AKA his suppressed memories of her are beginning to loosen.

Sensei talks about the smell of Spring and cherry blossoms that same scene if I’m not mistaken, and we know who cherry blossoms represent.

Furthermore, and I may be reaching here, take a look at the position Sensei and Io are in here, then compare it to the position he and Sekai are in in the “Mother’s Milk” Happy Event when she jerks him off. Perhaps that’s the ‘memory’ in question.

Oct 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can actually think of many things that could happen worse than that

In my opinion the best event of the game, but there's definitely so many things I could come up with that would be much worse (But just because you can do bad things doesnt mean they would be a better event)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare
4.20 star(s) 300 Votes