Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Could I ask for feedback from you guys?

I'm playing the latest PUBLIC build, and I need to tell Karin that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Selebus, congratulations for making me feel like a horrible person no matter which choice I choose. I'll become a patreon as soon as I can get a damn credit card :)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Could I ask for feedback from you guys?

I'm playing the latest PUBLIC build, and I need to tell Karin that

And Selebus, congratulations for making me feel like a horrible person no matter which choice I choose. I'll become a patreon as soon as I can get a damn credit card :)
Why not both? The truth must be told~~~

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Someone help me pls, I still can't birng myself to play it.
I am serious about this supernatural force that drives me to NOT play this.

Nothing's wrong, nothing at all.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Something I'd love (but can live without) is just some indicator on the main girls and side girls pages that show whether there are events unseen for them still, like a different coloured box around their portrait or something, so I don't have to check every girl's page.

It's not a huge thing, I can check each girl and it's not a big bother, but I have a bit of a goldfish memory so if I still have Maya, Rin, Futaba events to do, and I do one Rin event, I'll totally forget who still needs events and will inevitably have to check nearly every girl again.
There technically is something for this, events that have been or can no longer be seen are turned a different color, green for seen, red for missed.
I see there is quite a big discussion about theories, but I just want to get to the ntr bit for a moment. Well, there IS ntr in this game! You all forgot about Haruka?
Oh crap, I completely forgot about her being in an active relationship, thanks for the reminder. Yeah, technically she is in a relationship, albeit only mentioned. Still, an active relationship and we technically did steal her, though it would be hard to say if she would remain faithful despite this lapse in judgement if he did not appear since there is no indicator without him of whether she would stick with him, which is the important factor in determining NTR. A girl can cheat and remain with the current lover and that is not considered NTR, but the second she leaves the lover to go with the one who stole her, it is NTR.

erdor

Nov 20, 2019
There technically is something for this, events that have been or can no longer be seen are turned a different color, green for seen, red for missed.

Oh crap, I completely forgot about her being in an active relationship, thanks for the reminder. Yeah, technically she is in a relationship, albeit only mentioned. Still, an active relationship and we technically did steal her, though it would be hard to say if she would remain faithful despite this lapse in judgement if he did not appear since there is no indicator without him of whether she would stick with him, which is the important factor in determining NTR. A girl can cheat and remain with the current lover and that is not considered NTR, but the second she leaves the lover to go with the one who stole her, it is NTR.
Literally every single time someone tries to explain wtf NTR is and why they hate it with such a passion I feel I understand it less and feel more like I'm in a damn numberwang skit.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Literally every single time someone tries to explain wtf NTR is and why they hate it with such a passion I feel I understand it less and feel more like I'm in a damn numberwang skit.
At one point I tried to explain it to someone and got my post deleted, as it was suspected it might cause a big argument about it. Let's see if it's any different this time. It's not simply about whether cheating happens or not, though. As far as getting a tag for it on this site, it has to be an MC love interest that's being taken from the MC and the MC is being cheated on (I think). As for people who enjoy it, I can see a couple different angles that might come from.

Such as - 1) They actually like the sense of powerlessness of having the person stolen from them, potentially coupled with the voyeurism of watching another person with their loved one.
and - 2) When it's just an avoidable possibility in the game, this could appeal to people who want to feel like they beat someone else if they can succeed in preventing it from happening - the sense of competition, the risk of losing, are all things some people find exciting.

Either way, I don't think this game counts as far as the tags on this site are concerned, unless Sensei is secretly Haruka's husband... but then would it be cheating?

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
As used by people on this site, NTR is anyone other than the MC having sex.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021

Praise be!

Oh and as a sidenote. Fear Factory have their new single Disruptor out. So for those that have been waiting like me or those that want to get into industrial metal, its your chance.
Cheers

Last edited:

SpaceLobster

Apr 7, 2021
Okay, a lot of theories emerged here. I read all your posts guys, but I have trouble understanding some things. This might be because I am still at chapter 1, just after the beach event. But I do not mind spoilers, in fact, I am always curious about them. So, can anyone summarize what is exactly going on?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Okay, a lot of theories emerged here. I read all your posts guys, but I have trouble understanding some things. This might be because I am still at chapter 1, just after the beach event. But I do not mind spoilers, in fact, I am always curious about them. So, can anyone summarize what is exactly going on?
One or two pages back i started about those theories while i dont know if someone did earlier. Just follow my and
El_Zane_123 spoiler tagged conversations for a catchup.
As for me im close to the end of 13.0 p2 after the christmas event chain. First Uta in school event to be exact.

Last edited:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Well, nobody knows for certain. Some people seem to think they're in some form of purgatory, or a dream, or simulation. Or maybe, they're just in a visual novel and they realise it within the game itself.
Maybe that's what the reset is: Each time the world 'resets', it's just the same player restarting the game again after finishing it. Maybe that would explain why when Sensei dies, he comes back to life in another body, because the real life player started the game again, so it could be that they're trapped within a futuristic life simulator game. And then people are 'reset' and change because it could be an actual new player playing that character in the 'real life' world.
That's partly what I think
But there is a lot of the story to go, and nobody knows for sure what is happening, and we have no idea what will happen. That's what makes it so interesting

Reactions: BlackDays

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Well, nobody knows for certain. Some people seem to think they're in some form of purgatory, or a dream, or simulation. Or maybe, they're just in a visual novel and they realise it within the game itself.
Maybe that's what the reset is: Each time the world 'resets', it's just the same player restarting the game again after finishing it. Maybe that would explain why when Sensei dies, he comes back to life in another body, because the real life player started the game again, so it could be that they're trapped within a futuristic life simulator game. And then people are 'reset' and change because it could be an actual new player playing that character in the 'real life' world.
That's partly what I think
But there is a lot of the story to go, and nobody knows for sure what is happening, and we have no idea what will happen. That's what makes it so interesting
"Each time the world 'resets', it's just the same player restarting the game again after finishing it" (or a new update is available) .

Good take on it. Another theory that adds up to it all. And it makes sense given how a "certain someone"™ breaks the 4th wall. I might even go so far as to call it the break of the (4th wall)² :cool:.

Last edited:
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Selebus Just got caught up with the latest patron build no thanks to some IRL stuff getting in the way of my normal 'play it as soon as I get the notification' schedule for this game. This one stung on multiple girls in the most unpleasant way possible, but it had incredible happy moments as well. Things are already starting to come together and, because it isn't public yet, all I'll really say is that I'm both happy I guessed right on some aspects and terrified at what they might mean in the future. My least favorite character has truly redeemed herself in my eyes now through conversations with her mother and I now never want to see the look on a certain (nearly) emotionless girl's face during her dorm events again. That terror I felt, that sinking feeling as I stared into those terrified, teary eyes of hers, was one of the most dreadful emotional experiences I've ever had, but the scariest part? That dread is a good thing, I should have felt that at that moment. Incredible update, can't wait for the rest of you to experience it yourselves when it goes public.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Good take on it. Another theory that adds up to it all. And it makes sense given how a "certain someone"™ breaks the 4th wall. I might even go so far as to call it the break of the (4th wall)² :cool:.
Well, thing is, a lot of characters break the 4th wall and it's hard to know when it's "serious" and when it's tongue in cheek.
I think that before coming up with the big picture, it's important to have solid answers to smaller questions.
Is MC randomly isekai'd person, like he seems to think? Not likely. Maya seems to prefer it to be this way.
Why? Maybe it's easier for her. She Is visibly shaken when MC makes choices, that would indicate that he have inherited memories of OG Sensei.
Who was OG Sensei? One of the previous incarnations? One of the "Players", going through this vn? An NPC gone rogue? An actual person, wired up to a life support machine after failed suicide attempt and plugged into a simulation for some reason? Maybe he had succeeded and now is in purgatory.
How current Maya related to Happy scene Maya? A new, fixed version? An avatar? Daughter?
Who's narrating? Sometimes it's Sensei, sometimes some other party, an uninvolved observer and sometimes it's hard to tell. Selebus self insert?
Does Sensei really have a memory problems? He sometimes slip things here and there, that would indicate that his memories are still there.
And so on...
It's really hard to summarize what's going on, just play it through.

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes