Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I could use some help, if someone doens't mind. Firstly, I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger Yumi's event "Walls Too Thick To Hear Through", so if someone could help me out with that, that would be great. Also, with Maya, it says I've missed her event "Breaking, the best way", and this is a problem for me since she's my favorite girl by far and I'd really like to not miss any of her events lol, so if someone knows what I missed that event, that would be good to know.

Solved! Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I could use some help, if someone doens't mind. Firstly, I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger Yumi's event "Walls Too Thick To Hear Through", so if someone could help me out with that, that would be great. Also, with Maya, it says I've missed her event "Breaking, the best way", and this is a problem for me since she's my favorite girl by far and I'd really like to not miss any of her events lol, so if someone knows what I missed that event, that would be good to know.
You need Yuki's first event. Call her at night. Then go to Yumi's dorm.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you! And hmmm, this calls for a replay of the game I think, I kind of regretted not being a bad uncle with Ami anyways.
Any red event will require a replay from at least the latest save before the choice or lack of minimum required stats so that you can choose the correct option or grind the needed stats to the minimum necessary level or higher, yes. If you do not, the only other option is to live with the missed event.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
This is pretty fucking sad honestly but this game is one of the few things I actually get excited about anymore it's just that great. The characters, the humor, the story they're all perfect I love it. If I wasn't a deadbeat rn I'd support this game wholeheartedly but for now feeling guilty about enjoying potential leaks is the best I can do
Agreed the story is damn interesting, I actually just subscribed today even though i nowhere near caught up to the current. i was but then decided to restart do a Rin Snafu and been going through it much more methodically this time, still skipping shit i have scene but trying to give each girl her due.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is pretty fucking sad honestly but this game is one of the few things I actually get excited about anymore it's just that great. The characters, the humor, the story they're all perfect I love it. If I wasn't a deadbeat rn I'd support this game wholeheartedly but for now feeling guilty about enjoying potential leaks is the best I can do
I could say similar as I am technically one myself, using what little I can spare to support and already looking into trying to free up more to raise my support tier. It'll all work out eventually, I'm sure of it, for both of us.

Maya and Yumi events were incredibly good, maybe too good as it's hard to go back to liking other characters who haven't had incredibly good events.

Each update just keeps topping the previous one though, nicely done.
The impact of that one dorm event for Maya, I'm actually scared for her sake now and the wallpapers shared earlier bring flashbacks of her face as she tries to smile for our sake. It took only that one event to make me that way and this was a character on the lower end of my favorites list, in 7th out of 10 as of my original signature, which still needs altered to include the newer additions that now have images for signature use. I do hope everything works out and nothing bad happens, but who am I kidding, it is a Denpa game, their fate is almost etched in stone as something negative. That one event had as much negative impact on me as "Delirium" did with Rin and "Delirium" was one hell of a whopper with the whole delirious, smiling boob flash Rin pulled. I don't think I'll ever forget either of their faces, absolutely terrifying because I know they are hurting incredibly bad inside emotionally and I just can't help myself. I want to pull both of them into a warm, loving embrace and tell them everything will be alright, but I can't. I am completely helpless as I watch them suffer and for once it is driving me crazy. Never have I felt this strongly about fictional characters, LiL is the very first work of fiction to open my heart to its resident characters so completely. I'm also a bit terrified of Yumi's wrath, but I know it must be done. If I am going to get closer to her, I think her mother is my only hope and patching their relationship is my only path. If I must hurt her in the short term to gain her trust in the long term when she finally realizes that what I did was right, so be it, I will take that bullet willingly just so I can see her finally drop the attitude and be thankful someone else was finally there for her when she needed it most. I know she has Chika, but she doesn't seem to let Chika help her either, so help must be forced on her.

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Just copy the contents ("game" folder) in the Lessonsinlove folder (inside there will be "game" folder too (and lib and renpy folders and exe for the game), merge it, confirming the swap of similar files.
Yea I did that, but the new events aren't loading in the progress tab or the events tab

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes