brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small problem with changing Lust Names via the computer; You can change names into 'forbidden' names. For example; you can have Ami call you Daddy, when it would cause her to 'crash and reset' during the actual scene. I think it'd be better to have the computer jump to the actual scene, so you can replay these 'forbidden' name scenes.

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
Is there already Lust scene for miku? Last time I play v0.11 it still doesn't have.
There was fingering through clothes scene in 0.12 IIRC

Small problem with changing Lust Names via the computer; You can change names into 'forbidden' names. For example; you can have Ami call you Daddy, when it would cause her to 'crash and reset' during the actual scene. I think it'd be better to have the computer jump to the actual scene, so you can replay these 'forbidden' name scenes.
AFAIK Sel said that the computer stuff is non canon, and as such he doesn't see a problem with allowing to use the 'forbidden' names

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So i've been replaying certain scenes to get a better grasp of the story but...is Ayane trying to baby trap you? There's plenty of times she talks about having babies and being a good mom, how Sensei should cum inside so they can start a family, and i'm left wondering if there's gonna be a "bluejay-like" scenario with her.

It happened with Makoto and that was a lot more sudden than this.
Possibly, the way she's obsessed with player Sensei, I could very easily see her trying to baby trap him.

Btw, does much change in the Maya events if you didn't go all the way with Ami ? I am curious, but I don't feel like redoing everything just for 1 or 2 different lines. I know there is a cheat for that, but I heard it also stealth marks your save as cheater, and am unsure if it will retroactively mark all saves as cheater, or just saves from the moment I apply the cheat.
There are events you miss outright, they turn red on the tracker, if you don't get with Ami. At least that's what I've read here. Seeing as I am going for anyone and everyone, I don't have that issue and cannot confirm it myself. No, the cheat system will only mark the cheated save as a cheater and only if you save after cheating. It cannot record this mark onto your save data if you do not save. You are safe from whatever Selebus has in store for cheaters as long as you ONLY use cheats when you don't intend to save, like if you're going back through the game at a point with different possible results and need to grind some before you can get the scene you want to see the alternate outcome for, like the beach event.

Is there already Lust scene for miku? Last time I play v0.11 it still doesn't have.
Not really. Maybe in the next update.
Technically, yes and no. There is some minor action with her, but it doesn't give you the option to choose what she calls you in lust scenes like the first official lust scene. I would say that means officially no, but technically you could count one of her scenes even though the game counts it as a normal character event.

There was fingering through clothes scene in 0.12 IIRC

AFAIK Sel said that the computer stuff is non canon, and as such he doesn't see a problem with allowing to use the 'forbidden' names
It's literally a cheat, which is supposed to allow things normal gameplay cannot or speed up normal gameplay in a way that cannot otherwise be done, so yeah. I would agree with Selebus on this one and that goes for any game, cheats should not be considered canon. The only exception is Patreon games that use cheats to get around content restrictions on Patreon like changing the relationship of the PC or an NPC to another NPC so that it is incestuous. Harem Hotel does this with two of its NPCs, actually. A pair of twins that are referred to as clones without the code for it, since apparently Patreon allows clone on clone.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
It's literally a cheat, which is supposed to allow things normal gameplay cannot or speed up normal gameplay in a way that cannot otherwise be done, so yeah. I would agree with Selebus on this one and that goes for any game, cheats should not be considered canon. The only exception is Patreon games that use cheats to get around content restrictions on Patreon like changing the relationship of the PC or an NPC to another NPC so that it is incestuous. Harem Hotel does this with two of its NPCs, actually. A pair of twins that are referred to as clones without the code for it, since apparently Patreon allows clone on clone.
The way Selebus has it coded, it would also be a pain in the ass to include the restrictions in the computer option to change their names. Better to just let you call them anything through that cheat option.

Also it makes sense that Patreon is alright with clone on clone since it's just masturbation.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Also it makes sense that Patreon is alright with clone on clone since it's just masturbation.
While that's a common simplification of the situation, and I'm sure you were just being funny (I was amused), there are a lot of people out there that see comments like this and believe it to be fact. The reality is that clones will only have the same base genetic code (and that assumes the cloning process is perfect). Once they start having separate experiences, they'll become different people. Paternal twins have the same genetics as one another, and are definitely different people.

There's a lot of interesting philosophical and moral concepts surrounding cloning, that I think are fun to discuss. That's why I jumped on this, not because I have anything against the original post, for clarity.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
While that's a common simplification of the situation, and I'm sure you were just being funny (I was amused), there are a lot of people out there that see comments like this and believe it to be fact. The reality is that clones will only have the same base genetic code (and that assumes the cloning process is perfect). Once they start having separate experiences, they'll become different people. Paternal twins have the same genetics as one another, and are definitely different people.

There's a lot of interesting philosophical and moral concepts surrounding cloning, that I think are fun to discuss. That's why I jumped on this, not because I have anything against the original post, for clarity.
Yup, was meant just as a dumb joke, but you are right. It's got a major impact on the whole nature vs. nurture thing. Thank you for the clarification in case someone did take my comment as more than the dumb joke it was meant to be.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
It would be nice if there was a little indicator on who you would interact with when you choose a place to go or something. Like a little bubble next to the option.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The way Selebus has it coded, it would also be a pain in the ass to include the restrictions in the computer option to change their names. Better to just let you call them anything through that cheat option.

I mean technically, yes, but it could be considered the same as sister on sister and I bet, whenever cloning becomes more mainstream, not that it will ever be totally mainstream, with the Chinese success back in the latter half of 2020, there will be laws placed against relationships with one's own clone or a clone of a family member related by blood or marriage. At that point, I fully expect Patreon's stance to change considering their reasoning, VERY faulty because their host country allows some of what is banned, is to avoid anything illegal.

As for the cheats, I was unaware the name option wasn't included in the cheater flag. I'm only going off of what others here have said on that since I have only looked at the code once and it was to solve "There Is Nothing" after three hours of listening to the same lines of audio and nearly going mad because of it. However, when I referred to the cheats, I was talking more in general as several of the available cheats ARE included in the cheater flag including every cheat that changes how an event played out or resets them, changes stat values, or other gameplay element changes that could affect outcomes in future events or how quickly the game progresses. I only ever used one cheat, the stat changing cheats, to bring everyone up to a point to trigger the beach event on a save that was made before the beach event existed and had already moved beyond the point of changing my fate through normal gameplay, thus allowing me to watch the bad homie variant of the beach event, an idea I both do and don't regret acting on. I regret it in the sense that I feel bad for my betrayal, worse than when I knew my save was too far gone without even getting a chance to recover, and in the sense that it was freaking self-inflicted torture to watch the results of my own careless actions. At the same time, however, I do NOT regret seeing it because I now know I made the right decision the second time, the decision to protect Rin from myself. When using these cheats, I did NOT save and none of my saves are marked as cheater saves. Therefore, it must only record the cheater flag when the game is saved with a cheat used.

If i change the way a character calls me through the pc, will my save file be "branded"?
Haven't checked since 0.13.1 part 1, but as of then, no. It doesn't mark your save as a cheater.
Considering that code makes only aesthetic changes, it wouldn't make sense to include it in the cheater flag. It technically isn't cheating to make aesthetic changes with no gameplay effect and that cannot be made without the code. The codes to raise lust and affection, yeah, those should mark the save because those are changes with gameplay effects, but not changing your lust name.

Wait til you see the discord, there's a channel meant for theory talk and boy are there some interesting theories.
I can only imagine, we are but a fraction of the theorizing going on, which is just crazy when you think about it.

Indeed, I have no doubt clones will be put under similar restrictions to natural born and legally joined family. In their host country, it is dependent on the state, but every single type of incest is banned within the country as a whole once you combine the states. That said, different states have different levels they allow, but all allowed relations are somewhat distant. Much like Japan on the federal level, which allows starting at cousins, I believe.

It would be nice if there was a little indicator on who you would interact with when you choose a place to go or something. Like a little bubble next to the option.
Each character is assigned a specific location in each time slot and only one is in each location per time slot, it is fairly obvious once you've gone a few days and have been able to see every location available in all time slots available. Therefore, there is no need for such an indicator. If they could switch locations based on weekday, I could see a use for an indicator like that, but it's not like Chika can be at the mall in the afternoon on Saturday and Yumi can be at the mall in the afternoon on Sunday, they are always in the same location at the same time slot every day. No, guest appearances of other characters in the event of the character that is supposed to be there don't count since only the character who is supposed to be there gets incremented. For example, if Yumi appears at the mall, it is only during a mall event and she will not be given more lust or affection by appearing in that event because it was specifically a Chika event. In this example, Chika is the character that is supposed to be there and Yumi is making a guest appearance in a Chika event, therefore only Chika gets lust or affection.

EDIT: Made my last comment more accurate to avoid confusion, nobody is going to be at the mall on Monday or Tuesday, those are weekdays and they only have one time slot.

Last edited:

WishNappa

Jun 20, 2020
Ive started to actually type using that motherfucking strikethrough prose that amazing method for explaining subtext and first drafts of things. Its immensely irritating satisfying to me. I really want to know what brought about the stroke of genius to utilize it other than muh storytelling. What triggered the concept and brought it into being?

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
Ive started to actually type using that motherfucking strikethrough prose that amazing method for explaining subtext and first drafts of things. Its immensely irritating satisfying to me. I really want to know what brought about the stroke of genius to utilize it other than muh storytelling. What triggered the concept and brought it into being?
Tbf, a lot of the times it's actually indicating Sensei having his thoughts rewritten/changed. He wanted to think about it in a different way but sth prevented him and altered it back.

It's almost as if there is sth else controlling Sensei's thoughts and actions sometimes ^^

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes