thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
So will the patreon v16 version be released today? I just became a patron and didn't even realize that 15.2 came out two weeks ago. Damn time is flying by.

Reactions: alex2011

Korbinus

Nov 24, 2019
So will the patreon v16 version be released today? I just became a patron and didn't even realize that 15.2 came out two weeks ago. Damn time is flying by.
No, it will be released for patrons on 5/16 at 9:00 AM CST. At least that's what Sel said in annoucements channel on his discord

WishNappa

Jun 20, 2020
Tbf, a lot of the times it's actually indicating Sensei having his thoughts rewritten/changed. He wanted to think about it in a different way but sth prevented him and altered it back.

It's almost as if there is sth else controlling Sensei's thoughts and actions sometimes ^^
Well I know that, but I am wondering what prompted to use this as a literary device in this case.

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
Well I know that, but I am wondering what prompted to use this as a literary device in this case.
Pragmatics and the medium I reckon. The same would not work in a book, where thoughts are usually described in a much more thorough and broad way, but there you have a lot more space to do so. Not that the amount of words here in this game would have any issues rivaling any book, but it still is split up on much smaller "chapters", and thus the right delivery length is important.

It also is kinda funny (imho ofc) and fitting the modern game character, so I think it is a suitable device to bring the important points across. Since you would probably disagree, how else would you rather have handled it? (This is not meant dismissive, au contrair. A good critique is always useful :) )

• Red Heart

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
With the public release of 0.15.0p2, I guess it's time to post this.

The progress screen is largely the same as before; the major differences are that clicking on Main, Happy, or any of the girls' names will take you directly to their event trackers. I also moved the Main and Happy events from the right side to the left so that clicking on them will be more convenient.

Probably of more interest is that I've implemented a version of the guide that I talked about a week ago:

screenshot0001.png

I've also played around with the UI for each event tracker to make it easier to quickly move between trackers. These modified trackers are only accessible through the Progress screen; if you don't want to see the hints or want to use the original trackers, they're still where they were.

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
Ive started to actually type using that motherfucking strikethrough prose that amazing method for explaining subtext and first drafts of things. Its immensely irritating satisfying to me. I really want to know what brought about the stroke of genius to utilize it other than muh storytelling. What triggered the concept and brought it into being?
You should stop delivering continue to deliver messages in this way, as God gOd GOd gOD god intended! Praise be!

DkF2001

May 31, 2019
wait a sec, why can the be seen by non patrons as well? Will 0.16.0 also be released today?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Lessons in Love [v0.18.0 Part 2] [Selebus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.67 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.52 GB

Original Mac Size: 4.65 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.51 GB

Original Update Size: 144 MB
Compressed Update Size:66.3 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 300 Votes