Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Lessons in Love [v0.20.0 Part 2 Patreon] [Selebus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 5.34 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.33 GB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 5.33 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.31 GB
- - -

Original Update Size: 179 MB
Compressed Update Size: 78.6 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Selebus (or really anyone that has an answer) I have a question
do these resets, reset the girls virginity at any point?
I'm asking because maya has alluded to in older events that sensei has banged other students in his previous iterations. This implies some of the girls should not be virgins and defiantly shouldn't bleed on their 'first' times if they were mind wiped. I'm just having a small disconnect because the virginities were not redone for some of the girls.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Selebus (or really anyone that has an answer) I have a question
do these resets, reset the girls virginity at any point?
I'm asking because maya has alluded to in older events that sensei has banged other students in his previous iterations. This implies some of the girls should not be virgins and defiantly shouldn't bleed on their 'first' times if they were mind wiped. I'm just having a small disconnect because the virginities were not redone for some of the girls.
1) Maya does confirm that past senseis have manipulated some of the girls into sex acts, but that doesn't necessarily mean vaginal.
2) Sensei has only had sex with four of the original 10 on-screen so far. For all we know, what penetrative sex has happened in the past could have been with any of the other six (five if you exclude Maya, since it's been made pretty clear that history exists). I strongly suspect Yumi is one of them, given his tendency to blank out around her.

Oct 31, 2018
Is there an android version?
Not anymore, since the game size exceeds the internal 32 bit size requirements (at least without some shenanigans). The best way to play on Android is to first download and extract the PC version, then download the app JoiPlay and the RenPy plugin, and then add LiL by navigating to the .exe file. Adding a .nomedia file (just name a file that) to the extracted LiL directory will prevent images from the game leaking into your gallery. Be aware saves from JoiPlay are... volatile. Make backups regularly. (Also, if you intend to play multiple RenPy games via JoiPlay, the saves from different games often overlap in the menu... you have to make sure to save to different pages. Tedious, but JoiPlay remains a work-in-progress). If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
If I'm getting it right, the net with knife nose and melon mouth is basically telling us it's not a simulation ?

Thank god God Hope goodness. I always hate that plot twist.
Its just a trip, the game will end with Sensei regaining his senses after hitting some quality weed, and then getting fired because he smoked bong in school in front of his students.

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Reactions: Kingbeding

Rancher

Jul 26, 2017
I can not find the Bird Number, i´ve watched the scene so often but no birds

Forget it, it was the 583205882157

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
Can someone pleas tell met what the word of the day is i cant find what it is some help pleas
What's the 'Clock number'?
x_Flinx_x
Please, animal heads?
Guys, the answers to all the questions in "Grow!" are either:
Considering this is the second "soft block and check" to see if you're actually paying attention, I find it interesting that you guys have to ask. Clock number and animal heads I can see happening, especially since they're not pointed out like the IP address and the "Word of the Day + Number" and lurk in the background, and if you didn't find the happy scene, then yeah, confusion. (Someone said you'll get locked out if you enter in the codes, without seeing the respective happy scene, so you might want to check out the options in "Survive!".)

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
So apparently I learned today that if you use cheats it marks your saves as a cheater, which I know for a fact that Sel is going to punish me for. I just really didn't want to grind or replay the whole game in general. Anyone got a good boy 100% save file I could have or know a way to change the cheater tag on a save file?

I fucking love this game, one of my favorites of all time and I know there will be alternate endings and stuff, but that isn't for a long long time I just don't want to replay everything.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes