Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Any event from chapter 1 that was added by the rework is automatically set to completed for any save that is past that event.
Nope. This is "the last" save and they are not available at all. (on all girls that have new events)
And all repeatable blowjob scenes go poof too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nope. This is "the last" save and they are not available at all. (on all girls that have new events)
And all repeatable blowjob scenes go poof too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They should have been, according to Selebus, to allow players to continue and still be able to see the new events without starting over.

Reactions: Vizer007

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
least interesting girls after 3 months, what
  • 3 New Ayane Events
  • 3 New Makoto Events
  • 3 New Futaba Events
  • 2 New Ami Events
    where are Miku, Maya, Molly, Karin, Touka, (Yumi or Yuki, i dont remember)

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
They should have been, according to Selebus, to allow players to continue and still be able to see the new events without starting over.
Yep, I reloaded earlyer save (not the "there is nothing" one) so that I could skip a day, and yep, they appeared as completed. Still, there is a lack of repeatable blowjob scenes. I really want to know the answer for that.

Reactions: alex2011

yarrick07

Sep 20, 2018
I am having trouble with the mission for Miku "Someone elses skin" the guide says call her in afternoon but Im not seeing her number in the phone. Am I missing anything to get her number?

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
I am having trouble with the mission for Miku "Someone elses skin" the guide says call her in afternoon but Im not seeing her number in the phone. Am I missing anything to get her number?
That's probably a bug, you should just be able to call her.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yep, I reloaded earlyer save (not the "there is nothing" one) so that I could skip a day, and yep, they appeared as completed. Still, there is a lack of repeatable blowjob scenes. I really want to know the answer for that.
That likely came in as an effect of the slower pacing. Remember, girls that were once ready to jump into sex right out of the gate are not that way anymore, so anything they might have been comfortable with and already doing will likely take longer.

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
saves for anyone, imma also leave this here for myself since im getting a new pc soon and dont wanna playthrough everything again

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
this save doesnt work as of rn since there isnt new updates, but its done just i missed (red line crossed out) a few events

Reactions: ZomBrex

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
That likely came in as an effect of the slower pacing. Remember, girls that were once ready to jump into sex right out of the gate are not that way anymore, so anything they might have been comfortable with and already doing will likely take longer.
Pretty much every girl that know of the existence of BJ and actually love (or really want something from) the guy would do that pretty soon. Well, character play quite a role in it, but mostly in the "I dont have the experience" department giving anxiety of underperformance or initial disgust, thats it. I really doubt that the girls dont know about BJ (maybe only Sana, but there is no events with her so far), lack experience (practice on vegetables or learned from the net) or have huge disgust.
Though I am still quite a way away from the completion of the rework (currently just got 1st happy event, and damn it was awesome), so, I dont know, maybe it is logical afterall.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Can confirm they are currently not. Hopefully this will get fixed in a future update, as starting over is really not appealing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Pretty much every girl that know of the existence of BJ and actually love (or really want something from) the guy would do that pretty soon. Well, character play quite a role in it, but mostly in the "I dont have the experience" department giving anxiety of underperformance or initial disgust, thats it. I really doubt that the girls dont know about BJ (maybe only Sana, but there is no events with her so far), lack experience (practice on vegetables or learned from the net) or have huge disgust.
Though I am still quite a way away from the completion of the rework (currently just got 1st happy event, and damn it was awesome), so, I dont know, maybe it is logical afterall.
I've seen some pretty sheltered characters in specific genres of fiction where they knew literally nothing sexual, but you have a point. Yeah, I've seen the rework pictures in the game files and was already getting a worse feeling (not that worse is a bad thing in this case) than the original. He ramped up the Denpa levels from 10 to at least 12.

Can confirm they are currently not. Hopefully this will get fixed in a future update, as starting over is really not appealing.
I remembered something, did you progress the "there is nothing" text at the current end of content at least once? I completely forgot that was a requirement for saves from before the rework.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Daily Dose of Internet just put out a video with a queen termite...Either he or his advisor or something definitely play LiL xD Or maybe its just a crazy coincidence)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes