anon198765

Apr 18, 2020
So Im looking at an inability to get Wither, because I didnt flag Made Out of Nothing for Kirin, and it skipped it and left it black instead of green, and It cant progress

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
I'm starting believe that the Kumon-mi we are experiencing is a form of purgatory/pocket universe and that all the people in it have all died after a certain point in real world. When or how not quite sure. But sure that Maya was the 1st to be placed in and real Sensei was last.

I believe for sure that Sensei is Ami's dad. I think the accident that killed Ami's mom and Sensei's Brother was cause by the truth of Sensei being Ami's dad coming out.
I think Sensei dumped/ghosted Niki when he started with sleeping Ami's mom.
I think Nodoka's mania was given to her to stop her from seeing what beyond the boundary
I think next reset will have Sensei and Maya needing Ayane to go to the roof but also finding out that Makoto, Futaba, Ami, Chicka, if not the entire dorm 1st floor, are also freely wandering around the broken world lost and are needed on the roof to complete the reset.
The Trinity of HOPE, Sekai and the Doppleganger girl makes sense.
Sekai = God of Wires? (because of how she manipulated Makoto and Futaba in threesome scene)

the two silhouette angles, the ones that say: "ssssssss" and "kkkkkkkk", are Sensei's unborn children. (far fetched therory)

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
To narrow down the exact reason this is happening:

The game/images/subscribestar and game/scripts/subscribestar are the missing folders. They get ignored during compression unless you are specifically adding them.
It's more a case of removing lines in options.rpy before building the apk. These:
build.package('pc-subscribestar', 'zip', 'windows linux all subscribestar', 'PC including SubscribeStar exclusives')
build.package('mac-subscribestar', 'app-zip', 'mac all subscribestar', 'Mac including SubscribeStar exclusives')

build.classify('game/scripts/subscribestar/**', 'subscribestar')
build.classify('game/images/subscribestar/**', 'subscribestar')
Compression shouldn't be reading and interpreting from game scripts, at least the compressor I built doesn't.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
On the topic of Yumi, in the event "Abyss", after forcing Sensei to be forward with her, HOPE tells Sensei HOPE knows Yumi by a different name, with an interesting line: "she looks scared; but she always looks scared when she is with you; the same way you always looked scared when you were with her."
I don't think that was HOPE. That was "pareidolia". Another "god" of sorts. The lowercase one. HOPE only uses uppercase.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
So, it seems Sensei, or rather Akira, and Ami might not be blood-related. Quite surprising, as I hadn't noticed any signs of that.

Ami's persuasion was pretty good. Almost pushed me to regret doing the good uncle run as my only run. And a substantial part of that persuasiveness came from how fucking scary she can be; instead of lust.

While missing the sizable amount of lore behind Ami's events is a shame, seeing the author emphasize things such as the fact that not banging Ami will bring disastrous consequences and seemingly having been playing Lessons in Love "incorrectly" is intriguing.

A sort of an incentive to remain steadfast in the "good uncle" route, I guess.

But well, If she's really not his blood-related niece... perhaps I should replay the game.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So, it seems Sensei, or rather Akira, and Ami might not be blood-related. Quite surprising, as I hadn't noticed any signs of that.

Ami's persuasion was pretty good. Almost pushed me to regret doing the good uncle run as my only run. And a substantial part of that persuasiveness came from how fucking scary she can be; instead of lust.

While missing the sizable amount of lore behind Ami's events is a shame, seeing the author emphasize things such as the fact that not banging Ami will bring disastrous consequences and seemingly having been playing Lessons in Love "incorrectly" is intriguing.

But well, If she's really not his blood-related niece... perhaps I should replay the game.
I want to know exactly what she says in good uncle route to make people think this

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Honesty, that's just one way to interpret what she said.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To me, "boy do i have a bad news for you" imply something different than them not being blood related.
Damn... she's waaaay crazier when she isn't getting the dick...

Like, i get she's the same nuts either way but at least she's venting the crazy into sex instead of being stuck just holding it...

• Haha
Reactions: jamyong

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017

To me, "boy do i have a bad news for you" imply something different than them not being blood related.
What I find Interesting about this, is that Selebus deliberately put this line of dialogue only in the good uncle route. You don't get it if you fuck Ami. Which makes me wonder if you will ever find out the truth of those words in the "bad uncle" route.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
So I'm looking at an inability to get Wither, because I didn't flag Made Out of Nothing for Kirin, and it skipped it and left it black instead of green, and It can't progress
I'm at the same position, though for different reason. I'm unable to start Wither despite having all requirements done. Kaori is never available when I try to call her at night. Only thing that I think which might be blocking my advancement is earlier Happy scene A Time When Things Were Horrible which is red and with strike-through. Or that non-subscribe star version few updates back, from which sex scenes were removed. I think I started it again and played nsfw version, but there's some chance that it fucked my saves.

So, would anyone be kind enough to provide save-file where Wither event has just started? Otherwise I'll have to give up this game. I've surely tried to get event started long enough.

Perhaps Selebus should think again if it really is necessary to have so many requirements for the events. Just let people miss things and not let it wreck the whole game. Or preferably, remove the whole sandbox element.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Perhaps Selebus should think again if it really is necessary to have so many requirements for the events. Just let people miss things and not let it wreck the whole game. Or preferably, remove the whole sandbox element.
Lmfao... if you knew the kind of dev Selebus is... that statement is fucking hilarious.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm starting believe that the Kumon-mi we are experiencing is a form of purgatory/pocket universe and that all the people in it have all died after a certain point in real world. When or how not quite sure. But sure that Maya was the 1st to be placed in and real Sensei was last.

I believe for sure that Sensei is Ami's dad. I think the accident that killed Ami's mom and Sensei's Brother was cause by the truth of Sensei being Ami's dad coming out.
I think Sensei dumped/ghosted Niki when he started with sleeping Ami's mom.
I think Nodoka's mania was given to her to stop her from seeing what beyond the boundary
I think next reset will have Sensei and Maya needing Ayane to go to the roof but also finding out that Makoto, Futaba, Ami, Chicka, if not the entire dorm 1st floor, are also freely wandering around the broken world lost and are needed on the roof to complete the reset.
The Trinity of HOPE, Sekai and the Doppleganger girl makes sense.
Sekai = God of Wires? (because of how she manipulated Makoto and Futaba in threesome scene)

the two silhouette angles, the ones that say: "ssssssss" and "kkkkkkkk", are Sensei's unborn children. (far fetched therory)
Some of these are definitely viable, but Sekai is not the wire god, she is an angel of Nozomu. That threesome scene is titled "Toys," and the angels and Sekai essentially turned the three into living sex toys. This is in line with Nozomu, who used a sex toy to create the world. The angels have also been established as servants of Nozomu from very early on.

I also don't think we'll see more than one new girl on the rooftop in any given reset.

Nodoka's awareness only manifests during the mania, so the awareness is a side effect of the mania, not an attempt to blockade her from figuring something out.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

Haven't played the Good Uncle side, but Ami saying they might not be related is very likely Ami lying to get into Sensei's pants.

But then again, the Happy scene "Lamb Legs" implies that Ami isn't even human, so...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What I find Interesting about this, is that Selebus deliberately put this line of dialogue only in the good uncle route. You don't get it if you fuck Ami. Which makes me wonder if you will ever find out the truth of those words in the "bad uncle" route.
The Good Uncle route misses a lot of Happy Scenes, and a similar thing is implied in Lamb Legs -- except in that one, it's implied that she's not even human, not just not related to Sensei.

If Sel is actually making sure the good uncle route gets all the lore reveals that are in the missed Happy Scenes, props to him for being that thorough.

This is reinforcing that when I do my full anotation of the game, I'll need to have a more chaste run in addition to the normal run to make sure I get everything (no Ami, no side girls)

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

wow, thank you so much
and
honestly from the context of this and what Ami said
it doesn't quite sound like she is telling them they are not related, as she JUST talks about other girls in a way that implies she knows sensei is banging other girls
she knows of someone else related to sensei he has boned... by this point I wonder what relation he really has with Maya or Ayane. Or if she only thinks sensei has already slept with sana because of that theory related to sensei's brother being the one that kept sara around as a side piece while she was in high school cause he was a teacher if i recall that theory correctly.

I guess I do see the possibility of it meaning Ami isn't related by blood though, but it came across more as a condescending threat than something that would provide relief and give Ami exactly what she wanted right then and there. (Ami- "I'm going to threaten you with a guilt free good time!")

Edit: I also wonder... if this dialogue changes if you do a no sex run with any of the girls, though by the very vague nature of the lore of the game its already somewhat confrimed of the sexual relation with Maya long before the resets started.

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Haven't played the Good Uncle side, but Ami saying they might not be related is very likely Ami lying to get into Sensei's pants.
The scene doesn't come off as Ami being manipulative or lying. The scene comes after she breaks character and starts screaming at you in front of some other girls, only to quickly regain her cool and then make everyone forget and call her cute. Then she will drag you to the sauna to rip into you about the relationship you and her have, with her distorted shadow looming in the background. It's played as an almost borderline happy scene and kind of really enforces the fact that she knows a hell of a lot more than she's letting on. Her big bargaining chip is that she knows stuff you don't, and she's willing to tell you if you just screw her.
This is followed by the game itself telling you that you have fucked up and that you should really go back and screw on Ami. The game then throws an early game-over screen at you with the threat that you won't be able to keep playing if you don't screw her.

So there's a lot to unpack

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes