Gehrmann

Sep 16, 2020
I want to interject into this a few additions.

1) High school-aged Sensei dates Niki.
2) High school-aged Sensei enters the military.
3) He gets injured, and meets Ami's mother while in the hospital.
4) He begins an affair with Ami's mother.
5) He vanishes on Niki, as he believes she has forgotten about him due to his time away.
6) Some time later, Noriko finds him and starts getting tutored by him
7) Soon after that, Maya also starts getting tutored by him
8) A serious relationship begins to form between Maya and Sensei, beyond what he and Niki had.
9) Ami's parents die
10) Sensei becomes a teacher
11) Something causes Kumon-Mi to become isolated from the rest of Japan and the cycle of resets begins.
I don't remember about Sensei join military, what event he mention this

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Sex with wizards would mean that the game gets pulled out from the site, right
Probably. Hard to be certain with how inconsistent rule 7 enforcement is. What is for sure is that Selebus will throw a party if and when that happens. And none of us lowly pirates will be invited.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I don't remember about Sensei join military, what event he mention this
that happened right sensei
I wonder what that means... :unsure:
well the root origin of continue is Latin continuare which means connected...
so to be connected...
this happened right after talking to Yumi?
clearly you didnt 'connect' with Yumi enough
how many times did you sex her?

• Haha
Reactions: Black Raven

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
that happened right sensei

well the root origin of continue is Latin continuare which means connected...
so to be connected...
this happened right after talking to Yumi?
clearly you didnt 'connect' with Yumi enough
how many times did you sex her?
we can sex Yumi? me forgot sex Yumi
images.jpg

Reactions: Potato40028922

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
In the gui folder you'll find some menu screens. Replace main_menu.png with whatever previous menu screen you want using the same name and it'll show up at start.
There's an option above the rating warning in the main menu that lets you switch between a couple menu screens as well. (Dunno if that's a patron only thing or not).
If it is a patron thing, Selebus should really release the images in image packs for that

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I don't know wtf was wrong with the game, I restarted from an older save and just blew through events until it came to that one again and this time the school option showed up.
I had a save at the start of the 'Broken World' event, when asked about the artists. The first time I went in I got stuck in a weeks loop with well over 20 affection with God, and no 'school' option ever appeared. Used the search function here, only for the first dozen or so results to be other player stuck in the same loop, but with no answer. The first time I went in, I did however trigger the soccer field event. Thinking that might have bugged out the game, I re-loaded the artist check point and passed days until I had 5 God affection, but purposely avoided triggering the soccer field event. This time I did eventually see an option for 'school', but it was Sunday morning, so even the answers that said 'wait until a weekday' were off in my case.

So I don't know what the hell is going on, other than I absolutely fucking hate these 'Happy Scenes' and their nonsensical bullshit. They're hot-boxing yourself with your own fats levels of obnoxious pretentiousness. I strongly recommend that everyone just skips them, and play the game muted against the dev's recommendation, cause you're not missing anything of value (a recording of random words punched into a late 90's text-to-speech program is not 'value').

I enjoy the 'normal' dialogue and the characters, and I don't mind the mystery behind Sensei, but there has to be a better way the deliver that mystery than with a sledgehammer to the temples hijacking currently employed. It's not cool, or fun, or high-minded, let alone enjoyable. It's obnoxious, and ultimately a wasted effort, once you've frustrated people so much that they're literally skipping the neurotic fever dreams precisely cause they're such a meaningless cluster-fuck. I put up with the first dozen or so instances, waiting for them to get better to reveal something of worth or meaning. They never did, and now I just skip them all. If there is eventually some great revelation hidden in them, then again, I blame the dev for having their head too far up their own ass to realize just how awful these 'Happy Event' sequences are in the first place; and would strongly recommend they quit hot-boxing themselves with their own farts.

Reactions: zorro0000

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I had a save at the start of the 'Broken World' event, when asked about the artists. The first time I went in I got stuck in a weeks loop with well over 20 affection with God, and no 'school' option ever appeared. Used the search function here, only for the first dozen or so results to be other player stuck in the same loop, but with no answer. The first time I went in, I did however trigger the soccer field event. Thinking that might have bugged out the game, I re-loaded the artist check point and passed days until I had 5 God affection, but purposely avoided triggering the soccer field event. This time I did eventually see an option for 'school', but it was Sunday morning, so even the answers that said 'wait until a weekday' were off in my case.

So I don't know what the hell is going on, other than I absolutely fucking hate these 'Happy Scenes' and their nonsensical bullshit. They're hot-boxing yourself with your own fats levels of obnoxious pretentiousness. I strongly recommend that everyone just skips them, and play the game muted against the dev's recommendation, cause you're not missing anything of value (a recording of random words punched into a late 90's text-to-speech program is not 'value').

I enjoy the 'normal' dialogue and the characters, and I don't mind the mystery behind Sensei, but there has to be a better way the deliver that mystery than with a sledgehammer to the temples hijacking currently employed. It's not cool, or fun, or high-minded, let alone enjoyable. It's obnoxious, and ultimately a wasted effort, once you've frustrated people so much that they're literally skipping the neurotic fever dreams precisely cause they're such a meaningless cluster-fuck. I put up with the first dozen or so instances, waiting for them to get better to reveal something of worth or meaning. They never did, and now I just skip them all. If there is eventually some great revelation hidden in them, then again, I blame the dev for having their head too far up their own ass to realize just how awful these 'Happy Event' sequences are in the first place; and would strongly recommend they quit hot-boxing themselves with their own farts.
go to the school on sunday, but a lot of people say the game glitches out
edit:
this issue pops up in this thread like every 2 days and lamost always gets answered

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
go to the school on sunday, but a lot of people say the game glitches out
edit:
this issue pops up in this thread like every 2 days and lamost always gets answered
Thanks. But if you had actually even read the first paragraph in full, you might have noticed that I had already gotten the prompt and moved past it. I did the sensible thing everyone gets yelled at to do and used the search function, it's just the first results at the top are all unanswered. I did that, instead of just posting 'I'm stuck, help' and hoping for the best. But in lieu of it being a seemingly super common problem (endless loop + broken/bugged sequence), that even after I had managed to get past that point, I just had to take a minute to bitch about it.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks. But if you had actually even read the first paragraph in full, you might have noticed that I had already gotten the prompt and moved past it. I did the sensible thing everyone gets yelled at to do and used the search function, it's just the first results at the top are all unanswered. I did that, instead of just posting 'I'm stuck, help' and hoping for the best. But in lieu of it being a seemingly super common problem (endless loop + broken/bugged sequence), that even after I had managed to get past that point, I just had to take a minute to bitch about it.
sorry, cant blame most of us that hang out here for not readin the full rant about somethin i think has been brought up 4-7 time by new players just this week. just tryn' to help
some of the happy scenes have audio answers to the "puzzle" questions and is schizophrenic and nonsensical they help to prove sensei's fractured mind in a way just watching a dude standing n a street staring at a crack in a sidewalk for 6 hours doesnt. it is a bit excessive.
there is story elements that reveal sensei's past and lost memories, also gives a bunch of info on 'gods' and 'angels' and so on. these events were designed mainly it seems for the people that love deep diving and fishing out subtext and implied meaning.

Edit:
dont think its gotten to the point of smelling your own farts arrogance... you generally only get to that point when you do something like the really shitty TV show LOST and make hooks and mystery's in such a way you can't answer them or you intentionally sabotage the story because the writer got petulant some of the audience figured out the answer so everything needs to be 're-framed' so t fit a different answer leaving massive plot holes in the new stories wake. ( Fuck JJ Abrams,) from the sounds of it, and how people describe him, selebus is at that arrogance level where he thinks he doesn't need any of the people that got him where is or listens to advice from people or other creators. he seems to be at the prima donna stage where they deny they are even capable of farting. give it a few years and we could reach the stage youre talking about though

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
sorry, cant blame most of us that hang out here for not readin the full rant about somethin i think has been brought up 4-7 time by new players just this week. just tryn' to help
some of the happy scenes have audio answers to the "puzzle" questions and is schizophrenic and nonsensical they help to prove sensei's fractured mind in a way just watching a dude standing n a street staring at a crack in a sidewalk for 6 hours doesnt. it is a bit excessive.
there is story elements that reveal sensei's past and lost memories, also gives a bunch of info on 'gods' and 'angels' and so on. these events were designed mainly it seems for the people that love deep diving and fishing out subtext and implied meaning.

Edit:
dont think its gotten to the point of smelling your own farts arrogance... you generally only get to that point when you do something like the really shitty TV show LOST and make hooks and mystery's in such a way you can't answer them or you intentionally sabotage the story because the writer got petulant some of the audience figured out the answer so everything needs to be 're-framed' so t fit a different answer leaving massive plot holes in the new stories wake. ( Fuck JJ Abrams,) from the sounds of it, and how people describe him, selebus is at that arrogance level where he thinks he doesn't need any of the people that got him where is or listens to advice from people or other creators. he seems to be at the prima donna stage where they deny they are even capable of farting. give it a few years and we could reach the stage youre talking about though

Actually, the thing that kept going through my head each time one of the 'Happy Scenes' happened was 'This is the worst possible take after someone watched JJ Abrams' TED Talk on 'The Mystery Box' while absolutely stoned out of their gourd'.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Actually, the thing that kept going through my head each time one of the 'Happy Scenes' happened was 'This is the worst possible take after someone watched JJ Abrams' TED Talk on 'The Mystery Box' while absolutely stoned out of their gourd'.
:ROFLMAO:
I know the thing youre talking about and it was just awful srsly, fuck JJ abrams.

the story in LiL though is in such a place and stage even at the current update where I am not wiling to say he is his huffing his own farts yet, for story's like this its really hard to tell if that's the case or not till you get some level of plot resolution and its only just got to the point where some of the b and c plots might be resolving soonish and moving to the next stage. JJ Abrams leaves it all up in the air and releases shit unfinished and with no ending or resolution because the initial premise is all that matters

JJ abrams style of story telling:
JJ abrams: *snorts some cocaine* I'm going to make a show with a deep mystery and provide subtext that its all because of aliens, nazi's, time travel, judeo-christian dieties, and modern corporations but each implication is that they all separately did it and have no relation to each other and some of them inexplicably don't actually exist just the evidence does.
editor: so at the end which one actually did it? and why were any of the other options conceived or had evidence for them if they didn't exist in the first place?
JJ abrams: no you dont understand that WAS the show, none of that was meant to be answered. the show just ends in the 2nd act

edit:
I'm hoping more for an M. Night Shyamalan development in this

actually no...
go watch 'eveything will be ok' - don herdzfeldt
15 min animated movie you can find for free on youtube. that is kind of what I want

Last edited:
Reactions: EvolutionKills
Feb 11, 2022
I want to know how the hell she convinced her parents it'd be a good idea for her to give her teacher an apartment. Especially considering her mother knows exactly what kind of man he is.
From what I gahter, the father doesn't seem to care what either daughter does and Tsubasa may see it as a way to keep Sensei from banging in whichever one of Touka's numerous bedrooms him and Chika were in.

but... she just wants to give sensei a very un-reasonable present...
Gotta say, wasn't sure what ridiculousness to expect from Touka's gift. Did not and did disappoint.

One a side note. As much as I love seeing Touka get bullied, it was enjoyable seeing her on the offensive against sensei. Mommy Touka is awakening maybe.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes