barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Doubt it was anything official like a therapy chat since they faked identify. Io probably went with a boy at a young age so other girls would be less likely to talk to her and try to relate to her and Uta said she was male to make it harder to track down her photos or identify her when she talks about it in the forum. Wonder how much of her fixation with roller coasters is linked to her trauma. A promise by an abuser that was never met? The place she went to escape?
The way she acted about that video game tells me that it's the game she's so fixated on, not the actual amusement park itself.

Wherever she played the game might have been her only safe space, and by association, the park itself became a safe space in her mind, and she may have never actually BEEN to one.

Because amusement parks are full of people, and that's a situation she's usually trying to escape from when she asks Sensei to take her to one.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think the amusement park was something like a school trip, and not only it was fun, it was also far away from the abuser.

The forum they are talking, one of them says it was a safe place, that means it's probably some specialized space, they may verify identity, but allow them to identify as they want, like cam sites where you need to verify you're old enough and your banking identity, but you can identify as you wish there even as a vtuber like ProjektMelody.

I think the abuse came from both genres, but with the female forcing. More a feeling than something hinted at so take with a truck of salt.
Nice. Good thoughts.
The way she acted about that video game tells me that it's the game she's so fixated on, not the actual amusement park itself.

Wherever she played the game might have been her only safe space, and by association, the park itself became a safe space in her mind, and she may have never actually BEEN to one.

Because amusement parks are full of people, and that's a situation she's usually trying to escape from when she asks Sensei to take her to one.
Also true.
But I was thinking in terms of hyperfixation. Some individuals that get traumatized are often rewarded for silence or compliance with something they want and it becomes the life goal to get it as much as possible much like an addiction. That fixation doesn't disappear even if the abuse does. Not saying it is what's happening but it would be a neat little tie in to the story if so.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
The usual club is having a fantastic conversation, great read the last few pages.

Who's got the best tits in the game though? Discuss.
miku
shut up
I didn't ask for this kind of judgement
edit: I'm more of a thigh and butt person... which is probably touka or her mom (but honestly there is not one that be really poppin and is cake. Maki actually has a bit of dumpy going too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: crustlord12

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The usual club is having a fantastic conversation, great read the last few pages.

Who's got the best tits in the game though? Discuss.
Now here's an aspect that I am unaffected by the story on, so I can rely on what I prefer in the usual games on this forum. Molly, Miku, Sana, Kirin, or Ami in the main cast, Chinami or Tsukasa in the side cast (small is great, flat is justice, change my mind). EDIT: forgot two, Sana and Tsukasa, also removed the 'have seen chest bare' requirement.

Last edited:

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
"...she draws her bow that not only screams that she has done this before..."

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: This is literal first timer form. What is the point of the boob protector if she's going to hold the string a foot away from her chest?

lul.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
"...she draws her bow that not only screams that she has done this before..."

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: This is literal first timer form. What is the point of the boob protector if she's going to hold the string a foot away from her chest?

View attachment 2438978
It's part of the eastern style of archery to hold it in a certain way, a way which is vastly different from western "European" archery (I know this from personal experience as someone who practiced western archery modified for my disability).

Reactions: Dragon59

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
It's part of the eastern style of archery to hold it in a certain way, a way which is vastly different from western "European" archery (I know this from personal experience as someone who practiced western archery modified for my disability).
I know that kyudo is more of an artistic style than it is competitive and they do hold it further away, but that's wayyy too far. Again, why the boob protector?

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes