alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nah, Io activelly pursues physical contact with him, she wanted to cuddle and hold hands in the bath scene with Sara and Yuki, but when the touch turns sexual she becomes nauseated, she had to get under a bridge and puke after he touched her in his bed.
I think she was forced to do sexual things with a male by a female, and probably the male was very supportive of her, but had no choice in the matter like her, we know nothing about her family except that she lives with her aunt so I won't speculate too much, but I don't think she would've opened up to Uta considering she thought Uta was a boy if she had androphobia.
This is true, I totally missed the posing as a boy part in my thought process. Being forced is very possible, especially in a game like this, where it is not averse to going that route both in past and present events.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
When is the next update expected?

Is there an error with the December Care package linked in the main? Gives me an error and won't let me start up game.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is there an error with the December Care package linked in the main? Gives me an error and won't let me start up game.
Hmm I didn’t encounter any error, but IIRC it was asking to overwrite one or two image files when installing Dec CP. Not sure if it’s related to your issue though.

Ctrl Z to undo your modification to the game folder until you can run the game again, then retry installing maybe?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
The other half of the time is seeing people ask the same "how do I do X event" questions that have been answered ad nauseam
And it could be easily fixed by just adding "Happy event walkthrough" on the main page!
Well, it will work half of the time, the other half we can just send the person to the main page, instead of getting the right questions to understand what the heck they even ask for.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
And it could be easily fixed by just adding "Happy event walkthrough" on the main page!
Well, it will work half of the time, the other half we can just send the person to the main page, instead of getting the right questions to understand what the heck they even ask for.
People on this site rarely read the first page, they usually go straight to the comment box to ask. I have seen people admit to this. It would be a wasted effort to do anything to the front page to answer questions like those.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
People on this site rarely read the first page, they usually go straight to the comment box to ask. I have seen people admit to this. It would be a wasted effort to do anything to the front page to answer questions like those.
There is no real effort, just a spoiler with a bunch of spoilers inside, aka reset 1,2,3,4.
I have answers written down somewhere, just in case. Except for the 1st reset, since you only need to know that you need to go to shrine 5 times and then go to school or something, so, someone can wrote better "guide" on that one.
And if there will be people who ask about resets in the future, just send them to the front page, instead of trying to remember the answer or just being a dick to poor soul.

Reactions: Axismundi

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I have no problem being a dick to someone who hasn't at least attempted to use the search function. It just clutters up the thread and discussions that are going on
A few people (including myself) started calling these types 'parachuters' in the harem hotel thread cause they just drop into the thread from nowhere, ask their question without doing a lick of work and then bitch if no one does the legwork for them. Imo, they can parachute right back out. I find it particularly funny and irritating when they claim to have done a search, so i run one myself as a test and see the answer in the first few results... which obviously means they fucking lied, a whole extra level of bullshittery.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes